44 mm (Part 3)

Him & Chapsticks

# Read the message after the chapter because, if I write it up here then, it'll just be a spoiler.. Hahaha XD

# Subscribe & comment ? Bye bye and good day ;)

 

Taehyung dramatically faked a cough as loud as he could, crawling towards Min Yoongi who was sitting at the table, busy with composing new songs. Us, on the other hand were looking at my brother from the couch that was situtated at the corner of the studio, interested with what he was actually planning and he slowly tugged the mint hair's shirt, "Stop them, please!"

 

My brother whined childishly into Yoongi's ear, making my best friend grunted in annoyance with Taehyung still pointing a finger at me and Jungkook who was sitting too close for my brother's comfort. Yoongi only rolled his eyes and slapped my brother at the back of his head, earning a groan from the younger male while, we laughed at the stunt Taehyung had just pulled. Everything was slowly falling into place again after I had bring Jungkook with me into the music studio. Everyone was smiling and Yoongi was smiling the brightest even with the burden he was having to compose more songs for their first mini album just because, I smiled back at him in relief the moment I met eyes with him.

 

Min Yoongi was really my best friend and I would never trade him for anything better.

 

"I can't believe, he's my brother,"  I murmured as I facepalmed myself. Jungkook who was sitting beside me, teasingly bumped shoulders with me, wanting attention as he lowered his face nearer to my right ear and whispered. "I'm just glad, he's not bruising my left eye as well, gorgeous, "

 

He bursted into laughter, holding onto his stomach and I pursed my lips while softly punching him on the shoulder, "Shut up. That's a one time thing only, Jun- oppa, " I corrected myself at the knowing look that Jungkook gave me. Suddenly, we heard someone scoffing loudly as we snapped our head towards that direction. Turns out, Taehyung was breathing harshly and his face turned red in anger that even Yoongi stopped writing in his music notebook, glancing at his best friend.

 

"I can't take this anymore, " My brother blurted out loud as he rolled the sleeves of his shirt. I always wondered why he liked wearing such baggy shirts well, when I think about it I don't have any right to be questioning his fashion sense because our fashion sense are almost identical. Yoongi had thrown himself over Taehyung, struggling to keep the latter in place and Jungkook had slowly distanced himself away from me and went nearer to Namjoon and Hoseok instead. The other two went into another laughing spree at the nervous look Jungkook had on as he nervously laughed while, looking between me and my brother. I rolled my eyes playfully at that and glanced back at Taehyung and Yoongi, immediately jumping onto my legs when my brother was already halfway towards Jungkook.

 

I blocked Tae from the front while, Yoongi was behind him, "Tae, no! You promised us you won't make a scene, " Yoongi said as well as sighing and Taehyung stopped struggling for a moment, complaining to his best friend who was holding his back. "He's influenced her to call him oppa! "

 

"She agreed to it! "

 

The mint hair reminded and Taehyung pouted his lips in defeat, turning around as his hands went around the shorter male and hugged him instead. "I'm her only oppa! " Taehyung sobbed dramatically, babbling on how innocent I used to be and how Jungkook had ruined the innocence I had. Yoongi only rolled his eyes as he slapped him on the same spot again, making the latter groaned in pain the second time today and stepped away from the shorter male. My brother pouted innocently and gave a deadly glare to the person behind me, making me shift a bit towards that side and Taehyung glared at me instead, noticing what I was doing.

 

Yoongi slapped his head and pulled him by the collar to where my best friend was originally composing his new songs, away from the couch which was resembled as the resting area, "You better shut up, Kim Taehyung or I'll kick your back to Daegu, "

 

"Fine! I'll shut up," 

 

Taehyung gave in as he let himself being pulled by the latter, being dramatic like he always is. At least, his talent and all his hardwork didn't go to waste, "Sometimes, I wonder if we're related, " I sighed and slumped into the couch beside Jungkook, making the three of them laughed a bit more before getting a signal from Yoongi to shut up which consisted of a glare and a very obvious 'shhh...'. I let out a soft giggle and Jungkook, pursed his lips at that as he intertwined his fingers with mine. I bit back a grin at the skin contact we were having and I felt my heart swelled in happiness.

 

He leaned towards me, a smile on his face, "Going out to grab some food with Hoseok hyung and Namjoon hyung at the store downstairs for awhile. Do you want anything? " The dark haired male asked softly, almost sounding like he was trying to pamper me and I flashed a small smile, slowly shaking my head. Jungkook acknowledged it and left me, his fingers leaving mine and I felt my heart drop.

 

Was I being lovesick ?

 

I made a funny smile by myself at the thought of me slowly falling for Jeon Jungkook. I still can't believe that I am. My phoned buzzed loudly, making me jump in the couch and glanced at my phone. Shivers went through my spine, thinking it was Kim Yeonghwan. It felt weird that he was not bothering for almost a day now and thankfully, it was only Eunji. I smiled, missing her and unknowingly glanced at my brother who was looking absentmindedly at Yoongi, too busy to take care of Taehyung.

 

Taehyung must've wanted to meet Eunji so much but couldn't because of the wrong timing.

 

Pouting at that thought and I couldn't help but wonder when, the two of them would finally get together because it's killing me and Yoongi, looking at our friends to be so obvious with their feelings and yet were too shy to start anything. I finally opened the unread message I got from Eunji.

 

 

From : Singing deprived Eunji

I'll be arriving in Seoul at night and we can meet tomorrow. Tae is still in Seoul, right? -3-

 

From : Beautiful World

Why don't you ask him that ? You still have his number from last time, right. ^_^

 

From : Singing deprived Eunji

That was a one time thing and it was only for a project that I was doing. Oh, and shut up miss chapped lips. What do you know? Mr. Nivea is already on your tails. T.T

 

From : Beautiful World

Tae is crae for you too, y' know? ;D

 

From : Singing deprived Eunji

Really? Last time I checked, he was dating a very hot girl, hotter than the sun to be honest... T. T

 

From : Beautiful World

Stop being dramatic, miss grumpy pants. That was one year ago and the girl forced him to go on a date with him . Besides, Tae's been single ever since, he met you.. 

 

I stared at my phone for fifteen minutes, hoping she would reply but Eunji never did. Sighing, I slouched against the couch and ruffled my hair in frustration. This, always happened whenever I try to explain to both parties. Both of them always end up ignoring and yeah, that's why they're so perfect for each other because both of them make me crazy that I sometimes question my sanity.

 

"I can't believe I'm trying to be cupid here, " I mumbled with my eyes closed and slowly, I was slipping into a slumber but before I could, I hear someone breathing right beside my left ear and squinted eyes beside me. Surprised, I fell onto the floor with a squeak, earning laughter from all of them with all eyes on me. I pouted and Jungkook stretched an arm at me, his head tilted curiously.

 

"Cupid, who? "

 

I took his hand and jumped right back onto my feet, making a betrayed face at Jungkook but changed instantly when he had my favorite drink in his hands, swiftly taking it from his hands and sit back onto the couch. Jungkook quietly plopped himself beside me as I opened the cap of the bottle and drink it, making a sound of relief from the cold beverage that I just drank. Turning sideways at him, I smiled shyly for him.

 

"Thanks, oppa. It's Taehyung oppa and Eunji, "

 

I told him and let myself get comfortable into the couch, letting silence embraced us, waiting for the information to dawn on him. When it did, Jungkook let out a knowing sigh and drinked a bit of his carbonated drink.

 

"Ah, our love rivals. By the way, you never told me how they like each other, " Jungkook remarked innocently and I bit back a grin, can't believe my own ears. He saw that and quickly questioned me. "What? "

 

"I never thought you would love to hear love stories, " I mumbled jokingly with a playful grin, earning a scoff from him as he slumped into the couch.

 

"I am a romance person myself, " Cooly praising himself and I glanced around the music studio, to see the others at the table, busily discussing over their music with Taehyung as a distraction that was not doing a good job by himself by the way.

 

"Really ? " I inquired again and he straightened in the couch, looking at me in the eyes, his eyes dark, my heart doing somersaults and I looked away, taking small deep breaths to keep myself calm. Jungkook suddenly linked back our fingers and it was no use, my cheeks instantly went red again. I finally looked back at him, his bunny grin in view and kissed the back of my right hand before asking me.

 

"You don't believe me? "

 

I smiled and leaned against the armrest instead of the couch, wanting to face him with my head playfully shaking side to side, "How about you proof me? " I popped the question and he glanced around me, pretending that he was nervous, making me laughed as I softly punched him on the shoulder.

 

"I'll try, I guess... "

 

He kissed the back of my hand again before he started anything, "I always imagined our first date at a small cafe with less people, you, wearing the usual shirt and jeans because I don't want any guy falling for you. Also, in that cafe there would be a guitar which I heard from my roommate that you know how to play, hoping you would teach me a thing or two ? "

 

"Wow, that's a plot twist, " I joked and he put a finger over my lips, his gaze darkened at the view. My heart skipped a beat and leaned away from his finger, making him immediately snapping out of it. He smiled a sorry smile and I just flashed an awkward smile.

 

"Shh, it's not over yet... Then, we would go around the park, buying ice creams, playing around and just enjoy the date. Then, at night when the moonlight shines, I'll walk you to your home and hoping on that very night, you would finally say, 'I love you,' to me. How about that, gorgeous? "

 

He asked me in return and I almost let out a girlish squeak, wanting to just kiss him on the lips because that was so beautiful and yet, so simple. Instead, I looked away and pushed his head away with my hand, minding his bruise that was slowly getting better.

 

"You're so cliched, " I said jokingly and he pushed away my hand, looking at me in the eyes. Then, his eyes went over my face and slowly stopped on my lips while I did as well. Both of us slowly leaning nearer to each other.

 

"That's what love do to you. You dream for the cliche with the right girl, " He cupped my face in his large hands while murmuring.

 

"Am I the right girl for you, Jungkook? "

 

I mumbled as he smiled, nuzzling his nose softly against mine. My heart beating louder than ever. "I pray in my dreams, gorgeous, every night, " Jungkook emphasized on every word, his lips inches away from mine and I cleared my throat, feeling nervous as my hands went clammy.

 

"Jungkook? " I mumbled, my breath hitting his lips and I heard how he drew a sharp intake of breath. He closed his eyes momentarily and opened it then, we leaned even more and our lips were already brushing against each other.

 

"I think I .." I stopped talking for a moment, feeling nervous from how our lips were already brushing and I stopped talking for a moment. Only our eyes talking, feeling seconds like hours and Jungkook leaned even more with our eyes closed. Then, I heard a yelp from Jungkook as I kissed into thin air with pursed lips. Squinting my eyes, I saw Jungkook was away from me at the other end of the couch while from the ends of my eyes, I could see legs and it was Min Yoongi with his arms folded against his chest, showing a teasing smile.

 

"No pda in the music studio, " I immediately blushed from his warning and sat straight on the couch, not looking at Jungkook anymore. Yoongi laughed and sat beside me, being in the middle of everything as Jungkook slowly crawled and sat beside Min Yoongi.

 

"Kids these days, " My childhood friend mumbled under his breath, teasing the both of us and relaxed on the couch. I looked around, not seeing Namjoon, Hoseok and Taehyung around the studio.

 

"Where's the other three ?"

 

The mint hair sighed and answered me lazily, his eyes closed with his head rested on the couch."Tae asked them to company him to the store again because he's sulking with three of us," I pursed my lips, noticing the dark shadows under Yoongi's eyes and combed his hair away from his eyes, making him smile while Jungkook frowned at me, jealous with the focus I was giving to my best friend.

 

I only laughed a bit, thinking it wouldn't interrupt the latter but Yoongi was already sitting back on the couch not resting, making me frown in disapproval. Yoongi ignored me and showed his phone at me, Eunji's name in view and I immediately brightened up. Both of us having the same ideas while, Jungkook was having a hard time to sneak a peek at Yoongi's phone so, I took the phone and showed it to Jungkook. He brightened up almost immediately as we did.

 

"So, I have a plan to stop the nonsense that is Kim Taehyung,"

 

"Really, sprinkles ?" I asked and Yoongi literally scoffed, putting a hand over his chest as if he was wounded by my words. All of us laughed together.

 

"We need to plan on how to get Tae and Eunji together for once and for all because I swear I'm getting crazy with Kim Taehyung being bipolar with your relationship and Jungkook,"

 

"Sure. What's the plan, boss ?"

 

 

# Okay....So, the next chapter is going to be updated in a few more hours and also it's going to be a special chapter so, it's okay if you don't want to read it. The chapter is a special for anyone who noticed what type of possible relationship that Tae and Eunji will have so, be prepared and sorry if you're disappointed with the chapters before for not showing some Tae and Eunji interaction because their love story didn't happen that much because of the timing but now, is right. That's why, I'm doing it.. Hehe..Also, just wanted to inform you guys that I'm planning to write a sequel but from Yoongi's side of his story. Also, if you want a sequel from Tae and Eunji love story as well.. I'll gladly do it but read the special chapter first ...Hahaha..Okay, bye2.. So sorry for rambling...