Confession..

Baby~! You're Mine!!

-----2hours have passed-----

Jun Hyung go downstairs to check you out..

"Jagiya..How are you??" Jun Hyung asked you, a bit tired from preparing.

"Hmm.. I'm just fine oppa~ How about you?? You look pretty tired huh..?" You asked him.

"Nae..Actually I am.." Jun Hyung said.

"Yahh!! Jun Hyung -ssi !! where are you , Yo Seob and Dong Woon all this afternoon..??" Soo Yeon asked Jun Hyung. He is about to say the real reason why but Dong Woon go downstairs and cut him off..

"We're just in the guest  room .. preparing for t-" Jun Hyung got cut off by Dong Woon.

"we're just preparing for something noona.." Dong Woon said. and you sigh in relief.

"Oppa~ You can't tell her yet.. it's a surprise.." You whispered to Jun Hyung and he nodded.

Soo Yeon was just staring at everyone very very curiously.. and then Min Ho came down.

"Soo Yeon -ah.. My surprise is ready.. you can now take a look at it !" Min Ho said shyly but excitedy and at the same time nervous.

Soo Yeon looked at you and you smiled..

"You ready for this eonnie~?" You said sweetly.

Yo Seob put a blind fold on her eyes.. you we're just holding her hand to guide her from walking..

"Min Ho-oppa~ Wha'ts all this for..??" Soo Yeon asked to Min Ho.

"You'll see now!!" Min Ho said.

You remove the blind fold from her eyes and she saw Min Ho standing in front of her..

"Soo Yeon -ah .. I have to tell you somthing really important for me.." Min Ho said shyly.

"What is it oppa~?" Soo Yeon softly asked.

"I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU!!" Min Ho said with all of his strength.

"Since when oppa?" Soo Yeon asked Min Ho playfully. cuz she know since when.. Hyun Jae told her earlier.

Min Ho is kinda surprise by her question cuz he's expecting for Soo Yeon to say is ' i love you too oppa~' or 'i just love you as a friend oppa~'

but still .. he answered Soo Yeon's question.

"Since the first time I saw you.." Min Ho said. Dong Woon walk to Min Ho and hand him a bouquet of Red Rosses.. Min Ho took it and gave it gently Soo Yeon.

"Hmm.. So what do you think will be my answer oppa~?" Soo Yeon said and took the flower from Min Ho.

"I don't know .. but I hope you will say I LOVE YOU TOO OPPA~" Min Ho said and imitate the voice of Soo Yeon.

Soo Yeon just laughed and she looked at you.. you just chuckle making Jun Hyung curious.. Soo Yeon looked at Min Ho again.

"Hmm..you know oppa~.. I REALLY LOVE YOU TOO!! since i first saw you.." Soo Yeon said sweetly and at the same time shy.

The answer of Soo Yeon made Min Ho jump up and down like crazy.. And Min Ho kissed her gently and passionately.

Soo Yeon kissed him back. The others just watch the sweet scene of them.

"So.. that's why you chuckle huh..?" Jun Hyung asked you knowing the answer for his simple question.

"huh?" You asked him.

"Cuz You know Soo Yeon noonas answer.." Jun Hyung said.

"Ahh.. about that.. yeah when you guys are eating breakfast.. you guys thought that we're sleeping but we're not.. we're just chit chatting about Min Ho oppa and Soo Yeon eonnie's feeling for each other.." You said to Jun Hyung.

"So.. Soo Yeon noona knows what Min Ho hyung feel for her..?" Jun Hyung said.

"Nae.. I just told her earlier.. your so smart oppa~ " You said teasing him ..

You go downstairs and Jun Hyung just followed you.. Leaving the very sweet scene upstairs.. Yo Seob and Dong Woon take a nap at the other guest room cuz they we're so tired..

~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy reading!!

 

-5:03pm-Dec.28.11-