Chapter 32

Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as they arrive at the location, they spotted Chanyeol’s car in the parking lot which could only mean that Chanyeol is there. Baekhyun can’t contain his excitement and just run toward their waiting room with Kyungsoo following closely behind him. They spot Chanyeol sitting in the corner with Kai trying to say some joke to cheer him up and other members doing their own things.

“Chanyeol-ah!!!!” Baekhyun calls loudly and other members shock and look at Baekhyun and then Kyungsoo with face as if asking ‘what the happening now?’. Kyungsoo sighs loudly and just shakes his head. Chanyeol also shocks and lift his head only to have Baekhyun happily skips toward him and throw himself into his arm. He catchs him out of reflex but his face is still look dumb due to shock.

“Yeollie….I am sorry I have doubted you. I should have trusted you. I am sorry. Can you forgive me?” Baekhyun says as soon as he is landed on Chanyeol’s lap with his arms warp around Chanyeol’s neck and Chanyeol settles his arms around Baekhyun’s waist on reflex. He looks at Chanyeol with his puppy eyes that he knows Chanyeol’s couldn’t resist.

“B-baek…Is it a dream? Am I dreaming now?” Chanyeol wakes up on his misery only to replace it with his dumbfounded expression. Kai notices the atmosphere and quietly leaves the two alone in the room. Other members also follow him out of the room.

Baekhyun not-so-gently pinches his cheeks which cause Chanyeol to groan due to the pain. “Does it hurt?” Chanyeol nods, eyes still as wide as saucer. He does not even dare to blink; scare that Baekhyun might just disappear as soon as he blinked. “Then it is not a dream.” Baekhyun giggles at him and Chanyeol prays to all gods that it is really real.

“B-but w-why? W-what h-happened?” Chanyeol asks carefully while Baekhyun wiggles to get better seat on Chanyeol’s lap. Chanyeol’s tighten his grip on Baekhyun’s waist to prevent him from falling.

“I am sorry, Yeol. I should have known that you would never cheat on me if you are conscious. You are drugged, Yeol. I overheard Chanmi conversation with her friend.” Baekhyun carefully says while maintaining eyes contact with Chanyeol. Chanyeol can see the tears pooling in Baekhyun’s puppy eyes. He misses looking into the beautiful sparkling eyes, his button nose and small and pouty lips. “Yeol, will you forgive this idiot for ever doubting you?” Baekhyun looks at him with hopeful eyes.

Chanyeol sighs. “But, it doesn’t erase the fact that I slept with her Baek. I should be more careful.” Chanyeol says with guilt in his voice. He has to make sure that Baekhyun has forgiven him before they are back together. He can’t live with guilt forever. “I am the one who is at fault here, so why are you apologized? I should be the one who apologize. I am sorry Baek. If only I am more careful, this would not be happened. Can you forgive me? I can’t live with guilt knowing that you have not forgiven me Baek. Please?”

Baekhyun smiles sweetly at him, the smile that Chanyeol misses so much. “I forgive you Yeol. Everyone can make mistake, and I am at fault too. I shouldn’t blame you on everything. I should have listened to your explanation. So, can you forgive me too? I want my boyfriend back.”

“Re-Really? You still want to be my b-boyfriend?”

“Of course. But, I have one other question. Why are you meeting the girl that time at the café? Are you attracted to her? She is v-very b-be-beautiful.” The last sentence comes out in a whisper but Chanyeol heard it anyway. He laughs loudly at that. Baekhyun looks down with his red face.

“Aigo…My little boyfriend is so cute.” Chanyeol pinches his cheek. “Are you jealous?”

“No! It just…”

Chanyeol silents him by lightly put his lips on Baekhyun’s lips. Baekhyun frozes for a second but he slowly responds to his kiss. The kiss lasts for few seconds only and Chanyeol is the one who pulls back. “I think I am cursed Baek.”

Baekhyun tilts his head to the side to have a better look at Chanyeol. “What do you mean? Who cursed you?” He is really confuse why Chanyeol suddenly bringing up curse now.

“You. Now, I can’t see anyone else as beautiful beside of you. Everyone looks ugly now.” Chanyeol says while showing him his pearly white teeth smile.

Baekhyun blushs and buries his head in Chanyeol’s chest. “Cheesy.” He secretly likes it though. “What about Park Omma? Park omma is beautiful right?” He says jokingly.

“Hmm….maybe except for my mom.” Chanyeol smirks. He suddenly feels the urge to tease his boyfriend. “And maybe Luhan-hyung.”

“Hmmm..” Baekhyun frowns but still agrees with him.

“And Kyungsoo.” Chanyeol keeps saying while Baekhyun’s frown becomes deeper. “And Lay-hyung. Ah…And don’t forget Byun omma.”

“B-but…you said…”Baekhyun tries to argue but he is cut by Chanyeol again.

“Ahh….and also Tae-noona. And Dara-noona too. Ouch!” He stops when he gets a smack to his head. Baekhyun had enough of Chanyeol’s list of beautiful people and smack Chanyeol’s head.

“Park Chanyeol!!! You said me only! Why is the list so long?” He huffs angrily.

Chanyeol can’t hold his laugh anymore so he laughs out loud while still hugging his little boyfriend. “Of course you are the most beautiful. And you are the only one that I love.” He then kisses baekhyun’s forehead. He sighs before continue to answer Baekhyun’s previous question. “I met her because C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter