My Baby's Birthday!

Baby~! You're Mine!!

The two of you watch a romantic , comedy movie..

then it gor finished. Jun Hyung ride you home ... and then the two of you arrived at Lee's mansion.

"Bye Babe~ Take care!! I LOVE YOU!!!" Jun Hyung said.

"hehe! I love you too oppa~ Take care!!" You said.

You go inside your house an then Min Hoo Spoke to you..

"ahh!! Baby Girl It's all ready! Me Yo Soeb Dong Woon are so tired ..!" Your brother complained.

"Nae!! Min Hoo Hyung is so right and i don't know why you even bother!" You Seob said.

"Yah! Hyung your so babo!! Of coarse she cares 'cuz she is Jun Hyung hyung's Girlfriend!! right noona?" Dong Woon said talking to Yo Seob.

"Nae! Dong Woon is right! Yo Seob oppa! your so babo .. but your so cute~! .." You said.

Yo Seob is just standing there blank mindedly..

--------------------------------------------

earlier Jun Hyung asked you where's Yo Seob, Min Hoo, and Dong Woon.. and you just told him that your brother go to Soo Yeon and The 2 to go a party...

But the truth is you asked the 3 men to arrange a BIRTHDAY party for your boyfriends YONG JUN HYUNG!!

they're are so busy decorating it .....

--------------------------------------------

You are now about to sleep but your imagining Jun Hyung reaction if he knows that you are the one who think the idea.

--------------------------------------------

DECEBER 19, ---- >>> Jun Hyung's Birthday!---------

 

You are so excited .. you call Jun Hyung in 3:00am.. Jun Hyung hear his cellphone ringig and said.

"Aw! Men! Who the hell is this person?! calling 3:00 in the morning?!" Jun Hyung picked up the call and he suddenly regret all what he said earlier cuz he hear you voice..

-Conversation-

 

"Oh! Babe.. Why do you call early in the morning?"Jun Hyung asked..

-"Oh! oppa~ sorry did I wake you up?? Mian oppa~~" You said.

"No Babe~ it's okay! I'm just a little sleepy .."

-"Okay! oppa~ Do you have something to do today??"

"Aniyo.. Why"

-"Nothing I just missed you alot.. and can you come ever here in our house later..??"

"What time bae?"

-"Hmm.. Maybe 9:00am?? Is that okay with you oppa~?"

"Yeah.. I guess so.. I mean I can't say no to you.. cuz If I will .. I may regret it"

-"hehe.. Okay oppa! Go back to sleep now Baby!"

"Yes I will my Princess! Love you~!"

"Love you more Baby!"

-End of Conversation-

Your still so excited . .you can't even sleep.. 

and then it's already 8:00 in the morning .. you don't sleep.. Infact You stayed up all morning deciding what to wear , what to cook , what present can you give him and ect. You go to Jun Hyung's place and once you were there..

You call Jun Hyung again.. Jun hyung is now kinda pissed off but he think it was you so, he answered the phone sweetly..

-Conversation-

"Yoboseyo?" Jun Hyung said.

-"Nae! Good Morning Baby! I'm really excited to see you" You said.

"Yeah! actually me too!! what time is it?"

-"It's 8:30am oppa~!"

"Oh! I'm getting ready now.. cuz I have to go to your house.."

-"Okay oppa! but first can you open your front door?"

"Why?"

-"Oppa! Just open it.."

"Okay"

Jun hyung hung up.

-End of Conversation-

Jun Hyung opened the door and He saw you standing there in front of you..

"Oh! Babe you surprised me!" Then He opened the door.

"Good Morning baby!! Happy Birthday ! Saranghae!" You exclaimed. an Then Jun Hyung look at the calendar and he saw that today is 19 December.He got shocked and Hug you.

"Oh! Kamsa Babe!! Honestly .. I kinda forget that today is my birthday! Silly Me! " Jun Hyung said then laughed.

Jun hyung kiss you passionately and you kiss back. And then Jun Hyung's Little brother saw you guys kissing and then he said.

"Yah Hyung!! Can you continue that cheesy thing on your room?! It's kinda eewww...!" Jun Hyung's Brother said.

"Yah!! This Kid!" Jun hyung said to his brother and he chase him. You're chuckling on the two. Jun Hyung get back to you and offered you to go to his room.

"Baby~ Where's your mom?" You asked.

"Uhmm.. She went on a buisness trip." Jun Hyung answered.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late Date!! and sorry for the boring chapter too! mianhae!!

 

-3:19-Dec.20.11-