School starts again ..

Baby~! You're Mine!!

"aaaaahhhhh" Hyun Jae said while stretching her thin arms, she walk around her big girly room, and then she go downstairs and she saw her Brother

"oppa~" she said with a sleepy tone "what's for breakfast?" she asked.

"It's bacon with egg  Baby Girl~" Min Hoo said with a happy tone and then asked. "Baby Girl , Do you have you're school uniforms ready now?"

"yes, oppa~" Hyun Jae answered. And then they heard some knocks on the front door. Min hoo came to the living room and open the door.

"GOOD MORNING Hyung!!!!" Yo Seob said happily. "Good Morning Hyung.." Dong Woon Softly said.

You Invited them to eat at your house since Min Hoo cook many 'cuz he is expecting the 2 will have breakfast at your haouse.

"Yah! Hyun Jae~! Are you excited for school????" Yo Seob asked cheerfully. "Nah~~ I'm getting used to it every year."

"How about you Dong Woon?" Yo Seob asked again. "uhmm.. well, yeah maybe!~"

"Oh! Baby Girl ! Get ready for school now! it's almost time!" Min Hoo said while chewing his food.

"oh! Nae oppa~~!" Hyun Jae said while eating quickly.

"Yo Seob oppa and Dong Woon wait for me ok?! We'll go to school together. We'll ride our white limousine!" Hyun Jae said excitedly.

"OKAY!" Yo Seob said. "Nae, noona we'll wait for you" Dong Woon said.

 

--23 minutes later--

 

You are finished taking a shower , putting your uniform on , fixing your brown long hair.

"oppa~~! where's my school shoes?" She asked to Min Hoo.

"Oh! It's on your room.." Min Hoo Aswered.

"gomawo oppa~~ we'll off to school now!" Hyun Jae said.

"Thanks for the food hyung" Yo Seob and Don Woon said.

"I'ts nothing! just promised me .. take good care of my Baby Hyun Jae okay!?" Min Hoo said quietly.

"okay hyung" the 2 answered.

"Take Care you 2 and Baby Girl! Have a great day at school " Min Hoo said .

The 3 of you hopped on your white Limousine ..then... you guys arrived at the school.

all the students are admiring you 'cuz of the Limousine ..

You are finding your classroom and suddenly you bumped into someone~~ .....

~~~~~~~~~~

AnnyeongHaseyo Modu!! sorry for the boring chapter!! but please comment and subscribe!!

 

I Love readers!!! Maybe i will update tomorrow again .... !! 

Good Night ~~!! =) -- 11:13pm --