Handsome guy...

Baby~! You're Mine!!

You are finding your classroom and suddenly you bumped into someone ....

"Ouch!" you said.

"Oh! Are you okay?! I'm really sorry!!" the guy said.

Your shock because he's so HANDSOME ....

"Oh! Yeah I'm okay!" you said.

"Okay, since your okay , I gotta go now , I'm really in a hurry!" The guy said.

"And I almost forgot My name is Jun Hyung, Yong Jun Hyung! How about you?" He said again.

*WOW! he's so handsome* you said in your mind and speak up ..

"My name is Lee Hyun Jae! Nice to meet you!" you said nicely.

"Okay Hyun Jae, see you around!" Jun Hyung said.

 

-----Let's skip the class part-----

 

"rrriinnnngggggggg~~~!!" The bell rang.

Your so lazy cuz of the boring class you have, but you made lot of new girl friends ..

"Hyun Jae-ah!!" Yo Seob and Dong Woon exclaimed. "Oh! Yo Seob oppa! I'm Glad your both here!" you said happily.

"Wae noona?" Dong Woon asked curiously. " Because I'm so bored in my class..." you said and pout.

"Ah! that's Bad! because Our class is so energetic!" Yo Seob said. "Nae noona!! our classmates are all happy!" Dong Woon said.

"Aww Men! That's unfair! but why are they happy??" you asked.

"because most of our classmates are girls, and they all have crush on me and Dong Woon!" Yo Seob said proudly.

"Of coarse they're all have a crush on both you!! cuz you 2 are Handsome and cute!!" You said.

"That's why your so LUCKY having bestfriends like us! Right Hyung??" Dong Woon said. "Hell Yeah!" Yo Seob said.

"Oh Yeah! I forgot to tell you both!" You said excitedly. "What is it?" Your Bestfreinds said.

"I met a really really Handsome guy named Yong Jun Hyung!!" you said. "okay" Both of them said.

* ahh I wish i could see him again NOW!! * you said in your mind.

The three of you are heading to the Cafeteria and suddenly ..

"Hyun Jae-ah~~~!!!" Jun Hyung shouted from the back with the 3 other Handsome guys ..

The three of you turn around curiously. "Oh! Jun Hyung~~!!" you shouted excitedly.

The 4 men come to the 3 of you ..

"Can you call me Jun Hyung oppa~ from now on?? Please!!!" Jun Hyung pleaded.

"Sure!" you said an then your 2 bestfriends asked you " Hyun Jae, who is he?"

"Oh! He's the one I'm talking about just now.." you answered. "ookayy~!" the 2 exclaimed.

The other guy with Jun Hyung cleared his throat consciously..

"Oh! Nae!" Jun Hyung said and He introduce them to the 3 of you ..

"Annyeong Haseyo , Yoon Du Jun imnida! one of Jun Hyung's BestFriend " Du Jun said.

"Hello , Jang Hyun Seung imnida! Jun Hyung's Bestfriend " Hyun Seung said.

"Hi-Yeom , Lee Gi Kwang Imnida! Jun Hyung Hyung's Bestfriend!" Gi Kwang said.

* Oh! Another 3 handsome guys!! * You said in your mind.

"Nice to meet you three!!" The three boys said together to the three of you.

"Nice to meet you all too!!" The three of you said politely.

The seven of you go to the Cafeteria together .. and sat on a Table ..

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello again!! please read my story!! Love readers .. I please comment a subscribe!!!

 

I will update a gain tomorrow ..

-7:26pm-