Chapter 33

Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, are you two fine now?” Suho asks the two couple that are now giggling over nothing in the corner of their waiting room. They just finished the recording. Both of them immediately nod at that.

“Sorry to make all of you worry for the past few weeks.” Baekhyun says and bows to all of the members.

“You better be sorry, Byun Baekhyun! And you better treat me something nice. I suffer the most here!” Kyungsoo says with his usual expressionless face.

“Ne, Soo-ah. Chanyeol will pay for anything you want.” Baekhyun says and Chanyeol’s eyes widen at the mention of his name.

“Why me?”

“Because I said so?” Baekhyun says and offers his crescent smiles to Chanyeol which he knows the latter wouldn’t be able to reject him for it. Chanyeol just pouts and says something similar to “My wallet is suffereing from my overly generous boyfriend.”

The members laugh at that. They are relieved that the two beagles are back to their usual bickering couple.

----

Chanmi wanders around the street after leaving the café. She has no idea where to go. Her dorm is out of question now since her brother can easily find her there and drag her back to Shanghai. Chanyeol? I don’t think he will want to see me after everything I did to him. And same with Baek-oppa. Who else do I have here? She sighs knowing that she has no one now.

And idea pop out of her wicked mind and she immediately take out her phone to call the person that will definitely let her stay. The person picks out the call just after two rings.

“Omma!!!”

“Chanmi-ah, how are you doing?”

“I am fine omma. But, I am very tired now. Can I come to the house and stay for a few days? I miss you and Appa.”

“Aww…my baby is tired. Of course you can come Chanmi-ah. This is also your home so you can stay as long as you want.”

“Thank you omma! I will be there in 30 mins.” She ends the call and smile evilly.

___

The members are leasuring around their waiting room while waiting for their cue for the MV filming when suddenly Chanyeol receives a call from Chanmi’s brother. He answers the call after excusing himself from the noisy room.

“Hello, hyung.”

“Chanyeol-ah, did Chanmi contact you at all by any chance?”

“Chanmi? No. I haven’t heard from her for few days now. What happen?”

“Aish…This kid. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter