49 mm

Him & Chapsticks

# Quick Question ! 'How to know if, you're falling for someone ?'

 

Things has been pretty good lately.

 

I finally could accept that Yoongi was going to be on his way to be a musician while, Yoongi also tried to stop himself from worrying over me after Eunji and Jungkook had comforted him over it, saying they would take care of me as if I was a child. It infuriated me a little bit, actually. I was already 21 for crying out loud.

 

My relationship with Jungkook has been getting more stronger than ever especially, with the english assignment that was due in two more days now. The story had progressed pretty well as well with Jungkook being flirt. The guy would literally flirt with me every time, I forgot about his little crush on me. He said he liked the color of my cheeks after he teased me hence, the teasing had multiplied more than before.

 

I hated how he made my heart fluttered but, he doesn't know that.

 

" Jeon Jungkook, don't !"

 

I squaked as I leaned away from him with hands covering my face and he only chuckled, his hands still holding onto his phone, wanting to take a picture of me sleeping. Thankfully, I opened my eyes the moment he brought out his phone that was focusing on me. Both of us were at the table, the one in front of the convenience store where we usually did our English assignment.

 

Apparently, I was so tired these days with having to finish the English assignment as well with the projects that I had to do for my Law class, it made me sleep for a few moments as I tried to search for any mistakes in the story we wrote. My eyes literally closed the moment I read the second paragraph of the story.

 

He pouted and leaned nearer to me, "I want a picture of you, though," 

 

Jungkook made me laughed when I saw the way he said it said so sulkily, almost looking like a boy who losed his lollipop. My phone vibrated, signaling someone calling me and I answered it without looking at the screen. "Hello,"

 

At that very moment, he took a picture of me and I whined as he stood up with me trailing behind me. No one answered me as I repeatedly said hello but still none so, I ended the call without looking the caller id again. Sighing, I unknowingly tripped over nothing as I trailed behind Jungkook. He turned around when he heard me gasped  and spontaneously held onto my waist, our face inches away. Jungkook was apparently holding me up against his body so, I put my feet on his converse so that, he wouldn't be burden by my weight. His eyes focused onto my lips and the phone in my right hand vibrated again.

 

It was Taehyung.

 

"Hello," I murmured and both of us were still staring into each other's eyes. Jungkook leaned nearer to me and I pushed his face away with flushed cheeks. I stepped away from him and I saw the way his cheeks were flushed. Biting on my lip, feeling awkward with the way Jungkook's darkened eyes were focusing on me as well as the silence that I was receiving from the other line of the call.

 

"Oppa, wha-"

 

"Turn around," Taehyung cutted me off and I could feel shivers went through my spine at the sound of his voice.

 

Oh, snap !

 

There he was, Kim Taehyung in his all glory, pure fury etched onto his face as he walked towards us with his luggage. I nervously laughed and stepped in front of Jungkook, hoping Taehyung didn't see anything but judging by his face. He must've seen it all but, one can hope right ? Taehyung shoved me away and stepped nearer to the younger male, eye to eye.

 

He gripped Jungkook by the collar of his shirt, "Did you just kissed my little sister in public ?"  Jungkook laughed as he flashed a smile at Taehyung.

 

"Nice to meet you, Taehyung hyung," He said politely and turns out, it was the wrong move for Jungkook because the both of us never expected for my older brother to punch him on the face.

 

"I'm so sorry for my oppa," I whispered under my breath while my hand gave him the bag of peas that came from my fridge. Jungkook chuckled and slowly put the bag of peas onto the purplish bruise that was his right eye, "It's okay. I would totally be like him too if, I had a little sister like you ,"

 

Taehyung scoffed and the television's volume even higher, drowning our voices while mimicking Jungkook. Seeing how my older brother acted, made me rolled my eyes at him. Jungkook laughed and whinced a bit after when, he put more pressure onto the bag of peas.

 

"I'll make food for the three of us," I announced and Taehyung stopped me from going to the kitchen.

 

"I called Yoongi just now to buy food for the five of us,"

 

Taehyung's cheeks were flushed as he coughed out the words. I immediately crossed my arms over my chest and sat in between of Jungkook and Taehyung but, that didn't last long as my older brother was not fond of me sitting beside the guy who had a crush on me. So, he stood up and forced himself to sit between us. Jungkook accidentally laughed and earned a glare from him. That instantly made Jungkook shut up and uncomfortable. I felt bad for him, to be honest.

 

I rose an eyebrow to my older brother. Now, it's Taehyung's turn to be uncomfortable. " The five of us ?" I curiously inquired and that made Taehyung blushed almost instantly as he looked everywhere except, my eyes.

 

"Well, of course I would invite Eunji as well since, she's your best friend," I knowingly smiled at him and he made no notice of my smile while Jungkook on the other hand, was shooting me curious glances at me, wanting to know of it. I mouthed him the words at me, "I'll tell you, later,"

 

That made Jungkook winked at me and suddenly, he was slumping against the couch and closed his eyes, leaving me with a Taehyung who was squinting his eyes at me as well with a television that was on it's highest volume.

 

Oops, I got caught. Did I ?

 

"You did," I facepalmed myself when Taehyung answered me. My brother laughed for a moment and crossed his arms over his chest, being serious all of the sudden.

 

"Did you kissed him just now ?" I internally groaned and pulled Taehyung to my bedroom so that we could have a private talk without someone eavesdropping. Jungkook opened his eyes a bit and mouthed a 'fighting' at me, making me smiled and I winked him back. I saw how his jaw dropped in surprised and it made me internally giggled at how cute he was.

 

It was my first time winking at him, to be honest.