I'm home

Baby~! You're Mine!!

As you wake up you saw Jun Hyung adorable face....

"Ah~ Yeobo your so cute!!!" you said as you pinch his nose.

"jeongmal?? Well I'm very glad my Jagiya said that to me!!" Jun Hyung said.

"Of coarse you are!! but .. how long you've been awake??" You asked.

"Hmm.. since you look at me prenteding to be asleep." Jun Hyung answered.you nodded.

You go to the restroom and wash your face and Jun Hyung entered the restroom too. You we're applying a soap on your face when he asked.

"Jagiya~ Do you know what happened last night??" Jun Hyung asked you ertly. You were shock .. you don't remember doing anything last night exept for sleeping..

"WhaT??!!! what do you mean oppa~????" You asked shockingly and the soap went in to your eyes.

"Ahhhhh~~~ It's hurtss!!!!!!" You screamed.

"Jagiya!! get your eyes washed now!!" Jun Hyung said concerned. and you do what he tells you ..

once the painis out .. you stared at Jun Hyung's eyes and said.

"So.. oppa~ about my question.." You said.

"Ah~ You don't really remember don't you..?" Jun Hyung said as he keep leaning on you..

"Yeahh .. what is it??" You asked.

"NOTHING!!! We do nothing last night!!! ...It supposed to be the hottest night last night but you sleep!!!" Jun Hyung said pretending to be pissed so you will tender him.

"Ah~ Okay.. Are you mad at me?? cuz i sleep??" You asked sweetly with an aegyo.

"Hmm ... Kinda~~ But it's okay.. we can do it another time..." Jun Hyung said and leave the restroom.

You are finished doing your thing on the restroom so you leave the restroom too.

You looked at your CellPhone and saw a 21 missed calls all from your brother and 7 messeges all from your brother .. 2 from Yo Seob , 2 from Dong Woon , 1 from Soo Yeon. You opened it one by one and got shocked.. you remember that you didn't tell thm you are staying with

Jun Hyung for the night.. so you rush and told Jun Hyung everything ..and he rushed up too .. and drove you to your house...

As you opened you front door you saw Yo Seob standing in the kitchen .. cooking breakfast for everyone .. and you saw your brother too .. walking back and forth to the living room and you saw Dong Woon and Soo Yeon laughing cuz of what they're watching..

"I'm home!" You said nervously.

All attentions turned to you..

Min Hoo hugged you tightly , same as Yo Seob and Dong Woon , Soo Yeon just stay where she is and let the 3 men finished they're questions to you.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the very short chapter!!!!!!!!!!! I got pissed off!!! The first one i wrote is really long and I accidentally refresh the page so .. it was all gone in one click!!! huhuhuhuhuhuh TT_TT

I'm now really tired uz of typing!! by the way MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!!! sarangahae!!

 

-11:32pm-Dec.24.11-