Chapter 39

Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo POV
I stay in my room as soon as I reached our dorm. Honestly, I still can't trust that girl. Should I talk with Baek? What if it hurt him more later on? Ahh...it is really confusing... I grab my phone and dial Baek's new number. He answers on the third rings.
"annyeong Soo-ah...How are you?" From his voice I know he just cried and he try hard to cover it by faking cheerfulness. 
"Hi Baek, I am fine. How is Paris?" Yes, Baek is staying in Paris right now.
"it is lonely here and I would be happy if you come, but...what about EXO? I can't be selfish and ask you to come when you are busy..."
"Baek, I have told you that we don't have any schedule as of now. Without you, EXO can hardly survive."
"I am sorry Soo... I don't mean to bring EXO down. It's ju-.." 
"Stop it Baek, it is not your fault! If anyone need to be blamed that it should be that stupid Chanyeol!" I cut him before he can start on blaming himself again. I know he feels guilty for everything that happened.
"Don't blame him Soo...It's my fault...By the way, how is he and Chanmi?"
"Why are you still care for them? They hurt you badly!!!"
"Soo..."
"Okay okay! They are fine. Chanmi has been discharged from hospital. In fact, I just saw her this morning and she looks great!"
"That's good..."
It is silent for few second before I decide to try asking Baekhyun about what Chanmi ask me. 
"Baek, if ever Chanmi apologize and she gives her consents for you to date Chanyeol, will you come back then?"
silent again.... I almost give up when suddenly Baekhyun answer me.
"I don't know Soo. Should I? What if I hurt everyone again? What if this time I can't pull myself together again? I love him but is it enough? Should I be selfish just this one time? I din't know Soo...I am hurt without him, I am not myself without him but I can't bring myself to hurt Chanmi, Park Omma and Appa, EXO members and also I can't make Chanyeol choose between me and Chanmi. Please tell me what to do Soo...please..."
I can hear his sobbing sound over the phone. Should I put him through the pain again?

“You don’t have to worry about everyone Baek. Be selfish for once and think for your own happiness! Is it worth it to sacrifice your happiness for everybody else???”

No answer just his sobbing sound that can be heard. “I am sorry Baek. But really, think for yourself for once. Okay? Let forget it for now. Maybe I should ask Luhan to go with me to Paris. We really miss you Baek… It’s been so long since we last hang out together.”

“Yeah…let’s find a time to hang out together. I can go to visit you guys too when everything has calm down.”

“Yeah..let’s do that.”

We change the topic and continue to chat for about 30minutes. When I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter