Musing & Us (Teasers)

Him & Chapsticks

Seeing his own best friend happy makes him happy but then, Min Yoongi does envy the relationship they have.

Now that, Kim Saera has her own love story. How about we make a love story for Min Yoongi, the best friend.

P.S. It's not the real description for the story Xp

 

First Teaser

 

Min Yoongi glanced towards his right, stopping immediately when he noticed the old convenience store he used to work in. He scratched his scalp, looking around the area and realization just fell upon him that it made him bursted into laughter almost instantly. He had taken the longer route to go back to his home. Smiling to himself, he took a step forward, nearing his body towards the convenience store, noticing the young girl with middle length hair to be sleeping at the counter. His steps grew quicker when he noticed that a few tins of cans were at the brink of falling since, the girl was pushing them unconciously.

 

The rapper did an awkward split, successfully catching the few cans that were falling before it hit the floor. As much as the owner of the convenience store was very kind, the owner always had a tendency of being way too thrifty at times. "," He cursed by himself as he slowly put down the items beside him, wanting to cry as he palmed his crotch. He was never the flexible one to begin with.

 

With a red face, Yoongi stood up with eyes glaring at the young girl, still obvious of what had just happened as he put the cans of carbonated drinks on the counter. Rolling his eyes, he rapped his knuckles over the counter with intention to wake up the girl. Well, he did good but what he didn't expect was a punch in the nose, resulting him to take a few steps back from the impact of the punch.

 

He let out a scoff of disbelief with a hand holding onto his dear nose, his eyes very intent on the young girl who was yawning innocently as if, she just didn't punch a guy in the nose. The girl raised an eyebrow, stopping herself from yawning again when she noticed a red liquid was coming out from one of his nostrils. Lifting a finger towards the male's face, she just pointed the blunt truth, "You're bleeding, mister,"

 

That statement actually made the man let out a strings of curses as he exited the convenience store, not wanting to ever meet this girl again.

 

Second Teaser

 

He smiled at the teenage girl beside him, curious with the way she thinks. The girl named Yoonhee noticed the stares that the man had given her as she tried to ignore the small flutters in her stomach. Coughing out as her cheeks burned, she combed her hair away, both of them still walking in the crowd of people towards an uncertain place.

 

"What are you looking at, ahjusshi ?"

 

Yoongi's jaw went slack for a moment but it changed into a smirk in a split of second, shoving his hands into the pockets of his jeans, feeling relaxed for the first time ever since he debuted with Hoseok and Namjoon. His heart felt light for some reason even when, he could perfectly remember the kiss that Saera and Jungkook had shared at backstage. Glancing at Yoonhee one last time, he smiled when he noticed the red cheeks she had as he bit back a smile, showing his pink healthy gums that Yoonhee adored.

 

"Just something that I needed to cherish," he sing-song, looking around the area, ignoring the curious look that the girl was giving him.

 

COMING SOON ...

 

 

(LOL... I JUST HAD TO DO IT XD)

 

I just wanted to put something because I almost went to heaven when Suga's mixtape just came out of nowhere like a wrecking ball XD But because, I'm too busy to edit the newest chapter. I opted to make a teaser for the Min Yoongi fanfic that I had in plan  >:D Just a reminder, I hadn't posted it officially so don't waste your time to find it. I intended to put more teasers but I got lazy. Heh, Anyways. Hoope you guys have a great day and buhbye -3-

 

Love you guys. Please subscribe and comment <3