Love Story -1-

Baby~! You're Mine!!

You go downstairs and Jun Hyung followed you.. you sat on the sofa and Jun Hyung did the same.. and he lean on your shoulder..

"I'm really tired Baby.. Can I rest on your shoulder for a while??" Jun Hyung said sweetly.

"Okay oppa~ Since my Yeobo is so tired you can rest on my shoulder , even if a long time.. or if you wanna sleep .. you can sleep on my room.." You said offering.

"Jeongmal?? I sleep on your bed.. will you sleep with me.. by my side?? or we can go to our own house.. I'll drive!" Jun Hyung said.

"Aniyo oppa~ You told me that you're really tired..so don't drive.. you can sleep on my bed and i will sleep beside you ..so you can rest well.. kay??" You said.

"Okayyy~~!!!! My Baby is so thoughtful.. that's why i love you too much!!" Jun Hyung said and pull you up to go to your room.

"I know that oppa~~" You said while going upstairs..

"Okayy.. Baby we're here..!! Can we sleep now??" Jun Hyung asked.

"Ofcoarse!! anything for yeobo!!" You said and lay on your bed together with Jun Hyung.

"Ah~ Finally I can rest now.. with my baby.. by my side!!" Jun Hyung said.

"Okay! go to your dremland oppa~" You said and Jun Hyung closed his eyes ..

Jun Hyung fall asleep as soon as he closed his eyes.. You're kinda shock..and thought

*My Baby Joker must be really tired!!* -----3hours have passed-----

You're just staring at Jun Hyung's face over 3 hours , admiring his perfect face...and you suddenly go bored.. you saw your loptop but you can't reached it..

you try to let go of Jun Hyung's hand but he didn't let you.. You poked his cheeks thinking that he's awake.

"oppa~? are you awake? I'll just get my loptop and then go back here.. i'm getting bored" You said.

"Kiss me first!" He said with a lazy tone and with his eyes still closed.

You kissed him on the cheeks and tried to let go of his hold but he still don't let go of you..

"oppa~ I kissed you! I'll just get my loptop..kay? now let go of me .." You said.

"Aniyo~ kiss me first !!" He said again pointing his cute lips.. and still his eyes close.

You kissed him on the Lips and he got up and get your loptop.

"Since how long you've been awake..??" You asked him as you get your loptop from his hand.

"Hmm.. since you try to pull out from my precious hand.." Jun Hyung said.

"Ahhhh.. okay.. I'll just check my twitter..kay?" You said and he nodded.

"I will go downstairs to get some coke.. do you want some??" Jun Hyung asked.

"you never get tired of coke huh??" You said.

"Ofcoarse It's my one and only favorite drink! so you want some?" Jun Hyung said.

"Hmm.. I want some chocolate drink.." You said and he nodded and go downstairs..

"I wonder what's with that coke?? Aish nevermind!!" You said and check the mentions on your twitter.

Jun Hyung go upstairs again with coke and chocolate drinks in his hand.. He's infront of the guest room where Min ho confessed earlier.

He peek inside the room.. and saw that Soo Yeon and Min Ho are just laughing.. Jun Hyung just silent chuckle on how sweet they are.. 

He was about to leave but on the corner of his eyes hi saw something and go back to peeking from Soo Yeon and Min Ho ..

He saw them passionately kissing.. then suddenly You saw him peeking..

"Yah! oppa! what are you doing??" You said to him.

"N-nothing!!" Jun Hyung said shaking.. Soo Yeon heard Jun Hyung's voice saying nothing and she asked Min Ho.

"Oppa~ what's that outside the room?" Soo Yeon asked Min Ho.

"Tha'ts just nothing Soo Yeon.. can we continue now??" Min Ho said and back to kissing Soo Yeon.

-----outside the guest room-----

"Oh~ I thought you we're peeking.." You said to Jun Hyung..

"Bwo!? No I'm not.. Why would I do that..??" Jun Hyung said denying that he's really peeking.

"Nothing i just thought!! Now can we go back to my room??" You asked and Jun Hyung nodded.

Both of go to your room. Jun Hyung handed you your chocolate drink and then kiss you on your lips..

"What was that for..??" You asked him and you opened your drink.

"For .. your welcome.." Jun Hyung said and sat on your bed facing you.

"I don't even say thank you.." You said and kiss him on the cheeks..

"Is that for thank you??" Jun Hyung asked you.

"Yhep..! why?" You said.

"Why only on the cheeks??" Jun Hyung said.

"Aren't you satisfied with that?? What do you want for thank you??" You asked.

"Hmm.. i want a kiss on my lips as a thank you.."He said while pointing his cute lips. You giggle a bit.

"Oppa~~!! You're too much!! If you asked for a kiss again today you will meet bestfriend over here" You said pointing your fist.

"Ehhhhhhh~~~ Okay.. I don't want to meet your bestfriend!!" He said and steal a kiss form your lips.. and started running downstairs.

"Yah!!!! oppa~~ your really too much!!" You said chasing him.

"What??!!!! I don't asked for it.. I just do it without your permission...hahaha!!" He said still running.

"Whatever!!!! I will catch you!!" You said. still chasing him.

"Hmm.. what will you do if you chase me??" Jun hyung asked you playfully.

"I will................" You said.

"You will what??" Jun Hyung said.

"ahhmm...?? Oh!! just come here!!" You said still chasing him.

"NOWAY!!!! I don't want to meet you bestfriend!!" Jun Hyung said.

"Okay! if you don't come here now.. DON'T COME NEAR ME AGAIN... EVER!!" You said very tired from chasing him.

"oh! wait Baby .. I'm coming!!" Jun Hyung said while running to you. You silently giggle.

"That's better!!" You said him.. and now he's on front of you.

He hugged you tightly and you hugged him back.. you both said.

" iloveyou... "

~~~~~~~~~~

that's for today!! enjoy reading.. tnx 4 the new readers.. plz do comment and subscribe!!

 

-3:27pm-Dec.29.11-