Date?

Baby~! You're Mine!!

"What the Heck?! Jun Hyung oppa~ what are you doing here .. so early ..??" you asked and she shouted.

Jun Hyung woke up because of Hyun Jae's shout. and then He saw Hyun Jae in side of him standing ..

"ahh Hyun Jae-ah .. your oppa told Yo Seob to call me ,I don't why but I accept since I have to tell you something" Jun Hyung softly said.

"What is it oppa~?" You asked curious.

Jun Hyung drag you slowly upstairs. and you look at him curiously.

"Hyun Jae , I know i asked you weird question last night ..but I'm serious when I said that.. so can you go out with me? Jun Hyung asked.

"Like a Date? hmm.. Sure oppa~!! , I mean yeah .. " you said quite excited.

"YESSSS!!" Jun Hyung Beamed.

Me and Jun Hyung didn't know that the 2 idiots I mean my 2 bestfriends are listening to our conversation.

I just knew because Yo Soeb oppa said " Omo!! The Eggs are burning!!" leaving Dong Woon to the stairs(down)..

"Yah!! Why are you two listening?! huh?!!" I said a little shy. Then Jun Hyung just chuckle on my reaction.

We go downstairs in the sofa and suddenly ..

* Omo! why did he kissed my lips again!! and this time in front of Dong Woon and Yo Seob * I said in my mind.

He kissed my lips .. and this time respince to the kiss , but i don't know why... I it feels kinda good.. and it's just a simple

kiss nothing more you are thinking (ert! just kidding!)

I go to shower , fix my hair , eat my breakfast with the 3 guys , and then we heade school this time

we are just walking slowly .. it's really awkward .. so I spoke...

"So, Jun Hyung oppa~ when is this DATE your talking about?" you asked.

"I's up to you.. when do you like?" Jun Hyung cutely asked me back.

"uhmm.. maybe Saturday , 5:00pm at Lotte world." You said.

"Yeah that sounds great! I'm really really excited!" Jun Hyung beamed.

and then we arrived at the school ...

"uhmm.. Hyun Jae-ah wait for us in front of your room later okay? We promised we won't do what we do yesterday okay?" Yo Seob said.

"Nae, oppa~ Just make sure to keep your promise! kekeke!!" You said with an aegyo. "Yeah we will ! bye bye!!" Dong Woon yelled while running to their room ..

So Jun Hyung accompanied me to my classroom and said " Bye Hyun Jae-ah!! See you later!" and then he peck on my cheecks and left running ..

-----The boring class started and since it's boring we'll just skip to that part okay?!-----

~~~~~~~~~~-

7:39pm-Dec.13.11