Special Chapter

Him & Chapsticks

 

#Yay! Another special update and Happy 3rd anniversary for Bangtan <3 Also, there's gonna be some spoiler alerts for the sequel that I'll be writing soon enough.

#Subscribe & comment ? I really love you comments guys -3-

# Also, I made a Yoongi fanfic to write all my Yoongied feels there x) and buhbye. Btw, the fanfic is called 'The wonders of social media'

The wonders of social media (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1137558)

 

 

"Both of you are going to dress up for tonight,"

 

Eunji had stated excitedly, dragging the other two into Saera's room to prepare the both of them for what was planned ahead for the two girls. Yoonhee and Saera had glanced weirdly at the latter, surprised to see her so excited just few moments after being separated from Kim Taehyung.

 

"But, why?" Yoonhee mumbled cluelessly as she scrunched her nose cutely, wanting to know why she and Saera needed to dress up. Eunji flashed a knowing smile at the both of them as she clasped her hands together, showing how eager she really was to dress the both of them.

 

Both of them just stared at the tallest girl in anticipation as realisation suddenly hits the girl who owned the apartment like a ton of brinks, feeling betrayed by her only girl best friend and Saera had pinched her nose, a headache was on it's way.

 

"Nope, not gonna happen," The petite girl said curtly, both arms in the air as it crossed each other, forming a big 'X' in front of her chest. Eunji pouted while the youngest stared between the both of them, still clueless of what was actually happening. Saera sighed frustratingly as she worried her lower lip, a new habit she picked up after stopping herself from tearing the dry skin of her lips, walking to the bed with the other two trailing behind her. "But, why?"

 

The latter chimed back as she throw herself on the bed, right beside Saera who was sitting cross legged on the bed while Yoonhee cutely scratched her scalp before sitting at the end of the bed, not wanting to be near the two of them, away from a possible fight that might occur. In return, Saera had puckered her lips, wondering if it was even worth it to fight over such small things with Eunji.

 

But then, she needed to make a point to Jeon Jungkook so, yeah! 

 

She was going to be stubborn.

 

"Jungkook is letting his ego get the better of him and Yoongi was to busy with his own work. I don't see there's any reason for the both of us to give in to them every time we fight," Saera said grumpily, hugging herself as she quietly breathed in the scent of Jungkook's shirt that she was currently wearing.

 

It would be a total lie that she hadn't miss him for the past few days.

 

"Oh, come one Saera! Jungkook already bought the dress and all for you. How about you, Yoonhee? You want to meet yoongi too, right," The two of them immediately focused on the youngest one, waiting for her answer as she nervously fiddled with her fingers. her lower lip, she finally gave out answer to the both of them.

 

"Well...I do miss him but .." Yoonhee mumbled softly unlike she typically behaved that it was suprised for them to see her acting like this. Glancing at the both of them, Yoonhee had known that they needed more convincing by her so, she crossed her arms over her chest sternly as if she was final with her answer. "If unnie doesn't go then, I won't go because I'm a bit mad with him as well.." She told them, her nose scrunching cutely as she mumbled the last few words to herself, knowing it wasn't entirely true.

 

Yoonhee and Yoongi were only pretending to fight for Saera's and Jungkook's sakes since, it was only them that usually had a fight.

 

The two girls laughed, amused by the youngest as they patted her head as if she their own child. Eunji glanced at Saera once more, wanting to try her luck again as she worried her lower lip and the said person noticed it, raising an eyebrow at her direction in question. "You really won't go ?"

 

Saera closed her eyes momentarily, wanting to have a good grip of herself as she had the biggest urge to just shove the girl out from her own apartment. Fluttering her eyes opened, Saera felt the calmness inside her just melted away as she stood up with a struggling Eunji behind her. "Go home, Lee Eunji! I won't go even if, my life depends on it,"

 

Eunji scoffed as she stumbled a few steps after getting thrown out by the petite girl. Turning around, she found herself facing a closed door before she could retort back. Sighing, the girl only brought out her phone to text Min Yoongi and walked to the elevator to see Kim Taehyung waiting for her there.

 

"Hey, there," Eunji chirped up at him as he pecked her on the lips almost instantly when the girl reached him. Taehyung smiled dumbly, his hands holding onto hers as they entered the elevator.

 

"Hey to you back. Looks like Saera is being stubborn isn't she ?" Saera's brother asked to his own girlfriend, seeing how a scowl decorated her face and he just laughed before, leaning down as he turned his head to kiss her perfectly on the lips. His heart drumming crazily in his chest as he did so, both of them smiling in the kiss. 

