Food.

Baby~! You're Mine!!

 

As Soo Yeon and Min Ho left, they go to the Mall to watch Movie.. they watched Romance drama movie..and it's kinda sweet story..

-----Inside the movie theater-----

Soo Yeon is crying about the movie.

"Soo Yeon -ah..don't cry! it's just a movie..." Min Ho comforted her while patting her back.

"I-It's just s-so sad t-t-that th-e-y are a-p-part oppa.." Soo Yeon said while sobbing.

"Aish.. just don't cry.. " Min Ho said again and hugged her.

"oppa..i'm okay now.. don't hug me here it's kinda embarrassing.." Soo Yeon said trying to get out of Min Ho's hug.

"Okay!" Min Ho said, let go of Soo Yeon and pout.

The movie finished and they go to a restaurant.

"So what do you want to eat?" Min Ho asked Soo Yeon.

"Hmm.. I don't feel like eating but.. I'll just have a fried rice and 2 porkchop.." Soo Yeon said.

"A-ahh... You really don't feel like eating huh.." Min Ho said.

"Ahh.. well kinda.." Soo Yeon said and look at her Cellphone while waiting for the food.

-----At your house-----

You and Jun Hyung are just watching TV.. and Yo Seob came down.

"Oh! Jun Hyung hyung ..you're still here?" Yo Seob said while scratching his puffy cheeks. You and Jun Hyung looked at him.

"Nae.. Soo Yeon told me to stay here for a night." Jun Hyung answered.

"Ah.. So Hyun Jae -ah ..what's for dinner??" Yo Seob asked again.

"There's none oppa.." You answered.

"What there's none!! I'm really really starving.." Dong Woon said as he walked to the Kitchen..

"Hehe Mianhae.. I'm too lazy to cook.." You said.

"We can just buy food outside..I'm getting hungry too" Jun Hyung said.

"Okay.. Yo Seob oppa and I will buy food outside..while You and Jun Hyung oppa stay here.." You said while pointing to Dong Woon.

"Okay.. but I don't have any clothes.." Yo Seob said.

"Wait I'll just call my oppa.." You said and grab your phone to call Min Ho.

-Conversation-

"Yobeoseyo??" Min Ho said.

"Nae.. Oppa.. Can Yo Seob oppa borrow some clothes.. cuz we'll go out to but some foods.." You said.

"Yeah.. sure Baby Girl" Min Ho said.

"Where are you and eonnie right now oppa..?" You asked.

"We're on the restaurant now..we're just waitng for the food..and then we'll go home.." Min Ho said.

"Okay oppa.. I gotta go now..Take care !!" You said and then hang up.

-End of Conversation-

"Okay oppa.. you can borrow clothes from my oppa, I'll just change clothes and we'll get going " You said.

"Okay... " Yo Seob said and change clothes.

You two are done and go to a restaurant, order foods and back to the house..

"I wonder what the two are doing.." You said and you and Yo Seob heard some laughing inside..

"We're home~ "Yo Seob said while opening the front door.

"Oh they're here.." Dong Won said and stand up.. Jun Hyung did the same too..

Jun Hyung came to you and help you carry the foods..

"So what are the two of you doing just now..?? what's with the laughing??" You asked Jun Hyung.

"Hmmm.... we're just enjoying ourselves, we're just reading some Jokes on the internet.." Jun Hyung answered and kissed you on your cheeks..

"Oh..okay.. We can eat now!!"You said loudly and the guys came to the kitchen..The 4 of you started eating..

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry.. I just update now.. and the school starts tomorrow and I don't think I can update everyday but I will try my best for my readers!! 

 

please do comment and subscribe!! and enjoy the story..

-6:05pm-Jan.02.12-