Chapter 5

Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Huang Hui Wen POV

I wake up at 7 am and feel a little bit dizzy probably from crying to sleep. Nana is still sleeping peacefully beside of me. I feel guilty to cause Nana unable to go watch the concert. I need to somehow persuade my brother to let me go. I open my handbag and take out my concert ticket. It will be such a waste if I am not going. It is the VVIP seat after all and Ching-jie has used her connection just to get me the ticket. I sigh and decided to call my sister for help. Maybe Ching-jie will help me to persuade Jie-ge. I take out my phone and dial my sister number. She picks up after 3 rings.

“Hi, how is Beijing my little angle? Are you having fun there?”

“Ching-jie, I messed up. Jie-ge don’t let me go to the concert.” I manage to talk while sobbing on the phone.

“What? Why? What happen? Are you crying now?”

I begin to tell the story to my sister while sobbing loudly. My sister keeps quite during my story time.

“Xiao Wen, you know it is your fault right? Your gege only concern about your safety.”

“I know. But I really want to go Ching-jie. Please.”

“Hahh….I will see what I can do Xiao Wen. But you have to promise me that you will take good care, okay? No reckless action anymore. Okay?”

“Really? Thank you Jie….I will I will…Thanks. I love you.” I smile excitedly. I hope my sister can persuade my brother.

“Okay. I have to hang up now. I will call your brother now. Love you too.”

I hang up the phone and begin jumping on the bed. “Nana! Nana! Wake up!!! We can go to the concert! Yay!!!”

“What are you saying? I thought we are grounded?” Nana says while rubbing her eyes. I only smile and look excitedly to the door. My brother will come any minutes now, hopefully.

As expected, few minutes after that I heard knock at the room door. I run there and open the door revealing my grumpy brother in his suit ready for his another meeting.

“So…you ty little devil.” I smile brightly at my brother and he sighs and ruffles my hair. “Alright, I give up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter