Chapter 13

Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanmi POV

After the short car drive, we arrive at Chanyeol-oppa house. It almost 10pm when we reach the house. Park omma busy herself with tidying the guest room for me, preparing her signature cold noodle supper, and anything just to keep me entertained. I sit at the living room awkwardly with Chanyeol-oppa and Park appa while Baek-oppa go to take shower. We have some conversation about my childhood and my family. I proudly tell them that my family treat me like a princess. They always give me the best and never let me suffer any kind of mistreatment. I could see relieve mixed with regret expression on Park appa face. After an hour of talking in the living room, we eventually get tired and head to the room. I bid good night with Park omma and Park appa.

“Chanmi-ah, do you want to hang at my room. We can play video game there.” Baek-oppa says before I can go the guest room.

“Yah midget! Since when did my room become your room?” Chanyeol-oppa playfully punch his arm while Baek-oppa shrug his shoulder and says “Considering that half of the things in there is mine, I would say that it is more my room than yours.”

I can’t help but giggle a little . I feel amused watching their interaction. It feels like a dream. Never did I imagine that I can have this interaction with my idol.

“So what do you say Chanmi? Do you want to see me beat the of your Chanyeol-oppa? This stupid will never beat me in video game.”

I laugh and nod at that. Baek-oppa is really a funny guy and that’s exactly the reason why I like him. And now I think I might fall in love with him. I can feel my face become red just thinking about it. It is not impossible now is it?

We go to Chanyeol-oppa room and play the video game for couple more hours. We have a lot of fun there and I can say Baek-oppa is really good at playing video game. He win on every game he plays with Chanyeol-oppa. I just sit there watching they play while look around the room. The room is quite tidy. The clothes are neatly hang, shoes, hats and accessories are also neatly arranged. I can tell from the different size of the clothes and shoes that some of these are belong to Baek-oppa. There is also some shelf with CDs and books. Keyboard and guitar place at the corner of the room. On the keyboard, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter