Chapter 11

Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning come faster than expected for them. It is 8 am in the morning and the sibling has wake up from their sleep. They are both at different places but somehow both have similar excitement on the meeting with quite different reason.

“Byun Baek, wake up! We have important meeting to go!” Chanyeol has been wandering around their shared room for quite a while now. He has woken up since 7 am, taken shower and now walking around their room trying to figure out what he should wear for the meeting later. If Baekhyun doesn’t know, he would think Chanyeol is getting ready for his first ever date with his crush right now.

Baekhyun glances over to his phone to check on the clock and notices that it is only 8 am. “What the hell, Park! You notice that our meeting is at 11 right? And the café is only 15 minutes from this hotel. Why do you wake me up this early? I need my dose of beauty sleep while we are having break!” Baekhyun returns back to his sleep by covering his face using the bed cover.

Chanyeol pouts at that. “But Baek, this is important meeting. We can’t be late…”

“Shut up! Wake me up again when it is 10.”

“But,-“

“No but! I don’t care and I need my sleep. And so do you!” With that, Baekhyun back to his sleep ignoring Chanyeol murmurs of ‘I don’t know what to wear’ and ‘I can’t sleep anymore.’

At the other part of Beijing, a girl is also walk around her hotel room while her bestfriend sitting on her bed trying to calm her down.

“Huang Hui Wen! I swear I will tie you up if you don’t stop and calm down!” Nana says it out loud, almost screaming which shock her.

“But Nana, I am going to meet my blood brother and Baekhyun-oppa! It is Baekhyun-oppa we are talking about. I need to give him the best impression. What should I wear? I don’t have nice clothing for the meeting.” Xiao Wen pouts while keep on taking out all her clothing from her luggage. The room has been destroyed with cloth scattered all around the room.

“Why do I get the feeling that you are more excited on meeting Baekhyun-oppa than your brother? Mind you that the purpose of this meeting is to talk with your brother rather than making impression to your Baekhyun-oppa.” Nana shakes her head signaling her disapproval. Nevertheless, she walks toward Xiao Wen and picks out a white T-shirt and a cardigan with shorts. “This will look good on you. Casual and look effortless. You don’t want your Baekhyun-oppa to know that you put a lot of effort to look good for him, right?” Xiao Wen nods and take the clothing from Nana. She quickly changes to it.

“Let’s go for breakfast first when you are ready. You also need to tell Jie-ge about this right?” Nana says while walking toward the door.

“Okay. Let’s go.”

Baekhyun eventually wake up at 9am after Chanyeol never ending complains and murmur. He throws the pillow to Chanyeol’s head and glares at him. But Chanyeol gives no mind at that and smiles widely at him.

“Baek, finally you wake up. We need to get ready or we are going to be late.” Chanyeol says while dragging Baekhyun to the bathroom, push Baekhyun inside and close the door. Baekhyun give up and follow what Chanyeol want and start to get ready.

He comes out after 10 minutes of his morning routine and shocks when he sees the mountain of clothing covering Chanyeol’s bed.

“What happen to our room? Is typhoon hits our room?” He remarks at the mess using his sarcasm.

“Baek, what should I wear? Do you think I need to call our stylish to get me some designer clothing?” Chanyeol ignoring Baekhyun sarcasm and throw him some question instead.

“Park Chanyeol, you are meeting your sister not your future wife! You don’t have to impress her by using some expensive clothing! Just pick something decent, put it on and you are ready for it!” Baekhyun says while he also starts to pick out his cloth and getting ready for the meeting. It only takes few minutes for Baekhyun to be ready while Chanyeol is still struggling on deciding what to wear. Baekhyun sighs at that and go to Chanyeol, picks out a T-shirt with some printing on it and black tight jeans. Chanyeol takes it and put it on. Af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter