42 mm (Part 2)

Him & Chapsticks

#Hey, guys! Did I ever tell you that I love you guys ? Well, I really do -3-

# Subscribe & comment ? Have a good day or night and bye bye -3-

#You guys might not know this but I'm so freaking happy right now XD

 

The crowd roared in support, clapping their hands as Tomorrow ended with a big bang, earning shouts of approvals from their new fans that they successfully acquired. Hopping off from the stool, I walked towards him, jumping into his embrace. Yoongi laughed and twirled me along with him in our little hug.

 

Leaning away, I smiled at him, feeling proud of him but the happy grin didn't last long though like I hoped it to be. I took a double take, hoping that my eyes were playing tricks on me but it wasn't.

 

"I did it," He uttered proudly as I stumbled backwards a bit, surprised to see another face instead of Yoongi's. It happened to be Jungkook's. Putting his hands over my shoulders to get a hold of me, I shook my head, not believing the sight in front of me.

 

"Hey, are you okay?"

 

He frowned as he asked me, his grasp on me tightened. My breath hitching and I relaxed, seeing Yoongi now. I grinned the second time and throw myself against him once again, feeling confused and relieved at the same time.

 

"Perfectly fine,"

 

Yoongi laughed and pulled himself away from me, opening his mouth, "Click !" I frowned and tilted my head a bit to the right with eyebrows almost touching each other.

 

"What did you just say ?" Yoongi playfully made a face as if he was mad at me, making me giggled in happiness and opened his mouth again, making me almost fainted.

 

"Click! This picture is so awesome," I heard Namjoon's voice instead, my hands slowly tugged at Yoongi's shirt, feeling lost again. Looking at the mint hair, I was perplexed as to how worried Yoongi looked compared to his voice. A big contrast to his voice that was laughing as he murmured. "I know right! I'm not Jung Hoseok just for nothing," My hands tugged more strongly onto his shirt as he laughed with me looking at him weirdly.

 

"You'll be the death of me, Kim saera," Yoongi said almost above a whisper and I couldn't help but mistaken it as Jungkook's voice as his face morphed into the said person. Nuzzling softly into my hair, his hands on my waist now, softly squeezing it. My heart drumming against my chest. That nervous feeling slowly building up inside of me

 

His face now leaning towards me, his lips inches apart from my own, brushing softly against mine almost driving me crazy. All of the sudden, I hyperventilated, feeling everything falling and I jumped forward, hoping to save Yoongi or Jungkook or just anyone from any danger. Then, it went dark for a moment as if I was falling into a pit of darkness.

 

Pain. I felt pain as I opened my eyes, meeting eyes with Hoseok and Namjoon who were guffawing in front of me while I groaned in pain. My eyes looked around with my left hand rubbing the crown of my head, feeling confused as to what had happened. My heart dropped at the sight of Jeon Jungkook beside me, a hand was at his jaw as he whinced in pain. I was in awe at how handsome he looked. Glancing away from him, my eyes fell onto Min Yoongi who was still sleeping soundly in my folded legs. I let out a breath of relief, glad that my best friend was still in a calm state even with all the ruckus that was happening. My mind slowly drifting to the boy beside me who was still whincing in pain without myself wanting.

 

Was I perfectly right for him ?

 

If you were to ask me, I would immediately answer with a straight simple 'no'.

 

But, when I'm with him. He easily makes me sway over my own assumptions.

 

Jeon Jungkook makes me feel that I'm the right girl for him.

 

Why do you do this to me, Jeon Jungkook ?

 

"Gorgeous ?" I snapped into reality, shifting my head to look at the boy who was slowly capturing my heart. Mumbling out a squeaky 'yes' for Jungkook, making the latter laughing genuinely at me. His bunny grin showing and I stared in awe at him, hoping time would pause for a moment because I just couldn't believe how much power he had over me with just a turn of his lips.

 

His smile has got to be one of his charm points.

 

Jungkook intertwined our fingers as he asked, "How are you feeling ?" His head resting over my shoulder, slouching a bit on the couch, just to reach my shoulder. My heart beat pitapat with excitement from the contact, almost losing focus on what I was suppose to answer. Squeezing my left hand, I finally realized what I was supposed to do, looking at Yoongi who was still asleep with flushed cheeks.

 

"Perfectly fine," My voice a tad bit squeaky compared to my normal voice as I whispered. Jungkook chuckled, his grip on my left hand tightening, making me bite on my inner cheeks, feeling nervous at how near Jungkook was really was to me. My best friend yawned a few moments later, stretching his limbs, almost touching Jungkook on the nose. Fluttering his eyes open innocently at me, Yoongi smiled and I smiled back. His expression calmer than ever before, my shoulders rose up in relief at his eyebags that were less noticeable.

 

"Beautiful, you're up already ?"

 

The mint hair asked and I nodded softly at him while, he sat up, flashing one last smile before stretching the second time. Standing up, Yoongi went to Namjoon and Hoseok who were at the table now, doing their own respective works, leaving me and Jungkook alone. With a nibble on my lower lip, I sighed and slowly glanced at Jeon Jungkook. I immediately looked away when I noticed he was looking at me, a hand still on his jaw and I felt bad for hitting him unintentionally. Gathering my wits, I scooted towards him a bit more and looked at his jaw as well as quickly glancing his right eye, avoiding his eyes as much as I could.

 

"How much does it hurt?"

