41 mm

Him & Chapsticks

# Yellow guys ! -3- I can't believe it's already the end of May and ack, I can't believe I'm old already T.T lol, I'm not that old.

#Anyways, hope you enjoy the update. Btw, I really can't wait to put out the sequel because I'm already starting to write on it. Hahah XD

#Subscribe & comment ? Also, feel free to ask on anything well, other than the plot and the secrets of the characters..Hahah Good day and night ? Bye, lovelies -3-

 

There's something that has been bothering me at the back my mind, to be honest.

 

It's Kim Yeonghwan.

 

He has been too quiet for the past few days. 

 

Too quiet that, I slowly grew anxious of it every time, my mind was not occupied by other things. It was suffocating that I couldn't properly do other things without thinking of the latter. Thinking of how he hasn't texted me or even called me. It was getting a bit weird for me, honestly. If you were thinking that I would miss him then, you're wrong. 

 

Again, I'll ask you.

 

Why would I miss someone whose trying to own me as if I was his little trophy. Why would I ? So, no! I don't! It's just there was this ambiguous bad feeling in the deepest part of my heart that I couldn't bear to ignore it anymore.

 

It just felt that something bad was bound to happen soon.

 

It almost felt like the calm before the storm.

 

I'm not feeling good about it and I guess, my guts were telling me the truth.

 

"No !" I piped up as I stood up from the couch, startling everyone in the music studio as they looked up at me. My hands that were in their respective places were shaking in fear as Jungkook who was on my left side, sighed as he stayed silent in his place, knowing what storm was going in my heart. My feelings in a jumble all over again.

 

Yoongi, who was on my right side, pulled the hem of my shirt, earning my attention, "It's only Taehyung's sunbae and his younger brother. Why are you so against it, beautiful ?"

 

My best friend asked softly, eyes on me as his other hand locked with my shaky hand, wondering what was going through my head. I looked up at the ceiling, a vague feeling of helplessness overwhelmed me. Tears slowly b as I closed it momentarily, wanting to blurt everything out in the open especially after hearing the name of the brother of Taehyung's senior, hoping it was just pure coincidence. But, I was hoping too much because I still remembered the name of Kim Yeonghwan's older brother like crystal clear which happened to be Kim Seokjin. It also didn't help that Taehyung had shown a picture of the both of them, making me more anxious than I really was.

 

If it weren't for the fact that Namjoon and Hoseok were present, I would've cried in front all of them, telling about Kim Yeonghwan but on a second note, I also didn't want to ruin the relationship Taehyung had with his senior.

 

"Yeah, what's the matter, baby sister ?" My brother popped the question, making me snap my head to him who still had Eunji's right hand in his left one. I smiled lamely at the sight of the both of them being happy and glanced at everyone, feeling even more helpless than I already was. My eyes fell onto Yoongi again, noticing the dark circles that were hidden under his eyelashes and I knew that the other needed the rest as well.

 

I couldn't let myself do this to them.

 

I didn't want to ruin things just because I was afraid of something.

 

"Are you okay, Saera ?" Namjoon asked now instead, his brows furrowed, almost meeting in the middle. I looked at him, feeling dazed by everything.

 

I never expected to meet Kim Yeonghwan under these circumstances.

 

Forcing myself to accept reality, I chuckled with a big fake smile on my face, I finally assured all of them. "Yeah, I'm fine," Yoongi squeezed my left hand in return as if he didn't believe me but he was not getting this out of me this time. If he did, both Taehyung and Yoongi would be on rage mode and I wanted to avoid that. Glancing at the mint hair one last time, I finally forced out an answer from myself. "I'll be there, oppa,"

 

It almost sounded as if I was convincing myself rather than, convincing them but thankfully, all of them didn't take notice of it. I smiled at all of them and my big brother grinned in glee, glad that I was coming with all of them to meet the other two. "Good ! You won't regret it, baby sister," Taehyung smiled, jumping onto his legs, leaving Eunji who was smiling sweetly at me from the couch opposite from where I was sitting and came to me, ruffling my hair in happiness. I faked a smile, feeling bile raising in my throat as I grew anxious at the thought of meeting Kim Yeonghwan again. My hands clammy as my body perspired, knowing what was ahead of me.

 

I was already regretting it...

 

***

 

I hated this feeling.

 

This feeling of being so helpless.

 

Being in the same room with Kim Yeonghwan along with the people I cherished as well as new familiar faces, is making me more uncomfortable than I really was.

 

Glancing at Yeonghwan's older brother, Kim Seokjin. I can't help but wonder how different both of them were from their appearance down to how they present themselves. Seokjin almost looked like he belonged to royalty with his sophisticated fashion and Yeonghwan just looked normal.

 

Funny.

 

It reminded me of how different I was compared to Taehyung.

 

There was nothing dynamic about Kim Yeonghwan except, he used to had a nice personality...

 

Same goes to me, I guess.

 

I'm not sure of how he is as of now, seeing he only keeps bothering me instead of being the person I used to know.

 

I sighed, looking away from Seokjin when I noticed that Yeonghwan noticed me staring at the both of them. He flashed a smirk before I could fully looked away, making my insides twist and turn. Closing my eyes, I hoped that everything was just a dream but, I was wishing for too much.

 

This was reality.

