Sweet Proposal

Baby~! You're Mine!!

You grabbed the ring from his hand and look at it.. you almost cried but you didn't let it escape..

"So you wanna marry me??" Jun Hyung said sweetly.

"Ofcoarse oppa!!" You said and cried.. and hug him tight.

Jun Hyung hugged you back and kiss eacth other slowly with extreme passion and full of love.

"I Love You babe.." Jun Hyung said sweetly.

"I Love You too Baby.." You said and lean for another quick kiss.

You wore the ring and pull Jun Hyung on the bed with you.

"I really didn't expect it.." You said and look into his eyes and he looked into your eyes too.

"what do you expect?" Jun Hyung asked.

"I really didn't expect the time.." You said.

"yeah.. I just can't wait to give it to you.. I'm planning on giving it to you on your birthday, but that's so soon!" Jun Hyung said.

"Oh yeah! I didn't expect that your PROPOSAL will be very very simple.." You said again.

"Hmm.. I really didn't think about it.. I told you, I just can't wait.. i planned on it being a sweet proposal..but this was just sudden.." Jun Hyung said.

"Yeahh.. It's ok.. Atleast from now on..I know that your forever mine..and i'm forever yours.." You said hugged him.

Jun Hyung lay you down on the bed.

"So can we sleep now? I'm kinda sleepy and tired.." Jun Hyung said.

"Sure, whatever you want Baby.." You said and closed your eyes.

Jun Hyung was about to talk but he didn't bother too because your eyes are already close. So he closed his eyes too.

*She didn't even bother to say.. ILOVEYOU OPPA! or THANKYOU OPPA!* He thought imitating your voice on his mind.

You opened your eyes and saw Jun Hyung with closed eyes.. You kiss his cheek and he opened his eyes.

"THANK YOU OPPA! and ILOVEYOU OPPA!" You said,smile and go back to sleep.

"Good Night Babe.." Jun Hyung whispered. He closed his eyes again.

*Maybe she read what I was thinking..hehe! Good thing she didn't forgot* He thought and go to his dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry again for late update but hope you like it.. because I really like it..and sorry It's just a simple and short update ..But It's really sweet right??

I really really really love Yong Jun Hyung oppas solo single song called -LIVING WITHOUT YOU- that was so cool ! and I'm really proud of him.. releasing a solo single with his own name!! hahah!! SARANGHAE JUN HYUNG OPPA!!

Gooooood Night ! ^__^