I Feel safe ..

Baby~! You're Mine!!

The 7 of you ate together .. after the Break time .. you guys go back to your own class ..

-----Skipping the class part-----

You are so Bored waiting for your 2 bestfriends for so long , so you decided to go to their classroom..

and you saw the 2 busy flirting with the girls .. and you shouted from the outside of their class ..

"Yo Seob oppa~! Dong Woon-ah! Can we go home now? It's obvious, it's getting late you know!" 

"Oh! Hyun Jae! Why are you here ? You're supposed to be waiting for us.." Yo Seob said.

"Helloooo~~! It's already 7:00pm you know that?! and yeah i waited there in front of my classroom for how many hours?! It's 2 hours men!!" You Shouted to them.

"Oh! Jinjja?! Dong Woon what time is it?" Yo Seob asked. "Yeah she's right it's 7:02pm already hyung" Dong Woon Answered.

Your Limousine is waiting for the three of you outside the school, "Ma'am , Here's your ride." Your butler said.

"A-Ani~ I'm going to walk home , can I?" You asked. " Ofcoarse Ma'am" Your butler answered.

"Thank You!" You said with a fake smile.

"Hyun Jae~!" Jun Hyung shouted from the back.

Your face lighten up * Oh! I know that y voice it must be..* You Turn around and saw ..

"Jun Hyung oppa~~!! Why are you still here? I mean it's already 7:06pm you know? You asked.

"Aish.. This Girl ! I'm the one that suppose to ask you that question" Jun Hyung said.

"Oh Nae.. I left Yo Soeb oppa and Dong Woon there in their classroom, cuz they're busy flirting with other girls.

then Jun Hyung's mouth turned into a O shape.

"Do you mind if I asked you again?" Jun Hyung asked.

"Aniyo oppa~ What is it?" You questioned.

" I see a White limousine just right now.. Is that Limousine yours?"

"Nae.Why?"

"uhmm.. I see you refused to ride there but.. can you ride with me in my own black limousine?"

You think for a bit and said "Sure oppa~!"

The moment in the Limousine is quiet.

Then Jun Hyung started a conversation "So.. where's your parents?"

"uhmm.. They died when I'm still young .. I can't even remember they're faces.." You said softly.

"Oh! I'm sorry to hear that." Jun Hyung said softly. "It's okay oppa~" you said.

"My Brother is always there to cheer me up when I'm sad." You said with a smile on your face.

"Oh! So you have a brother.. well, I also have a younger brother ..  he's kinda handsome like me, but of coarse I'm more handsome!" Jun Hyung said proudly.

"hehehe! Your funny oppa~" You said while smiling.

" Your more beautiful when there's a smile on your face! and cute!" Jun Hyung said comforting you.

and then the two of arrived at your house.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello me again .. 

 

-2:06pm-Dec.12.11-