The Beginning of Everything

Him & Chapsticks

 I hated it !

 

Well,to be quite frank,only the movie.The book,'The Duff' happened to be a guilty pleasure of mine because sometimes,I just needed that 'wow' factor which I never had before in my life.Don't dub me as a loser!It's just that,I'm so awkward around new guys that I would stir clear away from guys.Especially,new ones.Well,when I think about it,maybe I am a sore loser.

 

Because that is what actually happened when,I walked into the familiar convenience store that I usually visit.The only difference was the person who works at the cash register.Usually,it was Min Yoongi and he happened to be my childhood friend who happened to worked there but,now,he was replaced by a taller male with dark eyes and happened to be Jeon Jungkook.

 

Jeon Jungkook was a total jock but he had a brain for once unlike the typical jock though,he was lame at mathematics somehow.I'm still wondering how that could have happened for the matter.

 

Other than that,he was okay,I guess.

 

Still,even with my mind thinking of that.I was still a nervous wreck and hastily walked around the convenience store,grabbing onto a grape popsicle (hopefully) as well as a mineral bottle.I could feel lazy eyes were on me.He must've felt weird with the way I was acting.

 

He must've thought I was weird.

 

Finally,I was done with shopping as I laid out the items on the counter with him watching me.Enough said,it made shivers went through my body in ways I could not desscribe.Tapping my left foot in hopes I would be less nervous instead,I got an annoyed glare from the latter and I froze instantly.

 

“Sorry,”I murmured under my breath,hoping he would hear me but obviously,he didn't.Lifting the plastic bag towards me,I immediately grabbed for it and put a some bills onto the counter.He didn't yell for me like in the movies as I ran out of the convenience store,away from him.

 

This was reality.

 

I was just a normal girl.

 

No guy in their right mind would chase me.

 

Puffing my cheeks out of boredom,I entered the empty elevator and pressed for the highest level.I needed some fresh air after,that incident.I just hoped that he didn't recognize me because I wanted my life to be normal though,it would be fun if...I shook my head before I could think of anything more further than the thought of Jeon Jungkook having the hots for me.That would be pretty interesting,I think.

 

“He must've been crazy to like me,”I laughed while,talking to myself but it receded soon.

 

I wished he would...

 

The familiar 'ding' of the elevator resonated in my ears as I exited the elevator,meeting the night breeze.I whined over how cold it was while,pulling onto my jacket.Making a beeline towards the dark corner that I favor so much,I instantly sighed and brought out the popsicle.Turns out,I had been a bit clumsy as the contents of the plastic poured out and I frowned a bit when,I saw a chapstick.A tiny little paper was plastered onto the chapstick.

 

“Use me ?”I questioned myself as my cheeks turned red.

 

Why would he give me a chapstick ?

 

I tore the plastic cover of the popsicle and on it while,I put the chapstick into the pockets of my jean and hold the mineral bottle.Few seconds later,I was spitting out saliva at the aftertaste that I felt from the popsicle.

 

It's a lemon popsicle.

 

Author's Notes

Yellow!Hey there!So sorry for such a short intro but,I'll promise you.I'm gonna make it longer after this because this is only the beginning.Gah,I hate it when,I start to watch dramas or movies or read stories for that matter.I just hate it when,I'm so not over the character and it ended even before,I could prepare myself.Do you get me?I just hate it when,that happen T.T..Anyways,thank you for subscribing and please comment on anything that you might think I need to fix up because to be honest,english is not my native languange.Other than that,good day and bye ;)

xoxo