59 mm

Him & Chapsticks

From : Sugar & Sprinkles

I'll be coming to pick you up, idiot.Make sure you wear the dress ;)

 

"I hate you, Min Yoongi, " I mumbled as I threw the electronic device away and tried to savour the last few moments of my sleep in bed befor-

 

Darn it, the bell rang already. 

 

I sighed and I hummed grumpily but still, I sat up while, both of my hands searched through the blanket for my phone. When I finally found it, I slid the icon away, putting the phone at rest and threw it away the second time for the morning. With my hair poking out into every direction, I tried to comb it down with my fingers before, entering the toilet. 

 

"Is this good enough? "I mumbled unconfidently under my breath as I looked at my reflection. It looked good enough, I guess? Pouting my lips, I twirled for the last time and wore the charm bracelet that I made with my family, hoping it would gave me strength to face today, facing a new change-which was me, wearing a dress. 

 

I blew a raspberry and glanced at my reflection for one last time before, opening the front door after, hearing the multiples ringing of the doorbell. There he was leaning against the door frame as his eyes widened in appreciation at me.

 

Yoongi tilted his head a bit and flashed a gummy smile, " You look classy and beautiful, beautiful, "I scoffed and nudged his shoulder as I walked pass him. Yoongi only chuckled and fall into step beside me very quickly. 

 

I did had short legs after all. 

 

"I do not! "

 

"Have some faith, beautiful. By the way, you have class with Mr. Nam for today, right? "

 

"Yeah. Why are you even asking ? "

 

"Just curious, that's all, "

 

It had been so long since, I last did this. 

 

Walking with my head down with my long hair, covering most part of my face while, Yoongi was walking beside me, somehow silent. 

 

I wondered why, though. 

 

Glancing beside me, I found him obviously glaring at guys who were openly oggling at me. I slowly reached at his long sleeve and tugged on it, earning his attention. Immediately, his frown turned into a smile. 

 

I smiled. He had always been protective of me, other than Kim Taehyung that is and my father for that matter. (To be honest,he was way more protective than both of them combined. )

 

"Why so serious, sprinkles ? " I said almost laughing because it reminded me of how Taehyung had gone for the joker for last year's Halloween. It made Yoongi chuckled. He must've thought of that as well. It was pretty hillarious,to be frank.

 

"Maybe, I shouldn't have made you worn this. Judging from these guys, they're just horndogs that are waiting for you to be alone and pounce on you, "

 

"Maybe, you're overreacting. I am kind of pretty,I guess in this and all but, I don't think they're waiting to 'pounce on me'"I murmured softly with pinked cheeks,totally abashed by how straightforward Yoongi was as I air quote the last few words.He had only scoffed in return and crossed his arms over his chest.

 

"I'm a guy, I know what they're thinking, "

 

"Oh.My.God,"both of us had stiffened from the sound of the owner's voice as we turned behind us to see Jung Eunji gawking at us,actually,she was gawking mostly at me as she looked me from top to bottom.She came nearer to the both of us and watched me with sparkling eyes.By then,Yoongi had stepped out to be in the middle,blocking Eunji from getting nearer to me.

 

It didn't stop her,though as she tiptoed to peek at me and made a ridiculous comment at me.

 

"You look pretty hot, Saera. I might go gay for you, "We laughed while,Yoongi's face hardened.He faked a laugh for a moment and grab a hold of my wrist,earning my attention.Our laughter receded when,we noticed how the male was.Yoongi looked at me with hard eyes and I cleared my throat,nervously.

 

"That's it! Kim Saera, let's go back home! "

 

 

From : Beautiful World

You're the one who made the bet! 

 

From : Sugar & Sprinkles

I didn't know that it'll attract this much attention

 

From : Beautiful World

Would you want me to skip on my favorite class ? 

 

From : Sugar & Sprinkles

Well, yeah! If it meant for me to save you from erts. 

 

From : Beautiful World

Sprinkles :(

 

From : Sugar & Sprinkles

Idc ... You know how important you are to me and I know soneone who would totally agree with me other than, your family. 

 

From : Beautiful World

Whose that ? 

 

He never answered me after that, making me lose my attention even more in class as I wondered over the thought. We had been figthing for over an hour now through text  after,that ridiculous comment that Eunji had made.I pouted and blew a raspberry as I propped my head over my hands,hoping I would focus on the class right now but,I couldn't.

 

Maybe, he was just kidding around ? 

 

I sighed and right before I know it, Mr. Nam had hit his long wooden ruler on the table synchronized with the bell, signifying the class had ended right on time. 

 

Slowly, I gathered my things as I thought of Yoongi's words with Eunji's eyes on me. She probably wondered why I was more silent and so out of my game more than before but,she understood me as she let me be.

 

Before she could ask me anything, I was whisked away from her after, collecting my stuffs. Jeon Jungkook was the one who stole me from Eunji and we ended up at the college's cafeteria. 

 

He let go of my wrist as soon as we reached the cafeteria and turned around to face me. The color red colored his cheeks as his eyes didn't gaze into mine like he usually do. 

 

Was he shy ? 

 

But I doubt he would find a girl like me attractive ... 

 

"Is there something you wanted to say, Jeon Jungkook ? " I asked softly under my breath as I ducked under his face to meet eyes with him but he refrained us from meeting eyes. 

 

Few moments later, he did, as he suddenly leveled his eyes with mine. Eyes dark like the first time I had met him but somehow, it was different as well. I couldn't pinpoint on it. 

 

"Please, don't change yourself, "