ert

Baby~! You're Mine!!

"Oh.. c'mon baby.. don't be such a brat.." You said while pouting and you slowly place your arms on his waist hugging him.

Jun Hyung still don't look at you..but you started to kiss him on the back of his neck..and he then turn around facing you.

"Why do you want to do it so early oppa??" you asked him sweetly while caressing his soft cheeks.

"Let's just not talk about it.. I'm sleepy now.." He said and hug you then closed his eyes.

"okay..we will wake up early tomorrow..kay? love you good night!" You said and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Love you too babe.." He said and kiss your forehead and both of you started sleeping..

-----the next day-----

"Oppa..wake up..and get ready!!" You said as you poked his lips, still in his hug.

"five more minutes babe..." Jun Hyung said and pull you closer to him.

"no more five minutes oppa..we'll go to your house and go to our love place! where we can spend time with each other alone!" You said trying to get out of his hug.

"Okay..go take a shower first.." Jun hyung said as he let go of you..with his eyes still close.

"And then.. you'll sleep? Oh, c'mon oppa.. just wake up.. please!! I want to arrive to our house early!" You said trying to pull him up and then pout.

"just wait a minute bae..please!!" Jun Hyung said with his eyes still close.

"Oppa!!! If you get up right now, you will get a soft kiss from me.." You said convincing him.

"Where? Lips? Cheeks?" Jun Hyung asked you fully awake now.

"Hmm.. where do you want??" You asked him shyly. Then Jun Hyung stand up and kiss you on your lips.

"Ahh!! that was a good refreshing morning kiss from my baby!!" Jun Hyung said hugging you and you hugged him back.

Min Ho came upstairs  and go to your room.. he peeked and saw the two of you hugging..

"Baby Girl~! Breakfast is ready..get downstairs now and eat your food" Min Ho said and was about to go downstairs but he came back to your room still seeing you guys hugging.

"and oh..Jun Hyung stop hugging my Baby Girl like there's no tomorrow..she could be squeeze by your fat body.." Min ho said teasing Jun Hyung and ran through the stairs to eat breakfast.

"Yah!! Hyung! I'm not fat!!!" Jun Hyung yell playfully. and you just chuckle on his reaction.

"Just go downstairs and eat breakfast with them..and I'll just shower here.." You said and grab your towel heading to the Bathroom.

"Can I watch you bath??" Jun Hyung ertly said. you gave him a 'Oppa!-stop' look.

"Okay..baby just kidding..." Jun Hyung said and go downstairs..

"Aish... this boy.." You whispered to yourself. and go to have shower..

-----downstairs-----

"what's for breakfast hyung??" Jun Hyung happily asked.

"It's just pancake Jun..i'm too lazy to cook more.." Min Ho answered and Jun Hyung taste it.

"Hmm.. that's perfect for me! You should really propose to Soo Yeon noona..I promise you will be a great husband" Jun Hyung said and eat more pancakes.

"Ahaha..Yeah I should.. But not for now.. and don't eat all the pancakes..Yo Seob, Dong Woon, and your Girl don't eat yet!" Min Ho said yelling at Jun Hyungs eating face.

"Oh yeah.. where were you guys last night? you came back late right?" Jun Hyung asked Soo Yeon and Min Ho.

"After we eat dinner together..we decided to go to Lotte World to enjoy!" Soo Yeon answered with happy tone. And Jun Hyung just nodded.

"Hyung..Can we go to our house later??" Jun Hyung asked Min Ho.

"It's up to you guys.. Just don't do anything you'll regret in the future!" Min Ho said eyeing Jun Hyung seriously.

"Nae.. Min Ho oppa is right!" Soo Yeon said in Agreement.

12 minutes passed.

-----On Your room-----

You cam out from the Bathroom with a red robe on and a towel on your hair.. you saw Jun Hyung playing with your loptop and then look at you from head to toe.

"Oppa..get out..I'm going to change" You said while taking off the towel on your hair and started drying your hair.

"Just change here..I will just stay here..don't mind me.." Jun Hyung said still looking at you.

"How can't I mind you?..your looking at me like your not gonna see me again!" You said while drying your hair but looking at him.

"Just change here.. I will see that sooner or later..remember I'm your future husband" Jun Hyung said with full pride.

"Duh! oppa.. you're not even my  fiancé.."You said.

"Don't worry baby.. I will be soon..just wait.." Jun Hyung said and he continue playing with your loptop.

"Oppa! just leave will ya!!!?" You said with annoyed tone.

"I told you..DON'T MIND ME" Jun Hyung said again.

You notice him not staring at you. you locked the door, he still don't care..so you just change inside the room. You change quietly so that Jun Hyung won't notice you changing .. You now wearing you jeans but you don't have any Bra or Top on .. Jun Hyung looked at you..He didn't really see, cuz your turning in the other way.. You heard your loptop closed, you turn around your head and saw pretty Jun Hyung smirking at you.

"Yah!! Oppa~ Don't peek..I change here because your driving me Nuts!! DON'T PEEK~!!!" You yell.

"Just continue what you we're doing.." Jun Hyung said still watching you.

You finished putting your other clothes on and turn around to see Jun Hyung infront of you.

"What are you doing oppa??" You said cooly but nervous.

"I'm just stading here in front of you.." Jun Hyung said and he was about to begin kissing your neck but Yo Seob knocked and quickly hide.

Jun Hyung turn around and go to the door to see who knock ..and he saw nothing. He was about to go to you again, but you quickly ran through the stairs without even Jun Hyung noticing. He just notice you when you're on the stairs already.

"Yo Seob oppa..Dong Woon -ah..stop hiding, Let's eat our breakfast now.." You said as you go downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Coming noona!!" Dong Woon said and they both go downstairs.

Jun Hyung just folowed them downstairs.

"What are you still doing here oppa??" You asked Jun Hyung.

"Why? Do you want me to go now?" Jun Hyung asked you as he the TV.

"Well..Yeah! Go shower now!!" You said and started eating your pancakes, Yo Seob and Dong Woon did the same too.

"Ahh.. okay.." Jun Hyung walked upstairs go to your room, grab the towel and started bathing. He leave the TV open so Yo Seob go watch TV while eating.

"What's the show hyung??" Dong Woon asked.

"It's 'We Got Married Season 4' Wonnie!" Yo Seob answered.

"Let me watch.." Dong Woon said and go to the sofa, while holding A pancake.

"Me too..!" You followed Dong Woon...

The three of you watch TV and finished your breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the b0ring update.. but please enjoy it.. and The next chapter we'll be FUN .. so you better keep reading!! keke.

Please do comment and subscribe! SARANGHAE! and Happy Birthday YoSeobi oppa!!

-6:11pm-Jan.05.12-