Perfect Couple

Baby~! You're Mine!!

now it's Saturday ...

your done doing your very light make-up, everything was perfect ..

and now you're diciding which to wear on your date with Jun Hyung

is it this : http://aboutfashionstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Korean-Girl-With-Simple-Fashion-Style1.jpg

or this : http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ELud1CaWwLs/TlVvBonzDUI/AAAAAAAAA44/BY2PNTjQKgc/s1600/zkO19120.jpg

 

you asked your brother what to wear and he said " Everything looks great to your body and face baby girl"

"Ah~ Gomawo oppa~" You said. And then you ended up chosing the first one ..

You came out of your room and go downstairs your brother is so amazed ..

"Oh~~ Hyun Jae-ah your so Beautiful" Your brother praised you. and then Yo Seob , and Dong Woon enter your house.

Yo Seob is so shock and said. "Hyun Jae-ah, will you be my Girlfriend?" 

"hhmmm.... nope I don't want to oppa~~" You playfully said and then laugh. and then Dong Woon spoke.

" noona.. does age really matters???"

"Hahahaha!! Wae Dong Woon? having a crush on your noona? nahh.. " All of you just laughed.

There's a car noise outside your house. Yo Seob dicide to look who is it.

"Ah~ Hyun Jae-ah Your date is here .." You Seob said teasing you.

"and he's extremely Handsome!!! Perfect Man for my Perfect Sister!" Min Hoo said.

Jun Hyung got out in his Limousine, and he's heading to the front door and knock..

Dong Woon open the door and Jun Hyung came in..

"Jun Hyung oppa~! Your early" You said.

"Because I don't want you to wait.. and your so beautiful in casual.." Jun Hyung said while admiring your beauty.

"ah.. Kamsahamnida oppa~~" You said shyly. and then Min Hoo cut the 'just staring part' and said.

"So, the two of you should go now , so you two will have a long time right?"

"Ah nae oppa~" You said to your brother.

"So, Hyun Jae shall we go now?" Jun Hyung asked you softly. and then you nodded.

The two of you were on the Limousine and it's silent.

"Oppa~" You said.

"What is it Hyun Jae?" Jun Hyung said.

"umm.. What are we going to do in Lotte World later?"

"How about you? what do you want to do there? You suggested that place right?"

"Nae.. I just want to go there cuz it's been a long time since I last go there..."

"Okay so we'll go to lotte world to have fun!"

"Oh! Yeah that's what I Like!!"

~~~~~~~~~~-

8:00am-Dec.15.11-