49 mm (Part 2)

Him & Chapsticks

# Subscribe & comment ? ;)

# Good day and enjoy XP

 

"I was not kissing him, oppa," I said at him after locking the door and I turned around to only see a grumpy Taehyung with crossed arms over his chest, sitting on my bed. He scoffed a bit too late and squinted his eyes at me.

 

"Well, it doesn't look like that," Taehyung snapped childishly and it made me internally groaned at how he was acting. I complained by myself under my breath as I lazily walked towards Taehyung, sitting beside him. Moments later, I let my body fall onto the bed and I relaxed almost immediately but stopped for a moment.

 

The latter was apparently giving me a dissastified look at me. "What ?" Annoyance was evident in the tone I was using. That didn't do anything good though as he proceed to annoy me.

 

"You're cursing at me, aren't you ?" He accused of me and on the spot, I had flicked him on the forehead, eliciting a pained moan from him. I smirked, satisfied with the punishment I gave him as I laid back onto my bed and suddenly, my brother was laying in it as well. His long limbs were making it's way over my body, wanting to hug me but I stopped him from doing anything with a kick on his stomach.

 

Taehyung groaned again as he toppled over the bed and fell onto the floor. "You deserved that, Kim Taehyung," I sing-song, teasing him to the maximum. He faked a cough as his ears went red and all of sudden, Taehyung playfully roared, attacking me with his tickles. I yelled in laughter as I tried to slap his hands away, my limbs went weak as well as my voice and finally, my brother stopped tickling me. He let his body settled onto the bed as well.

 

We didn't talked as our eyes only stared at the ceiling above us, our shallow breathings and the sound of the television from outside the bedroom could only be heard by us. "I really missed you, baby sister," Taehyung finally broke the silence and I looked at him with a grin on my face. He was showing his usual boyish grin at me as I giggled a bit.

 

"I missed you too, oppa. If I knew you were coming here today, I would prepare the dumplings that you always adore," I said while pouting, hoping he would stop questioning me about Jungkook. It was starting to get annoying to be honest.

 

It was a wrong move, perhaps?

 

The male pulled onto my ear like the brother he was and I whined in pain as I pouted at him. He only smirked, "Did you think that by bribing me dumplings, I would stop being cautious with Jeon Jungkook ?"

 

"Did it work ?" I asked with hopeful eyes and he pulled onto my right ear even more. I whined a bit more as he scoffed, his eyes rolling.

 

"Obviously, it doesn't,"

 

I playfully said but it almost sounded as if I was asking him if, I was doing the right thing. "At least, I tried ?" Taehyung laughed and finally, let go of my ear. The moment he realesed my ear from his hold, I immediately rubbed it, soothing it as fast as I could.

 

"Idiot," I murmured under my breath and Taehyung perked up his ears at me with rising eyebrows. Robotically, I let out an immediate 'nothing'. 

 

Almost forgot how much a brother Taehyung could be.

 

It's going to be a long summer with Kim Taehyung.

 

It was one hour later and finally, the four of us were eating pizza together. Why, four ? Because apparently, Eunji was working today at the pet shop and that was how Taehyung's love life remained quiet as much as mine used to be. It feels funny somehow, though.

 

I ate my pizza silently as my eyes slowly went over Yoongi's hair which he had just dyed this morning. To be frank, I was not the only one staring. Taehyung and Jungkook were too but, they were looking at him rather obviously if, you were comparing me to them. Yoongi stopped eating as he put the pizza into his plate and stared at three of us. Patience was running low as it was shown on his face.

 

"What ?" Being the smarty pants me and Jungkook were, we ignored the question and ate our pizzas silently without looking at Min Yoongi while, my brother was not that smart.

 

"Your hair reminds me of the ice cream, chocolate mint," Taehyung dumbly recited his words as if, he was reading a poem. Well, he was learning in the drama department so, kudos to him for making me think like that.

 

"So what ?" Yoongi looked at him with piercing eyes, wanting to strangle him if he could. My brother scoffed at his question like it was the stupidest question he has ever heard.

 

Taehyung flipped his hair as he answered the mint haired, "Then, I want to eat ice cream. Obviously,"

 

"I forgot how annoying you were," The mint haired mumbled as he massaged the temple of his head, hoping he could be patient with my brother. Both of them had always been in the type of relationship where they fought more, than talking to each other normally. But, they had something in common and it was Daegu, me, our parents and music. 

 

Taehyung gaped at Yoongi in amazement as he bit onto his pizza as wide as his mouth could take before, dropping his gaze on me.

 

"Hey, I am not annoying. Am I, Saera ?"

 

I nervously laughed and answered him quickly, hoping he didn't hear my answer. "Well, you are, actually," He did unfortunately as he finished his pizza grumpily.

 

"Well now, I'm just offended by the two of you,"

 

Taehyung flailed his arms in the air, dramatically and Jungkook slowly inched up to my brother, hoping he could make a better impression on the second time. "I don't think you are, hyung,"

 

"I didn't ask for your opinion, Jeon freaking Jungkook and don't call me hyung !" He said disgusted while pushing Jungkook away by his face and I slapped Taehyung on the arm, wanting to stop my brother from harming Jungkook again.

 

"Don't talk to him like that, oppa! It's already bad, you punched him on the face,"

 

Yoongi slowly looked between Jungkook and Taehyung before, he could understand what I was talking. He squinted his eyes at Jungkook while, the poor guy was nervously laughing. "You said you got hit by a ball while, practicing soccer,"

 

"I did ?" Jungkook said innocently, hoping he was not getting into more trouble. I looked at him, "You lied to sprinkles ?"

 

Jungkook looked away from me, feeling bad for lying and somehow, Taehyung was up into my face with red ears and squinted eyes.

 

"Wait, whose sprinkles ?"

 

"I'm sprinkles, you annoying bastard," Yoongi yelled out lout, annoyed as pulled Taehyung by the shirt to get him away from me. I would've thanked him but I couldn't help myself but be mad at my best friend instead.

 

"Who said you can curse in this apartment ?" My brother and I had yelled the words out to him, making Yoongi and Jungkook feel small of a sudden at our outrage.

 

"I'm sorry," 

 

Yoongi whispered and ate back his pizza quietly, wanting peace to enveloped him back and I smiled at this image of Yoongi being so small. It was rare to see him like this and the only times I could make him feel like this with Taehyung's help. Both of us, siblings looked at each other proudly as we high fived on the hand. My best friend looked in astonishment while Jungkook was perpelxed with the both of us.

 

"You planned to annoy me until, I cussed. Didn't you ?"

 

"I don't know what you're talking about," We said innocently and Yoongi went silent again as he finished his pizza.

 

Victory is so sweet.