44 mm

Him & Chapsticks

# Lol, okay... So I may have made Yoongi's and Saera's relationship a bit too intimate but I swear that's all there is. There's no surprise attack in there XD I think it's because I got Yoongied too much from watching Yoongi Imagines at Youtube, haha XD Even my friend is not cool with the MinRa couple XD

# Besides, Jungkook is slowly getting his way to where he really is XP Be patient, my lovely subscribers. Love you all -3-

# Subscribe & Comment ? Good day or good night ? And bye ;)

 

 

I squinted my eyes when I heard the alarm clock of my phone ringing in the air, waking me up as I groaned painfully and lazily rolled myself nearer to the nightstand to turn off the alarm. A whine escaped my dry lips when I looked back into the blank screen, noticing how swollen my eyes look and horrible I look. Pursing my lips, I slid the screen open to read the unread messages, hoping it was not Kim Yeonghwan.

 

Thankfully, it was only Min Yoongi but, it was no different as I felt my heart dropped.

 

From : Sugar & Sprinkles

Are you okay? If not, just let Tae go on his own to the music studio today :/ Jungkook is still pretty mad at us .... 

 

I sighed as my eyes never left Jungkook's name, my thumb hovering over Jungkook's name as I remembered the turn of events after crying in Yoongi's arms. I felt so guilty when I was reminded by how dark his eyes look when he noticed the distance between our bodies as well as my tear streaked face. 

 

"Saera, hyung. The other guys are finishin-"

 

Jungkook stopped talking when he saw the scene in front of him with me in Yoongi's embrace. Slowly, I stepped away from my best friend with tears still decorating my face. The both of us tried to explain to him but we couldn't, we're too surprised to say anything. The black haired male only scoffed as he stepped away, furthering the distance between him and us with dark eyes.

 

"Just when I thought we were making a progress, Kim Saera. Do I really not have a chance ?" 

 

He croaked out a question, showing how vulnerable he really was, leaving me in awe as I just stood there, only looking at him. Yoongi stepped up to explain as he put a hand on Jungkook's shoulder, wanting to calm him down but the younger boy only brushed the mint haired off and left the both of us outside the restaurant in the cold air. I cried even more as he left the both of us with Yoongi slowly embracing me back.

 

Worrying my lower lip, I sighed again, feeling guilty and wanting to cry at the thought of Jungkook feeling crushed by how close Yoongi and I really were. I throw my phone on the pillow and I let myself fall against the bed with closed eyes. My feelings in a jumble. 

 

Was I leading him on ?

 

My heart throbbed at the thought of Jeon Jungkook crying. No, no! I don't want to be the reason he cries. The only thing I want to see him crying of is out of joy.  All I want to see on him is a smile covering his face, his eyes turning into cute crescents, his lips showing that handsome bunny grin he was born with, making my heart do somersau-

 

I shook my head, throwing away the thoughts that I was having about him with red cheeks, feeling shy all of the sudden. I scratched the scalp of my head even if, I was not itchy at all.

 

What was I thinking about? 

 

I almost sounded like a lovestruck fool or am I? 

 

How come people easily forget the relationship I had with sprinkles? 

 

Both of us were reliant on each other. 

 

That's all there is to us.

 

Yoongi and I had always relied on each other ever since, we were kids. If any of us had problems, we always had the urgency to find each other first because we had gone through things lot together and my mind sidetracked to Kim Yeonghwan who Yoongi never knew his existence of. Well, most of it. Did he forgot the conversation we-

 

I sighed, not wanting to complete the thought I was having because to be honest, Jungkook was not at fault here. It was me. I was the one who didn't give him the chance to be there for me.

 

I feel like such an evil person for weighing him down when, he could've dated someone better. 

 

Suddenly I stopped myself from thinking about it, feeling sad at the thought of Jungkook smiling for someone else.  Just thinking of it, it was making me have a bad aftertaste about the possible future where Jungkook is not in mine. I could feel my body went cold and tears brimmed in my eyes at the thought. I pursed my lips into a thin line and blew a raspberry.

 

I didn't like it, one bit.

 

Why was I being so selfish with Jeon Jungkook ? 

 

When did everything became so complicated or am I the one whose complicating everything ?

 

I thought sadly as I let the tears I was holding on, falling freely onto my cheeks at the thought of Jeon Jungkook leaving me behind for another girl who loves him. Weakly yet with determination, I stretched out my arm to reach my phone and texted the mint haired who was currently at the music studio now.

 

From : Beautiful World

I'll be there. I need to make things right with him. He's going to be there, right ?

 

From : Sugar & Sprinkles

Unfortunately, no. He has work in the morning at the convenience store.

 

From : Beautiful World

I'll be there at  the music studio with him.

 

From : Sugar & Sprinkles 

Good luck, you'll need it.

 

From : Beautiful World 

Thanks, sprinkles.

 

I smiled from the last text Yoongi just sent and put my phone on my pillow for a moment, closing my eyes momentarily, wanting peace in the admist of the chaos that was running through my mind. If I was gonna try to make amends with Jungkook, I need to make peace with myself first. My phone vibrated and I smiled, thinking it was another text from Yoongi.

 

Sadly, I was wrong.

 

From : Bad Past

I dreamt of you last night and we kissed in my dream. You still have your first kiss, right ? ;)

 

From : Beautiful World

I'm not yours, Kim Yeonghwan. Leave me alone.

 

From : Bad Past

You've been mine from the start, sweet cheeks.

 

I sighed and put my phone on silent after reading the last text from Yeonghwan, not wanting to reply. All of this was only a game to him and I reached out my hand for my star shaped pillow, stuffing my face into it to yell as loud as I can to my heart's content but it was not enough. My shoulders felt heavy from the burden as well as the pressure that I was keeping to myself.

 

My head snapped towards the closed door of my bedroom where a knock was heard, "Oppa ?" I asked softly, feeling dazed from thinking too much.

 

"Baby sister, are you going to visit Yoongi today ?" Taehyung asked with his feet shuffling over the floor, his voice soft unlike he usually behave. He was behaving because he thought I was still sad over the fact that one of my friends from boarding school had lost her parents in a car accident which, was not true by the way.

 

Yoongi and I had to make an excuse for him to believe .

 

I didn't want to worry him and Yoongi agreed on it very quickly because both of us knew how soft his heart really was.

 

I slowy stood up with shaky legs, walking towards the door to open it for Taehyung. He looked up from his feet instantly when I opened the door for him, his eyes bulged in shock, his jaw fell and Taehyung shuffled nearer to me to give me a hug. I gratefully accepted it, tears already falling and I cried one more time, both of his hands around my waist, holding onto me tightly.

 

"Things happen for a reason, baby sister," He murmured in a hushed voice, his right hand soothing my back while I lamely nodded my head that was against his chest. I almost spill the secrets right there at Taehyung, feeling so vulnerable. I almost wavered in the moment.

 

I leaned away from my brother, tears still b in my eyes and he had tears in his as well. It made me smiled at this. Taehyung was such a softie, he always have a soft spots for people crying and here he was, almost crying because of me.

 

I hated how much I make Taehyung worry over me.

 

"I need to go somewhere before going to the music studio, alone. You should go first oppa," I said to him while laughing. Taehyung faked a laugh as well and his eyes were focused on me, his right hand cupping my face and slowly wiping the excess tears away..

 

"You'll be okay on your own ?"

 

I tilted my head cutely for him and smiled genuinely, "I am okay, oppa,"

 

***

 

My eyes searched for him from outside the conveniece store with a nervous heart, hoping he was there and my heart did a small somersault when my eyes finally landed on Jeon Jungkook. The ends of my lips twitched upwards when, I noticed he was busy arranging the bottles that were in the fridge and I took a deep breath before, forcing myself to enter the store. The bell rang, signifying a new customer had just arrived and almost instantly he jumped onto his legs with a smile to greet me.

 

His smile dropped immediatly though after knowing it was only me. My heart throbbed at the thought of Jungkook hating me.

 

I was not ready for that to happen.

 

Clearing my throat, I walked to where Jungkook was standing, his face still had a scowl and I almost wanted to cry from the way he was looking at me. Nevertheless, I still forced myself to make things right again and I was already standing in front of him in a jiff. My eyes stared at his heaving chest and slowly, I brought a hand to intertwine his hands with me but he turned around, facing the fridge again before I could do it.

 

"What do you want, Kim Saera ?" He asked formally and my heart squeezed from the unfamilliar tone he was using with me as he arranged the bottles again.

 

I closed my eyes, taking deep breaths and faked a smile because I needed all the willpower I can get to do this, "To show how important you are to me, Jungkook,"