60 mm

Him & Chapsticks

I frowned at the sight in front of me as I debated wether,I should ignore or just ... 

 

Oh, what the heck!

 

"Why are you using two chapsticks for your lips ?"I asked with hands propping my head while,he smacked his lips together.Jungkook raised an eyebrow and let himself seat in the seat,opposite to mine.A smile fleeted across his face as he mirrored my action. 

 

"My lips are too prescious to use only one,"that actually made me snorted in laughter and Jungkook laughed too, including some snorts in between his laughs. It was cute, actually. 

 

Both of us had met at the convenience store like how Jeon Jungkook had planned.It had been half an hour since, we met up and didn't start on anything yet since, Jungkook insisted that we should know each other a bit before, starting on our project. He said, that way, it would be exciting for the both of us to do this task. 

 

Though, we had come to an actual agreement that we apparently love the same youtuber which, was Ryan Higa and also big fans of Hershey's dark chocolates. Also, happened to love Urban Zakapa, Zion. T and Tablo. 

 

Never would I have thought, that the college's popular guy would talk to me, Kim Saera who is a big anon in the campus since, I don't really interact with the guys. 

 

" Whatever, you say, Mr. Nivea, "I joked and opened my notebook with eyes gazing back into his. Out of habit, Jungkook had smiled, eyes turning into crescents as his eyes gazed over my lips.Then, his dark eyes were on me. 

 

"Your lips are really good, these days, "I leaned away for a moment and suddenly, had the need to put up my hair into a messy bun. It felt hot, somehow. 

 

"Okay... Thanks, I guess... "I breathed the words out with pinked cheeks while, I put my hair into a messy bun with a pencil. I gathered all my courage again and gazed back into his eyes. 

 

" Let's get started, shall we? "

 

Thankfully, we had overcome the storyline already in a matter of one hour -which we initially planned since, we did it when he was on his shift. We had planned on a mixture of an action story that involves of a heroine to be used as a puppet for other bad purposes that the 'government' had planned though, the heroine doesn't know that.

 

The story is pretty intense from the storyline we had planned out. It  was a bit fun for me to challenge something out of my field of expertise. 

 

To be honest, I would've never thought that I would enjoy Jungkook as a company, actually. 

 

"Wait a second, " I pulled out my phone from the pocket of my jacket while, Jungkook had waited patiently for me to read the message I received. 

 

I unknowingly pouted when, I had to stop myself from talking about Noblesse which, I am not afraid to admit is by far the best manhwa I have read. Turns out, Mr.  Nivea here, is a big fan of it as well. 

 

From : Sugar & Sprinkles

Need a shoulder. 

 

I immediately responded with replying him a simple 'okay' before, gathering my stuffs as I apologized to Jungkook for leaving so abruptly because something had came up. 

 

Even if, I was in a hurry, I still bought his favorite chips, drinks as well as, those chocolate puddings that he adore so much. Jeon Jungkook had looked puzzled when, I suddenly said that I needed to buy some stuff while, shoving a few wons that I promise you, was totally enough for the total I bought. 

 

I swear, one of these days, he's going to get diabetes. 

 

"I'm here, Min Yoongi! Are you f-"I stopped talking as I closed the door behind me with a kick. There he was with a sad smile plastered on his face. A big split settled in the middle of his bottom lip. It was evident what had happened and I didn't have to ask. 

 

"Oh, Min Yoongi. It happened again ?" He only faked a smile when, he saw the various snacks that I bought for him. I dropped all of the food and ran towards him to embrace him into a hug even if, I felt awkward. 

 

I knew he needed at least this much to feel better even if, it was only a bit. 

 

"What do I do, Saera ? I love music too much to leave it for a law degree, " his voice shaky and that was all it took for me to figure that the water works will function in a few seconds. He brought his arms around my waist as his face was buried deep into the crook of my neck.

 

"Oh, Yoongi. Your parents doesn't know how talented you are, sprinkles and I'll bet on my first date that they'll let you do what you love if, you made them hear your songs, "He chuckled as he leaned away. A small smile could be seen on his face and I couldn't help but felt relieved by it. 

 

It didn't last long though since, Min Yoongi teased me afterwards, making me go into blush mode instantly. 

 

"You're betting your first date on my future, Kim Saera? You're so lame, "

 

"S-h shut up ! "I harrumphed at him while, shoving him away by the body. He tailed behind me as I walked around the rooftop, sulking at him. 

 

"Aww, is beautiful mad at me ? "

 

"You are unbelievable ! "Whining at him and he laughed, instead of teasing me again. Yoongi pulled me to a stop by the shoulder and forced me to turn around to face him.Lowering himself to level his eyes with mine, he shot a question with the tilt of his head. 

 

"Want to make a bet, beautiful ? "

 

Why do always agree before, I hear the bet ? 

 

It proves how much I trust this sly fox and how a fox he really is ! 

 

Here we are, in my room as he go through my closet, searching for something beautiful for me to wear for tomorrow's class. Then, the dress came out in it's full glory and I slanted my eyes at him.

 

"I hate you, "

 

"You at least, have to wear this to college for tomorrow, "he said gleefully while, throwing the dress onto my bed. 

 

"Oppa~Ca-"

 

"Do you want me to leave my music for a law degree? "I pouted and shook my head. He clicked his fingers together and went to my living room with me tailing him like a puppy. 

 

"But, why a dress ? You know how I hate the thought of people peeking under my dress ? "

 

"Then, wear shorts ! "

 

"I don't have any !I've never worn them..." I whined again then, an idea strucked me as my eyes widened while, I pulled him to a hault, "Min Yoongi, are you trying to change me ? "

 

Then,his eyes widened as he hugged me with his head nodding. He murmured multiple sorries under his breath and leaned away afterwards to explain himself.

 

"Beautiful,you're so beautiful inside and out that it tears me apart, knowing you're only being jealous over people who only have pretty faces. You're better than them. Even if, you're the ugliest person in the entire universe,  I would've still chosen you instead, "

 

"Really, sprinkles? "

 

"Really, beautiful. You're loyal, kind, love justices,a music lover and most of all, you're Kim Saera. There's a reason why god is sticking us together, you know? "

 

"For what ? "I asked and tilted my head in question. Yoongi smiled and leaned his forehead on mine with adoration in his eyes. 

 

"To show me that the world is still beautiful even with it's dark sides, "

 

Author's Notes

Oh god,the MinRa couple is sailing so hard 😍Haha....  What do you guys think the next chapter will be about? Hahah, anyways, Idk.. Haha.. Good day and bye :)

xoxo