Chapter 35

Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been few months since Chanmi’s accident. Dr. Kim has declared that Chanmi is in coma state right now. Her wound has completely healed and it is only depending on her will to wake up. Dr. Kim told them that her brain is completely fine and she will be able to hear them therefore, Chanyeol never miss a day to visit Chanmi whenever possible. It is hard due to his idol’s schedule but he still manages to do it.

It has been few months too since their break up. It was hard for them because they still have to work together on their schedule and live in the same dorm. They had changed their roommate though. As soon as they break up, Baekhyun talked with Kyungsoo and he offered to be Baekhyun’s roommate. So, that’s how they end up changing roommate (Baekhyun with Kyungsoo and Kai with Chanyeol). Chanyeol though prefer to stay in his studio most of the time because everything in the dorm reminds him of Baekhyun.

Fortunately for them, they start having individual schedule. It helps to keep their mind off each other and without noticing few months have passed.

Chanyeol come to visit Chanmi that day after he is done with his filming schedule. However, he does not expect to see the person that he missed the most at his sister’s hospital room. The small boy being too focuses in talking with his unconscious sister to notice that Chanyeol is staring at him at the door.

‘He is too thin now. Does he even eat properly? Does Manager-hyung give him too much schedule? Does Kyungsoo feed him well? He is still beautiful.’ Chanyeol held the door open just a little to stare at the midget. He misses him too much. He can’t even remember how long has it been for him to get a good look of the midget. Whenever they have group schedule, Baekhyun always avoid him and refuses to have some kind of eye contact with him.

“Chanmi-ah, I am sorry.” Baekhyun’s voice brings Chanyeol out of his thought. The creak on his sound makes it clear that he is crying. Chanyeol can’t help but feel a piece of his heart breaks. However, he keeps quiet and continue to listen to Baekhyun pour his heart out to his unconscious sister.

“I tried. I really did.” He pauses to wipe some of his tears pouring out of his eyes. “I know I am in no place to even think of him. I should repay for my wrongdoing. I caused you to become like this... But, I couldn’t help it Chanmi-ah. Everytime he looks at me during practices, I tried to avoid any eye contact with him just to make sure that I won’t run back to him. But, it hurts. I miss him so much…So much that it hurts…” His tears just couldn’t stop. Everytime he wipes it off, new tears will fall out of his eyes. He takes a deep breath before continue with his speech to the unconscious young girl.

“Chanmi-ah, today Seulgi comes to me during vocal practice. You remember her right? She asks me to set her up with Chanyeol.” He has sad smile attached to his face. “What should I do?” He pauses and looks at Chanmi as if expecting an answer from her. “I was thinking maybe, it is the best for all of us. If Yeol moves on, maybe I could do it too. Right? After all, I don’t deserve him. Seulgi is a nice girl. She will treat Chanyeol well. R-right?” He choke on his word and his tears continue to stream down his red eyes. He opens his mouth again to say something but only sobs were heard at this point. He covers his mouth to suppress his crying sound. This continues for few minutes.

Chanyeol just standing there with tears also streaming down his eyes, hands covering his mouth. He so badly wants to hug his midget and comfort him but he knows Baekhyun wouldn’t want it now.

“Please forgive me Chanmi-ah…Please let me cry for him this time. After this, I will let him move on. I will ask Kyungsoo to help Seulgi. I – I…. Even if it hurt, I will endure it. As long as he is happy, then it is fine with me. So, please wake up Chanmi-ah. Please…..I will do as you want. Just please wake up…” Baekhyun is kneeling at the floor right now.

Chanyeol can’t look at the scene longer decide to just leave them. He runs to the rooftop and thinks of what Baekhyun said. ‘Do you really want me to be with Seulgi?’ “AAAHHHHH!!!!” He pulls on his hair to realese his frustration. After crying and trashing for few minutes, he eventually calms down and decides to call his bestfriend.

“Jae-hyung, you are close with Seulgi-shi right? Please, set me up on a date with her. The sooner, the better.” He then hangs up the phone call. ‘If that can make you feel better, then I will do anything Baek-ah. I can’t see you cry like that anymore.’

 

***BREAKING NEWS***

EXO’s Chanyeol is caught on a date with Red Velvet’s Seulgi. The media are now crowding SM to demand an official statement from the agency.

***BREAKING NEWS***

SM has confirmed that EXO’s Chanyeol and Red Velvel’s Seulgi are indeed dating.

“They have shown interest on each other and just recently decided to be in relationship. Please give your support to the young couple.”

 Let’s congratulate the new couple!!!

 

“What the hell, Chanyeol???!!!” Kyungsoo angrily shove his phone in front of Chanyeol to show the headline news.

“Not now, Soo.” Chanyeol lazily answer. He looks like a mess right now with his red eyes and heavy eye bags. He looks around for a certain midget but failed to find him in the dorm. ‘Where is he? Is he doing fine now? Manager hyung clearly asks all of us to stay inside today because of the news.’

Kyungsoo tooks pity on Chanyeol and as if notices that he is searching for Baekhyun, decided to put him out of his misery. “He went back to his hometown in Buncheon. Since he has finished his drama fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter