61 mm - 60 mm

Him & Chapsticks

"So...What are you looking for ?"Jungkook had asked as he trailed behind me when,he saw me quickly walking my way towards the snack's section.I blew a raspberry instead of answering him.Apparently,he was so bored out of his mind that he opted to follow me and little did he know that,he was annoying me so much.I turned around to face him without informing Jungkook and that resulted to the both of us,slamming our bodies agaisnt each other.A gasp left between my parted lips while,my body stumbled backwards from the impact and thankfully,Jeon Jungkook was fast enough to tug me back,preventing me from falling.

 

I stumbled away from him the second time,cheeks flushed in embarrassment from the contact we had.It was good that I didn't fall.Jungkook scratched his head for a moment and he immediately excused himself from me when,he heard the familiar ringing from the front door.

 

Well,that was so awkward...

 

With pink cheeks,I immediately searched for his favorite snack.As soon as my eyes laid on his favorite honey butter chip,I snatched it and trotted my way to the counter.He was alone like the first time I had came in because the customer had already left when,I was heading towards the counter.Silence embraced us as we stood root to our places,probably still embarrassed with the skin contact we had just now.

 

I took one deep breath and mustered my courage to take charge of this.With cheeks still pink,I walked towards the counter and payed the exact amount of the honey butter chip.Jungkook put the snack into a plastic bag and pushed it towards me but,I didn't take it right away.Instead,I flashed a sincere smile and murmured a 'thanks',loud enough for him to hear me.Jeon Jungkook smiled as well and like always,I grabbed onto the plastic bag and ran out of the convenience store.I hated how my heart doubled over the mere sight of his smile.

 

Maybe,it was because I only had Min Yoongi and my brother as my guy friends.

 

I don't know.

 

Maybe,I was thinking too much...Yeah,I was thinking too much.

 

"Here's your chips,idiot,"I had practically thrown the bag of chips at him as I laid my head onto his lap.I was too tired and breathless from running from the convenience store until the rooftop.Yoongi laughed as he combed away my bangs and tore open the bag of chips.He feed me some chips before,eating it by himself.

 

"You do know that,the elevator can be used already,right ?"Yoongi asked as he combed away my bangs again then,wiped away my sweat with the sleeve of his shirt.I automatically squeaked questions at him with eyes closed,"What ?Really ?"

 

"Really,"he chuckled and kissed the temple of my head.Usually,I would whine over how I hate that form of affection because of how it makes me curl my toes and all but,I was too tired.Instead,I sighed and get my head comfy over his lap.

 

"I'm so tired.Could you let me sleep on your lap for a moment ?"

 

"Sure,beautiful,"

 

"Don't call me that,"I whined and he smirked without my knowledge.

 

"You really should stop underestimating yourself,idiot,"And that was the last thing I heard before,I quickly slip into dreamland.

 

The morning the day after,I woke up in my own bed with a sticky note plastered onto my forehead.

 

You didn't wake up when,I woke you up. 

So,I had to carry you T^T....Thank god,the elevator was fixed already or I wouldn't have a back after this day.

Btw,good morning,beautiful.

Have some faith,Kim Saera ;)

You're my best friend for a reason,idiot :P

     Min Yoongi                                                       

 

I smiled at the note that Yoongi had written for me and immediately,went to the toilet to prep myself up,not forgetting to put my one layer of chapstick on my lips.Min Yoongi was my best friend for a reason too.The both of us fit each other so well,that sometimes,people practically thinks the both of us are dating.That's not the case,actually.We're just friends,best friends.

 

Today had been really hectic for me but,it went even more crazier when...

 

"Jeon Jungkook and Kim Saera,"the lecture hall fell silent when,I,the english geek was paired up with the almost english genius as well.Murmurs filled the hall,whining how unfair it was for the top two students of the class to be paired up.The professor had only clucked his tounge agaisnt the roof of his mouth and used the long ruler to silence the class.And they did.

 

"Please,class.All I'm doing is to experiment on how the pairings I made would cope with each other to build a great story that involves all the element that the two of you are good at like,Mr.Jeon and Ms. Kim for instance.Mr. Jeon is very sought out in the action department while,Ms.Kim is good in more sensitive themes.I would like to see that so,I'm expecting a lot from all of you.This project is due in two months,"

 

With that,the bell rang,signifying that the class ended right on time as the other students flooded out of the class.Eunji poked me from the left,earning my attention and I frowned at the creepy face she was making.

 

"You're crazy,"I said while,I shoved her out of my personal space.She only laughed and stuffed her stuffs clumsily into her bag when,she noticed I had already finished packing up my stuff.I laughed my hear.t out when,I saw the items in her bag poured out from her bag instead.I kneeled on my knees and collected her stuff when, a hand was in my field of vision. I looked up to meet eyes with Jeon Jungkook and he gave me a smile along, with a small piece of paper and Eunji's favorite book.

 

I smiled back at him, acknowledging his help before, giving Eunji,her stuffs that I collected for her. She had made a face at me when, she noticed the interaction between the both of us as I opened the little piece of paper. 

 

Meet me at the convenience store,tonight.

 

Maybe,I just have to go with the flow like in the movies.

 

I just hope nothing changes.While,my heart wished for the opposite.

 

Author's Notes

Well,I may have shipped the best friend couple too much for my own good,didn't I ?Well,please tell me your opinions on this story..;)To be honest,I'm not really sure where this fic is heading but I do have the themes and all sorted out...I just don't have anything big,yet..Haha,so,this fic is vague to be honest XD....Okay,good day and bye ;)

xoxo