Chapter 7

Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Chanyeol and Baekhyun tell the members about Chanmi, they are surprised but still supportive to him. Chanyeol feel relive that the member is not mad to the fact that he hides it from them or for they reckless action. Though, Suho-hyung scolded Chanyeol abit for being unfocus during the stage today. Chanyeol keep quite for the whole time while waiting for Manager-hyung.

Soon enough, Manager-hyung bring 2 girls inside our waiting room, Chanmi and her friend.

Chanyeol POV

I stood there frozen. Finally, I found Chanmi. I want to say something but I don’t know what. I have not prepared for this meeting yet. What should I say.

“Kyaaaa!!!! Oppa!!!! Omo…Can I get signature please? Is it a dream? Tell me it is not. If this is a dream, then I don’t want to wake up. Please don’t wake me up… Baekhyun-oppa, can I take a photo with you? I like you. I mean I like your voice. But I also like your face. Your smile and your everything… OMG…I am mumbling. I probably talk too much. Please just ignore me…But, can I still take a picture with you? Can I –“ Chanmi talk non-stop until someone cut her off.

“Wow…Slow down girl. We are not going anywhere, so just speak slowly.” Suho-hyung said and she blushes at that.

 “So, Baekhyun fans, huh?” Chanmi nods.

“Just like her brother. Talk non-stop and only look at Baekhyun.” Chen says. Chanyeol’s eye wide open at that and quickly try to say something. Chanmi look confused at that.

“My brother? Do you know my brother oppa?” Chanmi respond.

“Err…Cha-errr…little girl, what’s your name? Do you have time for a talk with us? I mean with Chanyeol.”Baekhyun tries to change the subject.

“What? Why Chanyeol-oppa? It’s not like I don’t like Chanyeol-oppa but I like you more, Baekhyun-oppa. Can I talk with you instead? Please?” Chanmi pouted.

“Errr…. Haha…But Chanyeol here has something to tell you—“ Baek replies but I quickly cut him off.

“It’s okay Baek. If Baek comes with us, you will talk to me right, little girl? I really have something important to tell you.”Finally I regained my composure and talk to her.

“Sure. My name is Huang Hui Wen by the way. You can call me Xiao Wen. I am Chinese but born at Korea and spend my childhood there. That’s why I can spe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter