bugs...

Baby~! You're Mine!!

After cleaning the house you lay down in the sofa...

"Ahh~ We're finally done!" You said.

"Nae... It's so tiring! This is my first time cleaning a house..." JunHyung said while sitting beside you.

"Ahhh! I'm so exausted~!" YoSeob said and sat beside you the other direction.

"I wanna eat... We haven't eaten breafast yet, right?" DongWoon said and sat beside JunHyung.

"Oh Yeah~~ I'm hungry too...." You said while touching your flat tummy.

"Shall we eat?" YoSeob said and go to the Ref and open it.

"igeon mwoji?!!" YoSeob said with shock face.

"Wae?" You asked. and JunHyung just smile.

"There's nothing in here...." YoSeob said with dissapointed face, and come back to sat beside you again.

"Yeah... You guys ate it all... while watching movies..." JunHyung said and smiled again.

"Oh Yeah~ I remembered now... But only us?!" DongWoon said, looking at JunHyung.

"Nae.. While we're watching movies I'm just drinking coke and nothing at all..." JunHyung said while looking back at DongWoon.

"Hehehe.... He gots point" You said.

"Can we just stroll and eat some foods in the restaurant?" YoSeob suggested.

"Great iDea hyung..." DongWoon said and suddenly go to their room.

"Yah! Where are you going?" You said.

"To wash up.. I'm not taking a step outside without bathing..." DongWoon said and continue going upstairs.

You stand up and also go upstairs.

"Whe are you going?" JunHyung asked.

"I'm bathing too.. I can't eat in a restaurant with this sweaty body oppa.... Duhhh!" Yo said and continue going upstairs.

JunHyung satand up too and go to the CR downstairs.

"Where are you going hyung?" YoSeob asked.

"Goin-" JunHyung got cut off by YoSeob.

Ah~ I know Going to wash up!" YoSeob said knowing that JunHyung will wash up too.

"Nope... I want to pee..." JunHyung said and laugh.

"Hahaha! I''ll wash up after HyunJae...Funny seobbie~" JunHyung said.

JunHyung go to the CR and he left YoSeob dumbfounded.

"What the heck was that?" YoSeob said to himself.

After 10 seconds JunHyung came out form the CR while screaming..

"Ahh!! Ahh!! Ahh!!" JunHyung screamed.

You we're upstairs and already washing your hair. You heard JunHyung's voice and wrapped a towel on your body and go downstairs to check on JunHyung.

"Yahh!! Oppa! Why are you shouting???" You asked with only your towel on.

"I-i-i-i-it's a co--kroa-ccHh!!! Ah~~~~~~~~~~" JunHyung screamed again and hide behind you.

"Aishh~ Such kiddy!" You said and grab a slipper and go to the CR.

After a second JunHyung and YoSeob heard a loud slap sound. and you came out from the CR.

"it's dead oppa!" You said and go in front of JunHyung.

"Don't be too scared oppa~ It can't kill you~" You said.

"I hate bugs~" JunHyung hissed.

YoSeob saw JunHyung's zipper and it's open.

"Yah~ Hyung~ HyunJae is still a girl.... Go close your zipper" YoSeob said.

"Ahh~ Mianhae~" JunHyung said, turnaround and closed his zipper.

"Ok babe.. You can continue bathing now.." JunHyung said. and you're on your way to upstairs but JunHyung called you again.

"And don't ever go downstairs again wearing only that~ it could go down" JunHyung said.

"Aishh~ It's all your fault!" You said and go downstairs...

"Waeyo??" JunHyung asked.

"Because you're shouting like a little girl oppa~ You said.. Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! You're so scaredy! hahaha" You said and ran upstairs.

"Aigoo... This girl...!" JunHyung said and the TV and watched with YoSeob.

~~~~~~~~~

Another update~ I'm glad you guys understand me.... Kamsahamnida~