 

Leaning away as Taehyung heard the elevator ding, he smiled, "They'll be okay. They'll always do,"

 

***

 

Jeon Jungkook stared at the ceiling above him as he fidgeted his own body on the bed, his mind unsettled at the thought of his girlfriend. Afraid she wouldn't go to the event that he and Yoongi had planned. Grabbing to a pillow that was nearest to him, he stuffed his face into it as he yelled, anxious at the thought of Kim Saera leaving him. His voice muffled. A knock was heard from the closed door and he lazily drawled out a 'come in' as he threw the pillow away from him. His heart almost cracking into pieces.

 

In came Yoongi who had a phone in his right hand, his expression dazed as he came sitting on Jungkook's bed. Silence embraced the both of them for awhile before, the silver hair finally opted to speak up. "Both of them are not going,"

 

The younger boy sighed as he sat up, scotting closer to the older male, wanting a hug from him for comfort. Min Yoongi trapped his lower lip with his upper teeth, not wanting to do this but he gave in at the last moment, knowing he had just wanted some comfort. Jungkook sighed again when, Yoongi hugged him back, feeling restless at the thought of Saera leaving him. The sad boy had sighed again as he rested his head against Yoongi's shoulder, clutching onto him even more tighter as he softly sobbed, making the latter even more awkward than he already was with all this skin contact.

 

Saera was never the stubborn one.

 

Why did he let his ego get the better of him ?

 

All Saera had wanted for him was the best for him.

 

She knew how much he wanted to meet his own mother and yet, when he had given the chance. He had cussed her out, in front of Kim Saera.

 

Yoongi sat in place, not wanting to move an inch, awkward with all of this. He might be good friends with his ex-roommate but they were never this close as in skin contact. Both of them usually have playful shove here and there but nothing like this so, he did what he does best which was being quiet and retrieve his phone slowly from his pocket jeans to text his own girlfriend.

 

From : Sugar & Sprinkles

I really miss you, sugarplum T.T

 

From : Young Yoonhee

Me too, ahjusshi! I can't believe we're faking a fight for them.

 

He pursed his lips in annoyance as well as amused, knowing that this was actually Yoonhee's idea. Ignoring the fact that this was her idea, he furiously tapped on the keypad of his smartphone with only one hand while the other one, softly rubbed Jungkook's back when he noticed how he was sobbing even more.

 

From : Sugar & Sprinkles

Yah! Didn't I ask you to call me oppa ? And besides, we always fight so it won't harm us that much, sugarplum.

 

From : Young Yoonhee

Hmm...you're right, ahjusshi but we're wasting our time on a fake fight when we could kiss and cuddle the whole day, ahjusshi T^T

 

Yoongi puckered his lips, soflty letting out a grunting sound at that tempting idea, knowing that it was true as well. With Yoongi's work as a musician and Yoonhee being a student, both of them were having a hard time to keep up with each other so, it was a waste of time. his lips, he replied back, pushing back  away the thought of them cuddling in his music studio at the back of his mind, properly changing the subject.

 

From : Sugar & Sprinkles

Stop calling me, ahjusshi ! I'm not that old ! Also, I sound like a e T^T

 

From : Young Yoonhee

But.... You're my ahjusshi

 

The silver hair smirked, knowing that it was futile to force Yoonhee to change that precious nickname that she had for him so, he asked a reward in return. Jungkook slowly stopped sobbing and Yoongi hurriedly typed the last few words, hitting send the moment the latter leaned away from him as he slipped it back into the pocket of his jeans. 

 

From : Sugar & Sprinkles

You'll cuddle with me in the music studio while I compose new songs ?

 

"I know what we're going to do today, hyung, " He said determinedly, tugging him to stand up as they got out from the apartment with Jungkook speed walking to a direction that was not heading to Saera's apartment.

 

From : Young Yoonhee

Of course, I would ahjusshi. -3-

 

***

 

Despite being Saera's boyfriend for almost two years now, it was very rare of him to see her mad like this. The last time he saw her this upset was like in forever to be honest.

 

So, they only had one option to do.

 

To buy every favorite stuff that Saera loves and go meet her in person also, Jungkook needs to give in to what Saera had asked because the girl had a point. Jeon Jungkook just needs to lower down his ego.

 

After that, Saera wouldn't have any other option but to be her kind self again.

 

Jungkook nervously shuffled his feet against the floor as he braved himself to rap his knuckles against the Saera's apartment door. Both of them barely heard a soft 'wait for a moment' and Jungkook swore, his heart skipped a beat, recognizing the sound of his other half. Jungkook's hand went clammy as he let his right hand hold onto the flowers of white roses - both of their favorites while, the left hand was holding to a plastic bag that was full with grape popsicles and her favorite drink.

