46 mm

Him & Chapsticks

# Well, originally I planned to make this one a full chapter but it was too long so, I might need to cut it into a few parts... But, I'm not promising to update the next part after this since, I need to edit it first....

# Btw, did you see the new poster ? So cool -3-....

# Also, can't wait for BTS performance, dance practice and the third mv. I'm on fire, theoretically though..Hehe 

 

It was officially summer.

 

Why am I still unable to sleep so easily, though?

 

I sighed as I tossed and my bed, earning a few creaks here and there from the bed. It was already two in the morning and I still couldn't sleep. My heart felt so heavy after seeing how dark Jungkook looked when I brought up the topic about his mother. The way he suddenly radiated negativity out into the air as if he was born to do it. It was so negative that I could almost imagine myself being suffocate by it. 

 

I felt guilty for bringing up the topic.

 

Usually, I would have shove aside the matter in hopes he would tell me about it in the future but judging from his facial expressions, I doubt he even told Yoongi of it.

 

I need to do something about this because even with all that negativity harbouring, I could still see the little boy in him that just interpret his feelings of missing her into loathing. It was not healthy and I have gone through that rough patch with Yoongi.

 

It happened about two years ago when, Yoongi planned to leave Daegu for Seoul to chase his dreams. I was childish at that time, I admit.

 

At that time, I would ignore his calls almost all the time and whenever he won't call me, I would have my phone in my hand, waiting for him to call me as if I was a pup. But when he called, it was another matter since I would just stare blankly at the phone and that type of routine honestly, went on for almost a year.

 

Though we lost contact for almost year, thanks to me ignoring him and Yoongi sulking at me for ignoring him for so long. We both finally made amends when my brother, Taehyung had literally dragged Yoongi from Seoul to Daegu, forcing the both of us to be friends again. My brother had given an excuse to me that he was just scared of seeing my zombie like face every morning but I knew of the real reason. Kim Taehyung was a big softie and he was just being the big brother he really was.

 

"I wonder what happened between Jungkook and his mother though, " I mumbled under my breath as I played with the strands of my hair, worrying my bottom lip as I thought of any possible reason. My breath hitched for a moment and I looked towards the left, where the bed dip from Taehyung's weight.

 

Turns out, I was not the only one who was having trouble with sleeping.

 

Taehyung lazily rubbed both of his eyes, trying to rub away the sleepiness as I just stared at him like he was a foreign object.

 

"You're so noisy.... What are you thinking about, hmm? " My brother lazily drawled while I opted to sit up, sitting beside him as I snuggled with my favorite pillow which was in a form of a big star.

 

"I don't think I'm entitled to tell you about his possible problems, oppa," I mumbled and Taehyung made a face at me in the dark. In return, I had just rolled my eyes even if, he couldn't see me because I just hate it when he makes those type of face. The type where he rolls his eyes, showing only the whites and stretching his mouth as wide as he could with flared nostrils.

 

With his bed hair that he had right now, he really completed the look that he usually did.

 

He looked awful really, with the dried drool at the ends of his lips.

 

Nevertheless, I still love him because Kim Taehyung was just being the dork he was.

 

Sometimes, I just can't believe that he's my brother.

 

Both of us are so different....

 

"But he is a friend of yours right? "

 

I nodded cautiously as I shrugged my shoulders, "Well yeah but, the problem is.. I'm not even sure what even happened, " I looked at him as he tried to digest the simple words that I just said. His brain was still a bit foggy with sleep, perhaps. Taehyung scratched his head softly in question, slowly assembling the words in his head.

 

"Okay... What actually happened? "

 

I clasped my hand and snuggled even more into my star shaped pillow. He, on the other hand took his pokemon vaporeon plushie that he always had with him and hugged it while waiting for me to tell him.

 

Taehyung might be my brother but he's such a child at heart with his anime collections and all. He's such an otaku, I swear!

 

Eun Ji is so lucky to have him. Because she's one too.  

 

Haha, what luck they have together.....

 

"Well, it's obvious that he have some issues with his mother, " I said unconfindently and earned a disapproval look from him which was a combination of a lift from his right eyebrow and pursed lips.

 

What did I do wrong, now ?

 

He sighed so suddenly and pinched the temples of his forehead, "Okay..  Knowing you and seeing how you are right now. How about you go ask him and talk it out with him, like the baby sister I know?" Taehyung kindly suggested and it made me happy that he had the same opinion as mine, earning a hug from me. He chuckled and hugged me back, both of us appreciating the moment.

 

I leaned away from Taehyung and smiled playfully, "I almost how forgot how mature you could be, oppa," He wiggled his eyebrows playfully at me with a look of appreciation by my words. I laughed a bit at his proud expression. 

 

My innocent brother started the conversation again, "I can b- Wait, what?" He finally realized it now and by then, I was already off the bed and near the door. All I needed to do was to turn the knob and I'll be safe from Taehyung's wrath. His eyes squinted at me while, my hand was reaching out for the knob to open it with a cheeky grin plastered on my face. "Then, am I immature to you, Kim Saera? "

 

Nervously laughing, I shrugged my shoulders and slowly turned the knob without Taehyung noticing. He was glaring at me, annoyed and I couldn't care less to be honest. I was just teasing him.

 

"You could say that .... " I murmured loud enough for him to hear as I finally opened the door and run for my life, away from Taehyung's wrath. He was already on his legs, tailing me from behind as he yelled my name.

 

"Kim Saera! " I only chuckled and only even more, making him smile as well. "Your one and only, oppa! "

 

I can't believe I missed my brother this much. It was good that he made the choice to spend time with me, here in Seoul.