love GiKwang oppa?

Baby~! You're Mine!!

You wake up with JunHyung beside you .... You remembered that today is today your eonnie and oppa will came back...

"Baby! Wake up~ we have to get back to my house...." You said as you shake him up.

"Baegopa babe..." JunHyung said and sat on the bed.

"Ok... We'll just get food outside.. We gotta hurry.." You said and go to restroom to wash up.

"arasseo... Let's clean ourselves together.... Jebal...!" JunHyung plead while waiting for you to open the door and let him in.

You open the door, JunHyung is ready to came in but you slightly push him away.

"We can't, until we're married..! Mehrong~" You said and stuck your tongue out and closed the door again.

"Aish... This girl ..." JunHyung said quietly, and waited for you to finished.

After 15 minutes you open the door and showed only your head.

"Oppa come in..." You said.

"Oh Yeah!" JunHyung go inside the bathroom, but he saw you already dressed, and he's kinda dissapointed.

"Expecting much.. are you?" You teased.

"Aigoo! Get out of here .." JunHyung said.

"Of coarse I will ..." You said and left the restroom.

You go downstairs and grab a paper and pen.

 Junnie oppa~

        I'm just going out for some fresh air and I will get you food too .... It's just 7:00 in the morning .... Good thing you didn't take a look in the time .... Don't be too bored okay? Love you! Mwa!

Love: You're one and only Baby~

After you wrote the letter you go outside ... after 2 minutes of walking in the park ... you bumped into a girl ...

"Jeongmal Mianhae~" The girl said while bowing.

"Oh! JiYeon -ah!" You said as you pointed her.

"Huh? Who are you?" She asked and remembered your face.

"You're the girl that JunHyung will marry right?" She asked again.

"Yep.. and you're the girl that just slap my face yesterday and said really hurtful things about me and Jun Hyung" You and smirked at her.

"Hehe... I'm sorry for that... I'm mean yesterday... But i didn't really meant what I said yesterday, all of it!" Ji Yeon said.

"Really?!" You said with curious look on your face.

"Yeah! You know Gi Kwang oppa right?" Ji Yeon asked.

"Yep.. Why?" You asked suspiciously.

"Can I get his number?" Ji Yeon sweetly said convincing you.

"What?! You're not here for Jun Hyung?" You asked her.

"I told you, I'm not here for your fiancè... I don't want to uin your relationship.... So can I get it?" Ji Yeon said.

"What's your relation to him? and why are you getting his number?" You asked.

"I'm his old-Bestfriend...and..............I Love.................. Gi Kwang oppa........... Yah! Don't tell eat to anyone okay?!" She confessed and sent you a death glare.

"O-okay.... Here it is..... But don't tell him that I gave it to you okay??!!!" You said.

"Arraji~ " She said with soft voice.

You nodded and pull out your phone... and gave GiKwang's number on JiYeon.

"I gotta go now... Should I call you eonnie?" Ji Yeon sweetly asked.

"I guess so... I'm 1990... JunHyung told me that you're born on the 1993..." You said.

"He's right! Annyeong eonnie! Mwa!" She said and go away.

"Hmm.. Is she my friend now??" You asked yourself and shrugged.

After 20 minutes ... You're finished buying your Boyfriend a food. You go to your house and check JunHyung.

"Oppa.. Here your food...~" You said and directly go to the Kitchen to prepare it.

"Babe... You're already back.... YoSeob called me and said that Hyung and noona want us to picked them up at the airport" JunHyung said and started eating.

"Ok... So you better eat fast!" You said.

"Nae..." He said.

"Just wait for me in the living room... and watch televisions..." He said again and continued eating.

"OK..." You said and follow his order.