Special Chapter (Tae & Eunji)

Him & Chapsticks

# So, here's the second update of the day and hope you guys really like it ;)

#Also, this chapter is dedicated is a friend of mine whose going to enter adulthood soon. Shoutouts for Miss L ;) Don't you dare to forget me, okay ?

#But it was fun making this chapter. Anyways, subscribe & comment ? Love you all xoxo

#Also, I really didn't check this since today was a bit hectic, Sorry ? -3-

 

Taehyung stared into the mirror absentmindedly while brushing his teeth, his mind wandering to the girl who had his heart for almost two years now. He smiled in pain at the thought of her and gargled the toothbrush paste and his saliva together before spitting it out, thinking of how to make it up to her. 

 

Glancing up, he looked into the mirror where a reflection of him was present , "I really miss her," He admitted by himself and put a hand on his jaw, checking himself, hoping he was presentable enough for Eunji today. Taehyung smiled lamely when he was satisfied with his face and unknowingly let his mind wandered to a bad memory of his. That one memory that made himself feel stupid for letting Eunji so easily.

 

"Oppa, let's go eat here !" The girl beside him squealing annoyingly, making Taehyung rolled his eyes obviously, letting the girl to see it. She frowned and pouted as they were finally walking in silence, walking pass the restaturant that the girl had previously wanted to dine in. Taehyung on the other hand was just glad to make the girl upset with him because he wanted this date to end quickly. All he could think of was Eunji. Ever since, his baby sister and her friend, Eunji came picking him up at the train station once, when he planned to stay at Seoul for awhile.

 

The boy smiled at a fond memory of Eunji smiling, just for him as Taehyung couldn't help but be mesmerized by her and her charming smile, over and over again. That was his favorite part about her. He smiled to himself, his arms still locked with the girl beside him as they walked down the road in Daegu but then, Taehyung halted to a stop when his eyes landed on Saera and Eunji. Tears were evident in the gir's eyes as Saera tried to follow her best friend through the bustling people with paper bags in her hand right before, mouthing the words to her big brother.

 

'I'll explain to Eunji. Go date with her,'

 

He unknowingly clenched his jaw and turned around with his date, going to the restaurant with the girl he never had feelings for.

 

He felt ashamed, feeling weak that he was not brave enough to walk away from the girl to chase the girl who had his heart. Never once, Taehyung hated himself for being a gentleman and here he was, trying to not break a girl's heart and yet he did.

 

Kim Taehyung broke a girl's heart, the girl that he loves, Jung Eunji.

 

"Oppa, are you okay ?" Saera asked from outside while knocking on it. He snapped out of it and sighed heavily, his heart squeezed at that old memory, feeling only pain from hurting the possible love of his life.

 

"I'm fine, baby sister,"

 

"Well, if you are. Hurry up, we're going to pick up your girlfriend !" His little sister teased while knocking on the door for one last time. Taehyung chuckled and opened the tap, colecting water by his hand, splashing the accumulated water to his face. 

 

He smiled from the teasing,  "She's not my girlfriend yet, Kim Saera. "

***

 

"Keep calm and you'll be fine," He reminded himself while taking big deep breaths, eyes closed. Suddenly, a vision of Eunji kissing him was in his mind and he smiled sweetly at that thought. Finally, he let his eyes fluttered open, to see Saera with a knowing grin. Easily making Taehyung question her innocently with a simple 'what? '

 

The petite girl chuckled and again, knocking the door while at it "I almost forgot how wimped you are when there's Eunji,"

 

Taehyung scoffed and folded his arms over his chest, offended by his accusation. "I am n- Hi, Eunji," Taehyung tried to retort back but stopped when the door opened, showing Eunji who had a plaid shirt over her tank top and ripped jeans. His heart swelled at the sight of her. 

 

The Busan girl flashed a small smile at the both of them and acknowledged his greeting, "Hi, Saera's brother," His heart dropped from the tone Eunji was using. This was not the girl he knew from two years ago. The girl in front of him was standing so stiff in front of them that she almost resembled like a statue. 

 

 

"Oh, yeah...." Taehyung lazily drawled as he rubbed the back of neck, his hopes falling into pieces from the cold treatment that Eunji was giving him. Saera puckered her lips in frustration but ignored the tension that was hanging in the air, diving into Eunji's arms as soon as the other girl had finished locking the door of her little apartment. Eunji stumbled a bit and smiled, hugging Saera back but stiffened when she noticed Taehyung was looking at her. The male looked away, clearing his throat when he realised he was caught staring at the girl who was hugging his little sister.

 

Saera sighed when she noticed that and leaned away, her right hand holding onto Eunji while the other one held Taehyung's. The three of them walked to the elevator with only the middle person rambling on as the other two stayed quiet, only speaking when they were forced by the petite girl. They entered the elevator and by then, Saera was slowly getting tired since she was never the talkative one and pursed her lips anxiously. Then, the door of the elevator opened, the dinging sound of the elevator making Saera happy and the plan was to put into action.

