Fun Cleaning

Baby~! You're Mine!!

 

After the sleep overs that JunHyung, YoSeob and DongWoon made. Finally this is the last day that they will sleep here! For just now ..

"Oppa! Wake up!" You wake JunHyung up while shaking him.

"Yah~ I'm still sleepy..... We don't have school today...." JunHyung lazily said and hugged a pilow.

"Aigoo~ Ok.. I'll just clean the house by MYSELF" You said and exited the your room.

"Jamkan! Why are cleaning?" JunHyung said and sat down on the bed.

"Tomorrow is the day my oppa and eonnie will go back.. They will be dissapointed If I don't clean the house" You said with sweet voice.

"Ahh... Ok let me help you..."JunHyung said fully awake now. And he go to Bathroom to wash his face.

"Hmm.... Gomabda!" You said and go downstairs.

You waited downstairs while holding the sweeper.

"Hey~ What about YoSeob and DongWoon? Are'nt they they gonna help us?" JunHyung asked.

"I'll just let them sleep...." You said.

"No way!! We are here cleaning and they are there just sleeping! No no no no~" JunHyung complained and go to YoSeob and DongWoon's room.

"Yah!! Boys~ Time to wake up...." JunHyung said while both YoSeob and DongWoon.

"Bwoh??? We  don't have school today right?" YoSeob said.

"Yup.. But we have to help HyunJae to clean the house!" JunHyung shouted.

"What? Arassji...." DongWoon said and get uo, leaving YoSeob only on the bed.

"Tine to wake up boy...." JunHyung said still shaking YoSeob and this time Hard.

"Arasseo arasseo! I'll wake up~" YoSeob said with irritated voice and go to the bathroom to was his face.

"Come on now oppa..... They're already awake..." You said and flash a smile.

"Ok.... " JunHyung said and followed you downstairs.

After 5 minutes......

"Those guys are taking too long.." JunHyung said and go back to their room, to see YoSeob laying lazily on the bed.

"Yahhh~!! Seobie -ah~~ I told you to wake up.. not to sleep!! Get up now boy!" JunHyung said and pull YoSeob outta bed.

"Nae Hyung......" YoSeob said and followed JunHyung downstairs.

"Where's DongWoon?" You said.

"I'm comming~" Dongwoon said and go downstairs and grab some sweeper.

"Come on~ We got a house to clean!" Jun Hyung said and started scouring the windows.

"Hmm... Remid me again why are we doing this stuff?" YoSeob asked while cleaning the Bathroom.

"Tom-" You got cut off by Dongwoon.

"Oh Yeah~ I know! Tomorro is the day noona and hyung will come back...!" Dongwoon said cheerfully while sweepering the kitchen side.

"Nae..... He's right!" You said and continue sweepering the living room side.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating~~ Read my comment below... It's the reason... And for now I'm just kinda busy... Sorry guys!! Do comment and Subscribe~ LOVE READERS~~!! again.. Jeongmal Mianhanda~~