Chapter 3

Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At EXO dorm

“So, tomorrow we will depart to China. Make sure you have enough sleep tonight. Okay?” Suho said while looking at Chanyeol and Baekhyun as to emphasize that the last statement is directed to them. Chanyeol and Baekhyun can only scratch behind their neck and laughed at that.

“We will Suho-hyung.” All members started to go inside their share room and prepare for bed.

Meanwhile inside Chanyeol and Baekhyun room, chatter still can be heard. They are busy planning for their free days in China and what city that Chanmi possibly at. They eventually fall asleep at around 3 am after write down few cities to be visited for the search.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun POV

It was chaos on Beijing airport. Fans gather to meet EXO and hoping to be noticed by the members. Security has guarded the airport and secured the path to be taken by the members.

As usual, Chanyeol grab my hand and pull me to walk behind him. I didn’t pull out my hand because I have used to this after all. The first time he grabbed my hand on the public, I have asked him why he did this. He just shrugged and said that I will get lost if he is not there to guide me. I can’t help but blush a little while remembering this.

I notice that there are a lot of fans gathered in the airport area. Various banners with members name were there. Fans cheering our names and I give my eye smile at some of the fans that I make eye contact with. I spotted a super huge banner with my name written cutely and my pre-debut photo at the banner. Whoever makes this banner is successful in getting my attention. I look over and catch 2 young girls holding it and excitedly scream my name. One of the girls looks familiar to me and I stare at her for a few second. “Maybe she often comes to our event.” I think and give the girl my infamous crescent eyes and rectangular smile. Apparently it is wrong move. The fans notice that I stare at the girl for few more second and smile at her. They harshly push her so she fall to the ground.

Our members including Chanyeol look over to that girl with worried looks. We saw her friend helping her to get up but her knee and arm are scratch from the impact. Her friend quickly takes her away from the crowd. Some of the fans glare at them with satisfied look on their face. Honestly, some of our fans is a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter