accident?

Baby~! You're Mine!!

HyunJae's POV:

*rriing~ rriing~* I looked at my phone.

"What??! 159missed calls from Gikwang oppa, Dujun oppa, Hyunseung oppa, Jiyeon?"

"Ughh! What now!!??" I hissed and picked up my phone.

-Conversation-

"What?!!!!"

"Hyunjae eonnie? Sorry for calling you 3 o'clock in the morning~"

"Jiyeon -ah!  Yeah~ You better be! What do you want now?"

"You still don't know?!"

"That's why I picked it up right!! I want to know! Now tell me!"

"Oh sorry~ Junhyung oppa is in the Hospital~!!!!"

"Whattt!!!!!!!!!??"

"I said Junhyung oppa is in the hospital!!"

"Yeah!! I heard you!! What's the name of the hospital??! Are you guys in there now??!!"

"Yeah we're here now!! I'll just texted you the hospital name~"

"Ok.. I'll get ready now! Text me faster okay?!"

"Arasseo~"

-End Of Conversation-

"What the heck happened to my Baby now?!!??" I said while wearing a jeans and a plain sky blue t-shirt.

I go to the car garage and go inside my car and started driving to the Hospital Jiyeon texted me. After 20minutes of driving, I finally arrived at the Hospital and I get inside the Hospital.

"What's the room number of YongJunHyung?" I asked at the Girl in the information room.

"It's 207 ma'am, in the third floor." She politely said.

"Thanks!!" I said and go to the elevator. I pressed the 3button.

*TING!* I finally arrived and I searched around and I saw Hyunseung oppa sitting. I run to him. and sat beside him.

"Hyunseung oppa?! What happened to my Baby??!!" I asked with a tired voice.

"He's going home from his mother's buisness trip, He visit her because they have something to talked about, And then his car hit the Van infront of him" Hyunseung oppa explained.

"Whatt?! How is he now??!! Where is he??" I asked with tear eyes.

"He's in the Emergency Room, The doctors are operating his head. Because it get hit realyl hard" Hyunseung oppa said.

"HEAD??!!! How long his been inside there?" I asked and started to cry.

"It's been two hours.." He said. I cry more harder.

"Hyunjae eonnie!" Jiyeon called me. I stand up and hug her while sobbing.

"W-why d-d-did-n't yo-uu c-cal-l m-e ea-arli-er?" I asked Jiyeon while shaking. I'm still hugging her.

"We call you a hundred times.. Your not picking up." She explained while tapping my back.

"C'mon let's just wait here and sit.." She offered and I followed her. I'm sobbing really hard.

After 1hour.. Dujun oppa came to us.

"Guys.. The doctor is out!" Dujun oppa shouted. and we ran to the emergency room.

After Dujun oppa say that, I run to the emrgency room. But I realize something so I go back.

"Oppa.. Where's the Emergency room?" I asked shyly.

"Your going there but you don't know where! Here just follow me.." Dujun oppa said and we run. And finally we reached the Emergency room.And I saw the doctor.

"Doc.. How's Junhyung?" I asked, almost out of breath.

"Oh.. You're his?" Doctor asked. Oh men! No time for this!

"Uhmm.. His Fiancée.. Tell me!" I asked.

"He's fine now.. just let him rest for.. maybe a week.. because the injury in his head is really bad~ So he'll not wake up now or the following days.." Doctor said. I feel a little relief, but he'll be sleeping for a week! Ahh~ I already badly miss him!!

"Okay.. thanks.." I said.

"For now we'll just transfer him to another room.." He said.

"Okay.. After that.. Can i see him?" I despretely asked with pleading eyes.

"Sure.. but don't disturb his rest..ok?" Doctor said.

"Yeah.." I said. And Dujun oppa and I go back to Hyunseung oppa and Jiyeon. And that makes me wonder.. where is Gikwang oppa?

"Ah. Dujun oppa.. Where's Gikwang oppa?" I asked. and we reached where Hyunseung oppa and Jiyeon are.

"He go to Junhyung and His little brother's place to get some clothes for him" Dujun oppa answered.

"Is he okay now?" Hyunseung oppa and Jiyeon looked at me.

"Yeah.. But he'll be sleeping in a week.. The injury is bad" I said and seat.