 

"Are you okay with being here, gorgeous ?" Jungkook asked, worried was evident in his tone as he interlaced our fingers together. His thumb brushing the back of my hand, making me feel calm as I looked at our linked hands, the butterflies in my stomach fluttered so strong that I almost forgot about Jungkook's question.

 

Funny how, I can be easily calmed by a brush of Jungkook's thumb.

 

Must be because I was lovesick.

 

I let out a shaky breath at the thought of me already falling in love with Jeon Jungkook. I can't believe it was already happening. Glancing up to meet eyes with his, I smiled. "Perfectly fine besides.. " I stopped talking for a moment, my eyes gazing directly into his eyes, loving the way his dark brown eyes glinted up in appreciation at the sight of me.

 

I don't think I want Jeon Jungkook to fall for another girl other than me.

 

"I don't want to ruin the relationship between Tae and his sunbae. Also, Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok really needs time from stress for awhile." My voice above a whisper and cleared my throat after finishing my sentences, feeling awkward that Jungkook was staring back into the depth of my eyes as well.

 

I was afraid, that Jungkook would know how in love I really was with him.

 

The male beside me chuckled, unlocking our hands from each other and I felt myself gasping quietly at the loss contact. "Whatever you say, gorgeous," I faked a smile at him and sipped a bit of my drink. Jungkook grinned at the sight of me as he rested his head over his folded arms that was on the table, watching at me. A hint of fondness was evident in his eyes when, I glanced back at him.

 

He puckered his lips for a moment as if he was lingering on a thought, my eyes stucked at the sight of his lips. Reminded by the thought of me wanting to kiss him the other day, I faked a cough, earning his attention back. Jungkook chuckled and poked a finger on one of my cheeks. I groaned in shame as I covered my face with my hands, shoving away Jungkook's hands, knowing I was blushing.

 

His bangs covered his eyes as he laughed, his eyes closed, his lips curled into a precious smile and I stared in awe. Jungkook finally stopped laughing and propped his head over his hands that were propped on the table, leaning towards me, our faces inches apart. His eyes softened.

 

"Is it okay if, I was talking to Hoseok hyung ?"

 

My heart swelled at the thought of him being so worried of me and I smiled. "Sure, I'll be fine," He smiled too and pecked on my nose before, scooting nearer to Hoseok who was seating beside the latter. My smile fell when I noticed Yeonghwan who had a darkened expression with his eyes plastered onto Jeon Jungkook. Sighing, I fidgeted again and sipped my drink again, feeling anxious. My eyes met Namjoon's calm eyes and he smirked knowingly as if he had caught me with my hand in a cookie jar, stealing away the precious cookies.

 

"Saera ?" The male opposite to me said softly, earning my full focus on him and I answered him almost immediately. "Yeah, Namjoon," He grinned when he had gotten my full attention, as he sipped on his drink for a moment before popping another question that made me looked away from him, feeling anxious again.

 

"Are you really fine ? You looked like you're out of place, somehow. You didn't even looked like this when we first met,"

 

I faked a laugh, waving my hand in the air, dismissing his idea away as if it was nonsense except it wasn't nonsense. "Of course, I am. Why would you say that ?" Apparently that had made Namjoon laughed a bit, his eyes looking at me softly before glancing at Kim Yeonghwan and in that moment, I knew Namjoon noticed something was off, making me slouched against my chair, not wanting the problem to become even more bigger.

 

"From how you kept glancing at the other end of the table and with how you stiffened whenever that Yeonghwan dude smirked at you, I doubt you're fine,"

 

"You noticed ?" I asked, feeling defeated and Namjoon slowly nodded as he finished his drink. His eyes softened at the sight of me being a nervous wreck.

 

"Saera, I maybe need glasses but that doesn't mean I'm blind. I noticed how stiff you are,"

 

Hearing what he said had made me want to cry because it was so tough to keep it all inside, it was even tough that Yeonghwan had almost became so different from what I used to know. It was like, I never met him before in my life. Tears slowly brimmed in my eyes as I flashed a weak smile at Namjoon, excusing myself to the ladies' room, wanting a bit of privacy. I scurried away to the toilet with tears almost falling, the others clueless of what was happening.

 

Locking the door to the ladies' room, I immediately walked to the sink, splashing water to my face, hoping I would stop crying. Sighing, I closed the tap and leaned nearer to the mirror, noticing how red my eyes and nose were. Faking a smile as I stared into the mirror, I sniffed a bit, "You'll get through this, Kim Saera," I assured myself, forcing myself to fake an even bigger smile. With that, I could feel myself relaxing again as I opened the tap to splash my face with water one last time before walking away from the sink, I turned my head away from the mirror, heading to the door to exit it.

 

My eyes bulged as I gasped when I met face to face with Kim Yeonghwan. On instinct, I turned around to enter the toilet again, away from Kim Yeonghwan but I was a bit too slow as he gripped onto my right wrist, tugging me away from the toilet. He shoved me to the wall opposite to the ladies' room and I groaned quietly from the impact. Yeonghwan smirked as he leaned lower to my face, shivers went through my body and I could feel my insides twist and turn at the sight of him being too near to me, afraid of what could happen.

 

Kim Yeonghwan was dangerous.

 

He was dangerous because I didn't see any bit of the sweet Kim Yeonghwan I used to know.

 

A smirk decorated his face as he chuckled, "Nice to meet you again, sweet cheeks,"