59 mm (Part 2)

Him & Chapsticks

I was surprised to be honest. 

 

I didn't know that I would have water poured down my head just after, what Jungkook had told me.

 

Gasp filled the cafeteria as soon as the scene in front of them unfold just like how the silence embraced us afterwards. I turned to my left, looking at the person who had the courage to pull the act in front of the whole cafeteria. 

 

Go figure! 

 

It was Jung Yein. The college's mathlete and apparently, the girl who was brave enough to court Jeon Jungkook. She was also a brat when it comes to people who wear the same clothes as her and socialising with Jungkook. 

 

I, apparently fall into both categories. 

 

"Since when did the awkward Kim Saera became a fashionista,"she hissed and walked towards Jungkook,putting a hand around his neck,making the male bulged his eyes out of surprise and shoved away the moment he was awake from his daze.Yein ignored him and walked back towards me with bend legs to level her eyes with mine."And had the guts to be talking to Jeon Jungkook ? "

 

"I'm sorry,"I said sincerely as I stepped away from her with shivering hands.Clutching both my hands tightly,I walked away,hoping nothing big would happen out of this as I walked back home that day,all alone.I was thankful for Jeon Jungkook who pulled Yein away from me,avoiding anything big to happen.

 

I was fine,I told myself but I knew myself better than that,unfortunately.

 

I huddled myself into my blanket as Yoongi repeatedly knocked on my door (Apparently,Jeon Jungkook had texted him on the incident). Tears ran down my cheeks while I shoved a fist into my mouth, muffling any cries for Yoongi to hear. I had been crying ever since,I locked the door to my house and being Min Yoongi who is apparently my childhood friend slash best friend knew how I would react over this.He immediately went over to my place with his spare keys that I had given him and was knocking on my door almost for fifteen minutes now.

 

"Beautiful, are you okay? I'm so sorry.. "he told over and over through the  door" I shouldn't have forced you to do this. I'm so sorry, beautiful... "

 

I slowly walked to the door to unlock it,letting Min Yoongi to enter as he quickly embraced me into his warm body.My body immediately relaxed against his body as he soothed my back,encouraging me to tell him everything and sob over it.One solitary tear trickled down my right cheek as I strengthen my hold around his waist.

 

"Sprinkles, I was so embarrassed ... I-I never thought I would be treated like that again. I-I- It reminded me so much-"

 

"Shh, how about you take a deep breath and breathe out until you're really calm with eyes closed. Could you do that, beautiful ? "He cutted me off as we slowly made our way to my bed with his left hand on my head,patting it.I relaxed even more from the warmness of his hand.He always knew that,no matter how much I always avoid skin contact,I would always want someone to hug me in my lowest moments even if,I was still awkward with it.

 

"I'll try, "

 

Breathing out like Yoongi had asked me to do,I slowly stopped crying over the incident and opened my eyes with a soft smile plastered onto my face.He smiled back,relieved knowing that I was already over it but,it didn't last long,though.

 

"That Yein girl,really needs to stop being such a .I mean,she's not 9 years old for God's sake,"He babbled on about how he hates Yein,making the smile on my face widened even more while,my eyes turned into crescents without myself realizing.Yoongi stopped talking when he realized how much I was laughing and combed away my bangs,meeting eyes with mine.

 

"Good girl. Now, do you want me to go buy some grape popsicles and some honey lemon tea? "He asked with the tilt of his head.His gums were showing as well and I was glad to see him smiling as much as me.It's tough for him as well it was for me but at least,we had each other.That is what best friends are for.For me and Yoongi,at least.

 

I slowly nodded my head and he patted on my head before,standing up from my bed.Before he could leave my room,I tugged onto his shirt and he turned his head,waiting for me to tell him what I want.

 

 

 

 

"Sprinkles,could you say thank you to him? "Yoongi broke into another smile and ruffled my hair,annoying me but,it still brought a smile on my face.He leveled his eyes with mine and playfully winked at me,his gums showing even more.

 

"Sure, beautiful. I'll do that too, "

 

From : Singing deprived Eunji

Saera, I heard about what had happened. Are you okay ? :(

 

 

 

I read the text two more times before,letting the smile I was holding on to rest on my face.Right after Yoongi left me for the convenience store, Eunji had texted me and I was happy, knowing that I had friends who were worried of me.Biting on my lip,I immediately texted her back.

 

From : Beautiful World

I'm okay,already :) Yoongi comforted me just now. Say, wanna hangout tonight ? Tomorrow is a weekend ;) 

 

Waiting for her reply, my right hand unknowingly itched upwards towards my face, to be exact, it was my lips and I immediately realized what I was doing and stopped automatically. Standing up, I walked to the table, where my chapstick was and wear one layer of it.

 

No wonder my lips felt so dry.

 

I didn't put it on, yet.

 

My phone buzzed loudly and I immediately jumped for it,checking Eunji's text.

 

From : Singing deprived Eunji

You're on! I'll be there in 10 minutes with Yoongi. I'm at the convenience store with him. I was already planning to visit you ;P

 

From : Beautiful World

Okay then, I'll wait for the both of you ;)

 

It was 9.52 p.m. already and for your information, it's already half an hour since,I've waited after, Eunji's text.I turned the television off with the remote and fished out my phone from the baggy pants I was wearing to text the both of them.As if they had anticipated me to text them,the bell rang on cue and I sped off towards the front door.

 

"What did you guys do to be 30 mi-"I stopped talking as I widened my door even more with a finger pointing towards the latter that was hiding between the two grinning idiots.I continued on with eyes bulged out,still surprised, "What is Jeon Jungkook doing here ? Sorry, if you're offended by the way,"

 

Jungkook only laughed and raised his right arm,showing the plastic bag that he had with him while,the both of them laughed and walked inside my apartment,leaving the both us alone.

 

"None taken, actually,"He said and walked past through me to enter the apartment as well.I halted him by putting a hand on his shoulder and he looked towards me with both eyebrows raised.

 

"What are you doing here ?"

 

"Just checking out on somebody and..."Jungkook smiled as he eyed my lips for a moment. The silence embraced us for a moment but, the both of us snapped away from it when,Jungkook suddenly gazed back into my eyes. I cleared my throat and looked away, embarrassed by his attention on me. He laughed and made me looked at him again by my chin.His eyes dark, like the first time I had seen it.

 

"I heard somebody was planning to hang out with her friends and on- well, both of her friends invited me to hang out with them as well so, I accepted the invitation. And here I am, chappy lips, "

 

He ended his words with a smirk on his face and a shrug, leaving me stunned and he walked inside of my apartment without me holding him back.I sighed and glanced behind me to see the three of them already laughing as they talked.

 

Tonight,was going to be a very very long night.

 

Author's Notes

Yellow,fellow subscribers or readers ;)Hope you guys enjoy the update and also,please do comment and subscribe.It'll really make my day and give me the boost to write more dilligently.Also,I know where this story is heading and I hope you guys will be impressed by it because a good story will always make reader hanging and question it but,I'm not really sure if this story is still up to the phase.What do you guys think?Anyways,hope you guys have a good day.Bye ;)

xoxo