 

The short girl skipped out of the elevator with the other two, making the two getting annoyed at how chirpy Saera was being as she rambled on,"Eunji, I missed you so much. Did you know that Yoongi's bandmates are so cool and kind ? I swear, I still wonder how sprinkles still - Oh My God !" Saera suddenly gasped dramatically, halting in front of Eunji's building with Eunji and Taehyung looking at her curiously. 

 

"What is it, Saera ?" The taller girl asked and in reply, Saera smiled guiltily, faking a laugh as well. "I forgot the croissants that I promised to bring for Namjoon and Hoseok. Oppa, could you go to the music studio with her first ?" The petite girl said, making the other two looked at her in disbelief while, Saera was slowly slipping from the other two, distancing herself from the couple.

 

"Will you be fine, baby sister ?" Taehyung asked worried and glanced anxiously at the girl that was standing a few inches away from him. Eunji was slowly mouthing words at Saera, hoping she was just joking but her best friend had shown a knowing smile at Eunji, making her shoulders slumped. 

 

"It's broad daylight. Of course, I'll be fine," That was the last words Saera said before dissapearing into the crowd, leaving the couple in awkward silence with Taehyung clearing his throat, his ears turning red, feeling shy with being alone with the girl that he has been in love for almost two years now. Eunji closed her eyes momentarily, calming herself down but it was all useless as soon as she met eyes with him, noticing how red his ears were.

 

"You should lead the way. You still remember the way,right ?" She mumbled under her breath, cheeks flushed and Taehyung suddenly let out foreign sounds, surprised. Eunji smiled at how dorky was, the boy turned around and walked ahead of the girl, feeling bashful with what just happened.

 

 

***

 

Eunji sighed, watching how lost Taehyung look even with his back facing her. She slowly tugged at his collar, earning his attention almost immediately. "You forgot the way, didn't you ?" The girl mumbled under her breath and the latter just nodded his head slowly, finally admitting. "I think so,"

 

The girl sighed, feeling defeated and tears slowly brimmed in her eyes because she was never ready to meet back with Taehyung even when, Eunji had missed him so dearly. She just hated how her heart squeezed in pain, remembering of how the date he had was locking arms with him.

 

"Maybe I should just go home,"

 

She uttered a 'bye' under her breath, turning around in the middle of the street and Taehyung tugged at her on the wrist, "Eunji, wait! Would you stay if, I treat you to lunch ?" He pleaded, his grasp on her slowly getting stronger and Eunji cleared at the tempting offer. Raising her eyes, she meets eyes with his and softly smile.

 

"Sure,"

 

Taehyung grinned at her agreement from his invitation, "Lead the way to the restaurant, my la- I mean, Eunji," He waited for her to walk and Eunji walked to her favorite restaurant  with Taehyung walking beside her. The girl smiled painfully.

 

Will there be anything more than this for us ?

 

Tears gathered in her eyes and she looked to her right, not wanting for Taehyung to notice as she faked a cough. Unfortunately, he did and the boy had wanted so much to just hug her, to comfort her and to make her happy but he doesn't deserve it unless, Eunji gives him a second chance.

 

"I was wondering about something about you. Can I ask ?" She said out of the blue, making him snapped out of his trance and glanced sideways, still in awe even with her side profile. Eunji was like fresh air, he would never get tired of her. He needs her to live.

 

"Of course, you can. What is it ?"

 

"Why did you date that girl ?" His shoulder slumped at her question, feeling hopeless. Eunji looked front, not wanting to see the frown on his face because if she did, she was going to cry from the old memories. It still hurts to think about it.

 

"I thought, Saera already explained it to you,"

 

"I do but, I want to hear it from you. I waited for you to tell me anything for one year but you just .." Eunji murmured, her voice wavering as she slowly stopped, not even continuing with her words as she glanced at him. Tears trailing down her face, making Taehyung's heart drop at the sight of her being so broken.

 

"I don't know why I like you, Kim Taehyung but, I want someone who is not afraid to fall in love with me," She finally said and Taehyung can't help but flashed a rectangle smile at her. He was so loss in his feelings that he couldn't even begin to describe how complicated his feelings were for Eunji. Taehyung was so in love with her and he didn't want to lose her again, rambling as he nervously glanced at his way.

 

"I'm not afraid with you, Eunji. I'm just afraid with myself. I'm afraid I'll hurt you because I know how fragile you are but gosh, you're so beautiful with that charming smile of yours  that I can't help but still want to sweep you off your feets so I-"

 

Eunji pulled Taehyung to the side where they finally stood in front of a restaurant, Eunji's favorite restaurant and tugged his head lower by the neck, their lips touching and Taehyung relaxed against Eunji's body, his hands spiraling around her body, pulling nearer to him. Then, she slowly leaned away from him, her cheeks blushed and rested her forehead against his. A smile plastered on her face as well as his.

 

"Just confess to me already, Kim Taehyung," She said, her breath hitting his lower lip, tempting Taehyung to kiss her even more instead, he smiled against her lips and proposed his love for her. "I love you, Eunji. Will you be my girlfriend ?"

 

Eunji laughed, tears rolling down again but now, it was tears of joy, "Yes with all my heart,"  She said out loud and pulled him into another kiss, smiling as they did it.