 

The door opened, showing Kim Saera that Jungkook had missed so dearly. The butterlies in his stomach fluttered frantically at the sight of her wearing his oversized shirt, making him fondly smile at that as well at that cute face of her being so surprised. She gasped to see the two men an by instict, the petite girl had tried to close the door as fast as she could but Jungkook had put his right feet in between the door and door frame, making it imposibble for her to close it.

 

"We need to talk, gorgeous," Jungkook murmured softly as he leaned closer to the girl, showing the white roses that was in his right hand, making the girl pursed her lips for a moment. Glaring at him, she opened the door wide open and let the two of them enter by themselves and the taller male sighed in defeat, knowing it was going to be a tough night. Yoongi put a hand on his shoulder as reassurance, squeezing it for a moment before walking in first to search for his own girlfriend.

 

***

 

"I miss you so much, oppa," Yoonhee murmured desperately against Yoongi's lips as they kissed each other the moment they entered the music studio, still in the darkness as they tried to remember the way their lover's lips felt like, knowing it was tough for the both of them to spend time with each other with Yoongi's growing fame as well as Yoonhee's studies. Yoongi had smiled against her lips, pecking on it for a moment before searching for the switch to turn on the lights. "I miss you too, sugarplum,"

 

He whispered and the switch, the lights opening almost immediately and he smiled at how cute she looked with her disheveled hair and swollen lips. Both of them smiling as Yoongi leaned away from Yoonhee, locking the door to the music studio before tugging the girl to the couch, wanting to cuddle with her. The girl laughed as they plopped themselves onto the couch, her body scooting closer to his, wanting more of his warmth. "Already want to cuddle, ahjusshi ?" Yoongi smirked, kissing the crown of her head as he smelled her scent.

 

"You already promised so, yeah. I want to cuddle with my only sugarplum,"

 

Yoonhee cringed while her body shivered, feeling cheesy and oddly flattered by his cheesiness as the male only laughed in return, pulling her even closer to him as he put a leg over her, putting his chin softly over her head.

 

"I wished we could do this the whole day, Yoonhee,"

 

The girl nodded her head softly, Yoongi's head slowly following the rythm of her head, making the both of them laughed. Yoonhee let out a big sigh after that as they locked hands with each other.

 

"Me too, oppa,"

 

***

 

It was silent.

 

It was tensed.

 

Kim Saera hated that and she hated it even more because this was happening to her and Jungkook.

 

She never thought that this would ever happen between them.

 

Tears slowly prickled in her eyes, hating the situation they were in just because of Jungkook's ego and she looked away, brushing the tears away before it could fall out from her eyes.

 

Jungkook sighed, feeling bad for making a fuss over his mother wanting to spend time with him. Rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly, he rested the other hand over his knee, glancing to his girlfriend sideways to speak up. Opening up his mouth, he finds himself being speechless at the sight of Saera crying.

 

On instict, he had went on his knees to be in front of Kim Saera, cupping the face of the girl that he loves dearly. "What's the matter, gorgeous? "

 

"I want you to be happy, Jungkook," The girl hiccuped as she spoke the words, sobbing into his arms. His heart drummed crazily against his chest as he embraced the crying girl, his senses on overload at the smell of her. He softly rubbed her back.

 

"I am happy. I have you, my friends and my dad," Saera leaned away from him, tears still evident in her eyes and a sad smile settled on her face. She softly cupped his face and he was in awe of her every single time. He wondered how caring she was to everyone.

 

"I know that and I also know that you never come to terms that you're badly hurt by your mother. You don't want to give her chance and you're not giving a chance to yourself too."

 

Jungkook laughed, tears were starting to welled up in his eyes. "What chance?"

 

"A chance to have a mother in your life!" She chimed up as she smiled, noticing how he smiled as well. He leaned into her, his forehead against hers with hands slowly locked with each other.

 

"I'll do it, gorgeous. I'll give myself a second chance,"

 

Saera smiled as she leaned nearer, pecking him on the lips "That's the Jeon Jungkook I know," Both of the smiling with lips brushing each other. His eyes stucked on her lips as he bit onto his lower lip, wanting to just kiss her again but instead he offered her something else.

 

"Want to share a grape popsicle? "

 

The girl laughed at his unexpected question, her breath hitting his lips with every sound she made that Jungkook had kissed her as she laughed. The sound muffled by his mouth and they finally leaned away from each other. "Should we?"

 

"We shall," The male piped up with a bunny grin on his face,slowly standing up with Saera following him to where the kitchen is to share a grape popsicle together.