31 mm (-6)

Him & Chapsticks

#Yellow, guys ;0 So sorry for not updating for quite some time now, heh. Anyways, here's an update and well... It's not that long since I  couldn't put another scene for this chapter because then... it would be too long and I'm too lazy to describe these past few days.. 

#Anyways, comment & subscribe guys ! Feel free to ask anything or... do you guys want to do a Q & A session when I finished with this fanfic ?

# Other than that, good day and night? Also, buhbye -3-

 

"What do you mean by not seeing each other for awhile?" Jungkook asked while gritting his teeth, his eyes turning dark as they were still on me. I looked away, glancing down to my feet that were covered by socks that I had recently bought with Eunji. It was a few days before the date. I pursed my lips and I could feel my eyes stung as tears started to brim at that old memory, my heart dropping as I felt goosebumps invading my skin. Suddenly, I was intrigued by the design of my socks. 

 

They were heart shapes.

 

Funny... Here I am, breaking two hearts at the same time.

 

I let out a gasp, my chin was grasped strongly by Jungkook's right hand, forcing me to look him in the eyes. I let out an accidental whine, looking directly into his bruised right eye and I could just imagine my only heart smashing into pieces, feeling guilty and my feelings jumbled all over together as if it was on a rollercoaster ride. Since I couldn't really look away from him, I only ended up fluttering my eyes closed, feeling how his grasp on me tightened. I just ended up biting on my lower lip to prevent myself from letting out a whine of pain.

 

God, why am I crying too much these days?

 

"ing look at me, Kim Saera!" The latter yelled desperately and the atmosphere around us become tensed even more. Clutching at the hem of my plaid shirt, I let myself open my eyes and I was eye to eye with him. My heart breaking once more, realizing tears were trailing down his cheeks.  stared at him in awe, taken aback by his tears as I raised a hand to cup his right cheek. He moved away from my hand  before I could properly touch him and I only fisted into thin air, knowing I deserved this cold treatment from him very well.

 

Jeon Jungkook was crying because of me.

 

He was crying. 

 

And it was because of me...

 

"I'm sorry, oppa," I let out a struggled sound as he let me go by the chin. Jungkook turned his back on me, his shoulders deflating as he left me all alone in the living room before taking one last glance at me. A smirk decorating his damaged face, a cynical glint in his eyes.

 

"You're just the same as my mother. Aren't you, gorgeous?"

 

"No, I'm not!" I yelled out loud, sitting up almost immediately on my bed as tears of perspiration covered my whole body. Tears starting to prickle my eyes and my eyes stang as I looked around, trying to identify my surrounding. My shoulders deflating as reality hits me like a ton of bricks when I realized I was only in my own bedroom, tears slowly flowing down my cheeks as I hugged myself, knowing what had actually happened. 

 

It was just a dream except that, it was just a replayed scene from a few days ago.

 

It had been like this for a few days now.

 

Jungkook had actually spoken those words to me.

 

I had hurt him.

 

This was all my doing.

 

I deserved this.

 

"I'm so sorry,Jungkook... I really am," I shivered and sniffled as I laid alone in my own cold bed, repeating the words like a mantra, wiping away the flowing tears harshly.

 

In that moment of silence, I wished that I had fallen in love with Jungkook a bit sooner because then, it would never be this complicated.

 

***

 

"Did you not sleep these past few days ?" Yoongi asked softly, his eyes on the road as he carefully maneuvered the vehicle. I glanced behind first before opting to answer the latter, seeing Eunji and Taehyung being lovey dovey as I silently cringed and  without a thought, wished that I had a chance to be like that with Jeon Jungkook. My body tensed for a moment as I sighed, realizing what I was doing as I tried to think of something else by forcing myself to answer the latter when he started to drum his fingers over the driving wheel.

 

A habit of him that I noticed whenever he gets impatient.

 

He drums over things.

 

"I have been sleeping ...." I murmured softly, tugging at the seatbelt as I looked out the window for a moment before frowning. 

 

An image of myself crying in the middle of night fleeting in my own mind. I poke my tongue at the right side of my inside cheek, feeling angry at myself before continuing with my own words.

 

"Just waking up at irregular hours is all,"

 

Yoongi smirked as he turned the driving wheel when the car reached a corner. My frown deepened even more and I just had the biggest urge to retort somehow as I crossed my arms over my chest, feeling defensive at the knowing look that the mint haired had. "Anyways, I should be the one asking you that. You're the one who's having eyebags and unhealthy skin right now,"

 

"Don't worry. I'm doing what I love, beautiful," He just laughed, a  small smile resting on his face and I scoffed instead. The eyebags under his eyes were noticeable than ever before.

 

Rolling my eyes with my arms still crossed over my chest, I looked out the window again. "That still doesn't mean... You're allowed to be a workaholic, sprinkles,"

 

Silence enveloped for a minute and when the car stop to a hault from a traffic light, Yoongi suddenly spoke up but not too loud to make Taehyung and Eunji noticed it. "And you should als-" His voice dropped immediately when my eyes met his. Yoongi sighed and ruffled my hair before driving again when he noticed the yellow light.

 

"Never mind," He said instead as Yoongi entered another lane, stopping himself from speaking up for a moment. Glancing at me, he flashed a smile, "You're obviously still upset over what happened between you and Jungkook. What actually happened, beautiful? "

 

Worrying my lower lip, I tug a bit hard on the seatbelt as I shifted nervously in my seat. My heart squeezing painfully at that one question.

 

"You're just like my mother. Aren't you, gorgeous?"

 

"Nothing that would be of trouble," I squaked out and avoided accidentally meeting eyes with Yoongi in the driver's mirror, only looking in front of me. My best friend sighed and the both of stayed silent, letting the couple behind us to continue to speak with each other.

 

"You're obviously lying but I'll guess.. For now, I just have to wait and worry for awhile, huh?" The mint haired murmured slowly as he parked the car, finally arriving at the bus station to send Taehyung back to Daegu. Yoongi unlocked the car, letting the couple behind us to walk out from the vehicle, leaving us alone. I sighed for the umpteenth time today, rubbing my face guiltily as I sneaked a glance at him before bumping the crown of my head at the car glove box, letting out an accidental yell of pain.

 

"I'm sorry for always worrying you these past few months, sprinkles,"

 

He just gave me lopsided smile, combing my short hair to see my face, tucking the hair behind my ear. "It's okay. That's what are best friends are for, right? Worry for each other,"

 

"I love you, oppa,"

 

"I love you too, beautiful,"

 

***

 

"Don't cry, oppa or I'm going to cry with you," My voice hoarse, having a hard time to stop myself from crying when I see my own brother's eyes filled with tears. He cutely sniffled as he brushed th tears with the long sleeve of his shirt before tugging me into a hug. My head against his chest as I struggled to breathe properly with Taehyung squeezing the air out of me.

 

"Of course, tears are going to come out if I'm leaving my only baby sister stressed like this," He mumbled against the crown of my head before softly kissing it, his voice muffled a bit and I felt tears falling on my head. I blew a raspberry, trying to stop myself crying as I softly shoved my brother away to look him in the eyes. With tears b, I flashed a grin at him.

 

"I'm fine, oppa~"

 

Taehyung only rolled his eyes as he softly tugged on my short hair, leaving me to just awkwardly smile.

 

I had a habit of cutting my hair whenever I have a hard time with a problem.

 

"Roger on me every single thing, chocolate mint?"

 

Yoongi came forward and flicked Taehyung on the forehead, "Yes, man child," My brother moaned out of pain as he rubbed the pain, pouting at my direction and Eunji's after glaring at the mint haired, making me laugh for a moment at their small fight. Then, I noticed how the three of them were smiling in relief as they looked at me. I couldn't help but feel guilty for putting down the mood for the past few days. My brother shoved my best friend away and went eye leveled with me for a second, cupping my face with his hands.

 

"And you miss, when everything is coming all together slowly. Tell me about it. As much as I'm not fond of the idea of you dating even with your old age..." Taehyung teased me, resting his forehead against mine and  I glared at him. By now, my eyes were red from trying to not cry and he made a funny face for me before continuing with his words. "But I do know that Jungkook is a good thing in your life. He's a great guy for you. I'll hope things will work out for the both of you and when it doesn't. Me, Eunji and chocolate mint here will be there for you,"

 

I hiccupped out of nowhere, tears running down my cheeks, knowing I was going to miss how loving he can be at times. He laughed a bit, a smile on his face as well as tears. his hands that were on my face were doing a great job at brushing my tears. I slowly piped a 'thank you' at him and he just smiled in return.

 

"If every thing didn't work out for the better because of him.. It's not only his right eye that's going be bruised the next time," I frowned and shoved his hands away before punching him as hard as I could at his own remark. Taehyung pursed his lips, raising his arms up in the air in defeat.

 

"Kidding! Well, not really," He laughed, putting a hand on my head to ruffle my hair. A boyish smile on his face.

 

"LOL, baby sis?"

 

"LOL, oppa,"

 

I'll miss you, oppa.

 

Lots of love, oppa.

 

Funny, how we're always using that abbreviation whenever we're parting ways..

 

Taehyung pulled his hand away from me, smiling at the other two before turning his back on us and I felt my heart drop, hating every farewell we had. Just before he rode on the bus, he turned towards us for one last time before riding the bus. I waved at him, tears falling down again as I croaked out the words, wanting my brother at my side right now. "Bye, oppa!"

 

I'll really miss you, oppa.