 

I murmured softly and I yelped a bit, surprised by his grip that he still had on my left hand, forcing me to cup him on the face. Forcing me to look him in the eyes, I immediately looked away while coughing."Well, if you kissed the bruise away. It'll be all fine, gorgeous," He teased, making my jaw went slack as I looked back at him and Jungkook intertwined his other hand with my right hand, brushing his thumb over both of my hands as he laughed. Resting his forehead over mine, he smiled cutely at me. "Just kidding, gorgeous. Just kidding,"

 

***

 

"So, what did you want to talk about ?" I smiled a shy grin at him as I closed the door behind me that lead to the rooftop that we were on. Jungkook smirked at me for a moment before stretching his right hand out to tug on mine, pulling me to the building's railing. Both of us facing the road that was filled with cars and I breathed in the air, feeling calm at how cool it really was. I felt my heart was in my mouth when I found Jungkook shuffled nearer to me, his right hand on my left hand. I forced myself to count the cars on the road, hoping I could keep my cool but I was totally losing it. Thankfully, Jeon Jungkook hadn't noticed it since he was too busy trying to keep himself calm as well.

 

"I was wondering when we should go on our date since, you're still having a hard time with giving me your phone number," He said above a whisper, making me smile. 

 

I can't believe how lucky I am to have him falling for me.

 

Biting on my lower lip, I glanced at his way for a moment before looking back at the road. "Thanks for being so patient with me, oppa but before I could give you an answer..." I paused for a moment, the air making a mess of my already messed up hair. Combing it back to it rightful place, I continued with my words.

 

"Can you tell me, how did you ended up liking me ?"

 

Jungkook pursed his lips, pulling his left hand away from mine, making me feel empty for a moment. I noticed how flushed his cheeks were as he drummed his fingers onto the railing, trying to maintain him calmness that it made me smile as I waited for him. After a few minutes of waiting, he finally looked at me. A smile on his face, making me smile even wider.

 

"Should I?" He asked teasingly, tilting his head a bit to show how playful he really was. I pouted and Jungkook laughed at that, ruffling my hair when I folded my arms over my chest.

 

He playfully bumped shoulders with mine, putting his left hand over my hand again, Jungkook finally started on his story. "I was just playing around with you, gorgeous. To be honest, I didn't quite believe myself either that I would fall for you. When I first heard of you, it happened to be from hyung. Yoongi hyung really cherished you as a person, he told me that if it weren't for you. He would've never came to Seoul to gamble on his fate. Telling me how strong and weak you really are, at the same time." I frowned as I glanced at Jungkook, not quite understanding what he was saying. Jungkook noticed it and chuckled a bit, his hand squeezing my hand in assurance.

 

"I never understood that part, to be honest but..."

 

"Now that, I'm friends with you. I think I know why. When I first saw you, it was when we were both freshmen on orientation week. While other girls were too busy fluttering their eyelashes at seniors or totally ignored them, you just blended into the crowd, hoping people wouldn't notice you. But I noticed and what made me fall for you was, I always noticed how you were there for one of the peoples who always got bullied or were having trouble even if, you were never on speaking  terms with them before. I admired that trait of you because not everyone does that. Not even me,"

 

Jungkook ended his words and I looked at him with a gaping jaw, surprised that he had noticed me even when we had only just started college.

 

It was a surprise, really.

 

"I never thought, you noticed me when we were freshmen," I smiled as I said it, still surprise that he had noticed me that early. Jungkook chuckled, his cheeks still pink, lowering his face beside my left ear, whispering the words to me.

 

"Between me and you, I always had a thing for girls who wears simple jeans and shirts." My heart skip a beat, cheeks blushing at his words when I was reminded of what I wore on the very first day of orientation week. Leaning away, I looked him by the eyes. Jungkook laughed as he scratched his scalp, feeling shy.

 

"Really ?" I piped up, still not quite believing it yet. His left hand on his nape, rubbing it instead of scratching his scalp while his right hand was squeezing my hand. Slowly and softly, his eyes stared into mine and whispered a soft 'really'. Biting my lip, I looked away, feeling the need to squeal but I was too shy to do it.

 

"Jungkook?"

 

I called for him, glancing at him and he stood nearer to me. My eyes meeting his chest instead of his eyes so, I glanced up and smiled. Jungkook grinned as he combed a strand of my hair, answering me. "Yeah,"

 

"How about we do the date the day after, Yoongi's show. Are you okay with that?" I asked him, my right hand at the hem of his shirt, holding onto it, feeling shy. Jungkook smirked at me, leaning towards me to face. His breath on my eyelashes and I blushed. My breath became harsher as I anticipated from him, suddenly wanting him to kiss me.

 

"As long as you're there,gorgeous," He whispered and Jungkook leaned lower. Closing my eyes, I pursed my lips, anticipating that he would kiss me since, I was giving him permission right now. Instead, I only felt something pecking my forehead and the crown of my head, making me flushed. I felt embarrased for thinking he would kiss me.

 

Jungkook laughed when he noticed the scowl on my face, kissing the crown of my head again, nuzzling his nose into my hair, breathing my scent. "Maybe, I'll keep our first kiss for our first date, gorgeous," He murmured as he hugged me, making me stiffened and breathless, surprised from being off guard. I just sighed and hugged him back, feeling sad that he didn't kiss me.

 

It was the first time, I hug someone without any purpose to comfort them.

 

It was the first time, that I wanted a kiss so badly. 

 

I feel so embarrassed.