Chapter 10

Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

Baekhyun POV

I wake up at the morning even before my alarm rings. I look at my phone and realize that it is just 5.45 am in the morning. I look over to Chanyeol’s bed and saw him sitting on his bed expressionless and seem to lost in his thought. Yesterday, after we arrived at the hotel, I waited for Chanyeol until midnight but he never come back. I call Kyungsoo and he informed me that he is with Chanyeol and they went for a drink to release some of the stress. Due to tiredness from the concert, I unconsciously fall asleep while waiting for him. When did he come back? He must have been sitting there the whole night. Poor Chanyeol. I sigh and walk over to his bed.

“Yeol-ah, did you sleep at all? Come on. Don’t you tired from the concert last night?” I try to initiate conversation with him but he just keep silent. “Yeol, are you okay?” I try again but he still ignores me. “Come on Yeol. Talk to me. It is not that bad you know. At least, she listens to your whole story. Give her some time to think about it. Okay?” He still stays quiet. I sigh again and about to leave for shower when suddenly a faint sob can be heard. I stop and look back to Chanyeol and realize that he is crying now. I walk back to him and wrap my arm around him. “It’s ok, Yeol-ah. Give her time. She will understand you and your parent. Just give her some time to digest the information. Okay?”I try to calm him down.

“What if she hates us, Baek? What if she thinks that we don’t want her? Worse, what if she thinks we abandon her? She- I – “Chanyeol sound so broken. I want to cry seeing him broken like this but I try to stay strong for him.

“Yeol, she does not hate you or your family. You have no choice at that time and your parent did what the best for her. She does not blame them.” I smile reassuringly at him and he nods.

Suddenly, my stomach growls loudly. Chanyeol look at me with his wide eyes. I smile awkwardly at him and we broke into laughter.

“Ehm…I haven’t eat since yesterday you know. Certain stupid giant make me worry that I forget to eat my dinner.” I say and try to lift up his mood and it works.

“Let’s get wash and go for breakfast. I am also hungry. Stupid Kyungsoo didn’t even bother to feed my some food yesterday night.” He answers with his usual playful remarks. It make me feel relief that he is better now. I nod and we walk to bathroom to brush our teeth before heading to the hotel’s lounge for breakfast.

Few minutes after, members are coming one by one to join us at the breakfast. They will head back to Seoul after the breakfast due to schedule. Our youngest manager, Jaehwan-hyung will stay at Beijing to look over me and Chanyeol while Seungjae-hyung and Taekyung-hyung, the other 2 managers will follow the other members back to Seoul. After breakfast, we bid our goodbye with the members, manager hyung and other staff. We go back to our room and Jaehwan-hyung said that we are free to go anywhere but we have to promise to avoid any trouble.

“Yeol, where do you think we should go?” I casually ask him while randomly play with my phone. Actually, I am waiting for call or text from Chanmi. I could only pray that she will contact me soon.

“Where do you want to go? I mean originally we plan to look for Chanmi but now obviously we don’t have to anymore.” He says with sad expression.

Ugh….I can’t stand to look at his sad expression. “Hey, that’s mean we have completed our mission and since we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter