relief

Baby~! You're Mine!!

Junhyung's POV:

I opened my eyes.

"Hyung? Are you awake?" Gikwang asked. Babo. Ofcourse I am, I already open my eyes!

Hmm.. Aish.. I'm expecting to see my babe, I miss her, But intead of Hyunjae I saw couple, Jiyeon and Gikwang.

"Where's Hyunjae?" I asked them.

"She'll be here oppa, don't worry" Jiyeon said. I rolled my eyes.

"Ok." I said and closed my eyes. And suddenly I feel my stomach growled.

"Hahahah! Hungry?" Gikwang teased, and laughed.

"I'm not eating until Hyunjae is here.." I said and closed my eyes again, i'm just pretending that I'm sleeping.

I just heard the stupid conversation of Gikwang and Jiyeon. After a while I heard the door opened.

I quickly opened my eyes, sat and I saw Hyunjae coming to my direction.

"Baby!! I really miss you!!" She hugged me and I hugged her back tightly.

"I miss you too Babe~" I said and I lifted her a bit to make her seat in my bed.

"A-Ah~ Y-yah.. op-pa.. I need air...." She said so I go of her. And she grab my face with her two hands.

We're facing each other now.. with one inch distance.. I kissed her lips, just kissed. I miss that! I wonder how long i've been sleeping?

"So.. when did you woke up?" She asked.

"7minutes ago eonnie.." Jiyeon answered. And I hold Hyunjae arm. wait..

"Hey babe.. Are you eating properly these days?" I asked. Because she's really skinny. I just notice.

"Ofcoarse!" She said.

"Jinjja?! Then why the heck you get so skinny?" I asked. She's really skinny now!

"Ooh~ I can't sleep properly this past few days.." She said. Ahh.. worrying about me? haha!

"So, oppa have you called the doctor yet?" She asked Gikwang.

"No.. should we?" Gikwang answered. Babo..

"Ofcoarse! Wait I'll just call a doctor.." Hyunjae said and go outside to call my doctor.

"You should listen to your Girlfriend sometimes.." I said to Gikwang.

Because before I heard Jiyeon suggest to call my doctor. But this BaboKwang just ignored her.

After2minutes:

Hyunjae came back with my doctor.

"Junhyung.. You're awake! That's a relief~" My doctor said.

"Yep.. I am.." I said and Hyunjae smiled at me. I pull her closer to me and put my arms around her waist.

After my Doctor check me up, my Doctor leaved.

"Great! I can go home tomorrow!" I celebrated and suddenly my stomach growled again.

Oh yeah.. that reminds me, I'm hungry.. I forgot!

"Oh yeah~ Junhyung oppa is starving, since he wake up" Jiyeon said.

"Oppa.. have you eaten?" Hyunjae asked and I shake my head.

"Aish.. why didn't you tell me earlier?" She said.

"Because when I saw you my hunger gone.." I sweetly said.

"Stop that~ Eat first hyung!" Gikwang said and take out the food from Hyunjae plastic bag.

"Arasseo.." I said and take the food. And started eating.

"Haha! You look really hungry oppa.." Jiyeon said, I just ignore her.

"Ofcoarse~ He's been sleepnig since last week" Hyunjae said and they both laughed.

Wait... Whatt?! Last week?!! Did I heard it right?!

"Whatt?! I've been sleeping since last week?!" I asked.

"Yup.. Because the injury in your head is bad.." Hyunjae explained.

I touch my head. I feel that there's a bandage around my head. And then all the happenings Flashback in my mind.

"Ahh.. Yeah.. I remember.." I said.

"Why did you go to your mom that time? I mean what are the things you're talking about?" Hyunjae asked.

"Oh~ we talked about our wedding.. She said she will organized everything, Our wedding is 2weeks from now right?" I sweetly said and hug her.

"Yeah.. I'm really excited~" She said and hug me back.

THE NEXT DAY

"Oppa.. C'mon~" Hyunjae said and she get inside Minho hyungs car.

"I'm coming" I said while paying the bill for the hospital.

"No sir.. You're already paid" The girl in the counter said.

"Huh? How?" I asked.

"Your Girlfriend paid it already yesterday.." She replied.

"Oh~ Okay.." I said and run to Minho hyung's car and sat beside Hyunjae in the back seat.

"Oppa why are you so slow?" She asked.

"Why did you paid the Hospital Bill?"I asked.

"Huh?? A-Ahh~ I paid for it, but the money comes from your mom.. She sent it to me yesterday.." She answered while looking at me.

"Oh~ Arasseo.." I said.

"Junhyung -ah.. Good thing you wake up.. if not.. Hoooh..my Baby Girl will be a bone-skin girl.." Minho hyung said. hahaha!

"Oppa!!" Hyunjae scolded at Minho hyung and smiled at me inocently.

"Hahaha! My oppa is just kidding~ Don't listen to him~" She said with a smile on her lips.

"Ok.Ok~" I said and smiled back at her.

"Yah oppa.. Where's Sooyeon eonnie?"  Hyunjae asked Minho hyung.

"Oh~ She's in work.. I'll just pick her up after I accompany you both to your house.." Minho hyung said.

"Oh~ We'll directly go there?" I asked.

"Nae oppa.. I'll just let you rest there.." Hyunjae answered and I nod.

AFTER 25MINUTES

Hyunjae fell asleep 10minutes ago. We're now here at our house. I get off from the car, I was about to carry Hyunjae.

But Minho hyung stop me.

"Why hyung?" I asked him.

"I'll just carry her.. Just rest now okay.. Go inside now~" Minho hyung said and smiled. I smiled back and go inside.After 7minutes.

I'm here now at our room. I wonder where Minho hyung take Hyunjae. And suddenly my phone ring.

-Conversation-

Junhyung -ah.. Can you come here in the living room? I can't find your room.

Hahaha~ Ok hyung I'll be there..

-End Of Conversation-

After 2minutes I arrived at the Living room and I saw Minho hyung Hyunjae in in the couch.

"Sorry for bothering Jun.. I already came here several times.. I just can't remeber the way to the Masters Bedroom Because this house is really big fort he two of you" Minho hyung said and Carry Hyunjae again, And he started following me.

"Hahaha! It won't be only us soon hyung.." I said with a grin on my face.

"Don't think about it Jun.. Not until you're married!" Minho hyung said. I laughed lightly.

"Ok hyung..Hehe~" I said and then we reached our room.

Minho hyung just put Hyunjae in the bed.

"Ok Jun.. I gotta get going now.. Sooyeon is waiting for me.." Minho hyung said and left.

I lay beside Hyunjae on the bed and kissed her. And before I know it I'm in Dreamland...

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry~ Late update.. and guys.. I feel like no one is reading my story anymore, because there are no new comments and subscribers.. I feel kinda sad about it~ OK. Drama over! Just Enjoy the story guys.. Read comment and subscribe. And try checking out my Other Fanfic~ :  Our Famous Brothers ..