42 mm

Him & Chapsticks

#Yellow! Another update and hope you guys live it -3- I wrote this in my phone because I'm mad at my laptop.. And aff...because I freaking clicked on the save button and it what?! It didn't save! You're freaking kidding me?

#ok, ohkay, oookaay...Sorry for rambling.. Bye bye and good bye..Hope you have a great day or night unlike me? Xp

#Subscribe & comment?

 

I sighed quietly as I puckered my lips, my head resting over my arms that were on the table. Eyes looking at Yoongi who was sitting in front of me, his eyes busily looking at the screen of his laptop with his right hand quickly scribbling onto his music notebook. Pursing my lips into a thin line, I noticed the eyebags beneath his eyes and his dry lips. I accidentally clucked my tongue out loud in dissapproval, worried sick for his health.

 

Yoongi heard me and glanced at me, his eyes turning into small crescents, looking a bit lethargic than he usually was, "I'm fine, beautiful," My best friend assured me and I only sighed in reply, opting to slouch against my chair, looking around the music studio while at it. It was still dark and silent outside when my eyes stopped at the window near the couch since, it was only six in the morning on a weekend. I grind my teeth when I noticed, the mint hair was going back to his work immediately without taking a break.

 

Knowing the mint hair would just ignore me to do his work, I hummed to a song and rest my head on the table again. My eyes focusing onto him again slowly, his unhealthy skin, his eyes drooping and dry lips, making me worried my lower lip for a moment. Then, I glanced at his clothes and couldn't help but tear a bit of skin from my lips with the tips of my fingers, feeling anxious over Yoongi's health.

 

The only thing different was the shirt he was wearing and other than that, his clothes were almost still the same. Especially, the ketchup stained sweatpants. Looks like, my eyes were stucked there for awhile before Yoongi would give his attention back to me.

 

My head snapped towards him, away from the stain on his sweatpants, noticing he was chuckling with his eyes on me. I flushed and he shut his laptop close, pushing it to his side. His head resting on the table, mirroring me with a lazy grin on his face. "I'm fine, beautiful,"

 

I rolled my eyes and pulled his snapback lower, hindering his vision and Yoongi went silent for a moment as if he was almost sound asleep. Smiling, I slowly reached out for his snapback again wanting to pull it from his head then, his hand was on my wrist, making me squeak out loud from shock. Yoongi laughed and pulled his cap off, his cheeky grin on but his eyes droopy.

 

Sighing, "You don't look like it, though," My voice above a whisper, my eyes on my right hand, examining it. He blew a raspberry and put his left hand on my right hand, earning my attention.

 

His eyes lazier than ever, evidence that he hadn't gone back home to sleep. It was obvious that he didn't even rest after all of us had cleaned the music studio for Tae's and Eunji's special date which, actually backfired thanks to a certain somebody. All of us were left starving for almost two hours thanks to, the couple who took the choice to have their first date after an official confession.

 

If I was so bad with directions then, Yoongi was bad at assigning works to people.

 

Sad truth, to be honest.

 

We are humans that are full with imperfections and yet, those little imperfections that makes us special. 

 

That makes us a little bit more precious.

 

"As long as you're with me. I'll be fine, beautiful," Yoongi murmured, squeezing my right hand and I rolled my eyes, cringing at his cheesiness. 

 

Pushing his hand away as I said it, "I'm not going to be your nurse everytime you get sick, sprinkles," He laughed and pulled my hands in his, thumbs brushing against the back of my hands. It had always been a good feeling but Min Yoongi never made me feel butterflies in my stomach like how Jungkook does.

 

I smiled at the thought of Jeon Jungkook.

 

Slowly, I was really falling for him.

 

"You would still do it though," He pointed out with the ends of his lips twitching upwards.

 

I rolled my eyes, annoyed that he pointed that out because it was the sad truth. I would still be there even if, I was too busy with anything else just because, Min Yoongi was a person that I cherish in my life. Pushing away the thoughts about Jungkook to the back of my mind, I pushed Yoongi away too by the face. "Whatever,"

 

Yoongi genuinely laughed, pushing my hands away and winked playfully. In return, I just smiled and rested on my arms again,feeling sleepy all of the sudden from the lack of sleep. Then, I felt a hand on my head, ruflfing my hair and Yoongi's face was in front of me. His gums showing,  a glint of excitement showing in his eyes.

 

"Here. I want you to be the first one to hear it since, it's dedicated to you," Yoongi said as he shoved his ipod and a new sheet of lyrics for me. I gawked at the items in my hand, feeling honored by his words. Tears of joy b in my eyes, he grinned at me, waiting for me to hear it.

 

I excitedly put on an earplug, "To me ?" He smiled for a moment and nodded his head before standing up, tugging me upwards, going to where the couch is. Then, I plopped myself beside him on the couch, our hands still locked, facing each other with smiles in tact.

 

"Of course, it is. Without you, I would've never imagine myself rapping on a stage with my own lyrics. I never thought my little dream would be my own reality," His hands were now on my face instead, cupping it. Adoration evident in his eyes.

 

I smiled softly and put my hands over his, feeling happy and sad at the same time. "It's because you're talented and you have passion, sprinkles. That's why I was rooting for you,"

 

I cleared my throat and continued on with my words, hushing him when he opened his mouth. Yoongi laughed and let me be.

 

"It doesn't matter what job you do, as long as you're doing it with all of your passion in attempt to make the world a better place in your own small ways. That's a noble job. It doens't matter if you're a doctor, a teacher, a lawyer or even a trash collector. As long as you do it with a good heart, you're doing a noble job,"

 

The mint hair stared at me in awe before briefly kissing me on the forehead and resting his forehead there a second after.  "You never fail to amaze me, Kim Saera,"

 

"You never fail to make me proud, Min Yoongi," I replied back, leaning away from him and resting on the couch properly. Yoongi on the other hand, had opted to rest his head on my folded legs with droopy eyes.

 

"Now, let me hear the song..." I mumbled, putting on both earphones and looked over the lyrics after, playing the audio from Yoongi's ipod.

 

The beat was a constant one, slowly making me sway to the rhythm. My eyes fluttered close to fully appreciate it. A smile on my face, feeling proud of my own best friend but then, I squeaked in surprise when Yoongi's voice bursted into the earphones. His voice dripping with charisma as he rapped, full of passion. Moving on to the next part, only the beat could be heard. Then, all of a sudden Yoongi's voice would appear again, making me jumped in shock while Yoongi, jumped out of pain from my knee hitting the back of head. The latter groaned in pain as he put a hand on the back of his head, squinting a curious eye at me as I pulled the earphones out. Turns out, Namjoon and Hoseok didn't even know that their song was already finished, only waiting for the other two's voices to complete it.

 

I officially heard Min Yoongi's debut song.

 

The first one to hear it after the person who made it.

 

Smiling at him with tears in my eyes, I awkwardly puched him on the shoulder. "I still can't believe that you're already so close to achieving your dream,sprinkles,"

 

"Me too, beautiful...Me too," He laughed as he said. Twirling a strand of my hair, Yoongi mumbled under his breath. "Also, I have something to tell to you,"

 

I smiled, my eyes looking all over his tired face, wanting to just suffocate him until he fainted. I know it sounded violent but knowing the workaholic Min Yoongi, I just wanted him to sleep, is all. "What is it?"

 

"I'm moving out from the apartment and moving into a new place with Hoseok and Namjoon," Yoongi mumbled, his eyes slowly closing on me and I smiled in relief at that.

 

"Wow,things are slowly changing. Huh?" I nervously laughed as I nibbled my lower lip.

 

"Kind of..Jungkook also told me about a friend from his neighbourhood was going to move in with him, starting a new semester here in the same college as you guys," The mint hair drawled as I combed his bangs again, seeing his forehead for the first time after such a long time. Yoongi's face twitched uncontrollably and I noticed tears were dripping onto him. I laughed and wiped it away, his sleepy eyes looking at me.

 

"You're crying, beautiful ?" His remark almost sounded as if it was question and it made me laugh, wiping the last few tears before answering him.

 

"I'm just happy for you,sprinkles,"

 

Yoongi chuckled as he lazily drawled out a 'sure' out of his parted mouth. I laughed at that and combed his hair a bit more, "What's the title, again?"

 

"Tomorrow," The end of his lips twitched as he answered. Yoongi's left hand find it's way to my right hand, clutching on it and squinting his eyes at me for the second time.

 

"How's the couple?"

 

I immediately pouted and whined to him, "They've been texting non stop I tell you..Even when I was getting out of the apartment,I could still hear oppa murmuring Eunji's name while he was sleeping. He's so lovesick," My voice turning high-pitched like it always does as I started to whine.

 

"Let them be. You'll know that feeling sooner or later with Jungkook or... with someone special," Yoongi chuckled and his grasp on my right tightened even more, his head fidgeting on my thighs with closed eyes.

 

"Shut up, Min Yoongi," I mumbled irritated and shyly at the thought of me and Jungkook being a possible couple.

 

Was I ready to be in a relationship? 

 

The mint hair smiled, amused by me as he squinted one of his eyes playfully before closing it back. "Saera,could you shut up? I feel sleepy now,"

 

I genuinely chuckled and felt his grasp on my wrist loosened, intertwining our fingers together before softly kissing the back of my hand. Resting my head against the couch, I finally smiled at the relaxed expression he had on his face.

 

"Sure, sprinkles.Good morning?"

 

Yoongi smiled against my hand and drawled lazily, "Good morning, beautiful,"

 

Both of us drifting into a deep slumber.