Chapter 22

Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol POV

I woke up only to notice that the room is empty. I look at the clock and it is 10 am now. They must have woken up early today. I walk to the bathroom for my morning routine and 10 minutes later I walk to the kitchen for breakfast. Everyone is either in the kitchen or in the living room by the time. The atmosphere is not that good compare to the time when we first arrived. All SNSD members are not there due to their schedule.

Baek is having his breakfast when I took the seat beside him. His eyes are puffy. He must have cried himself to sleep yesterday. He has argument with noona so of course he must be upset. I look around and notice that Chanmi is at the living room watching the tv by herself. Being the only girl for the time being must be pretty awkward.

Suho being the oblivious comes to the kitchen and happily announces that we are going to the beach today. We just nod silently. I still have not decided on what to do. After the breakfast, we head to our shared room to pack for the beach. Before I could reach my room, Kyungsoo drags me to the backyard.

“Spill!” Kyungsoo speaks out with his big round eyes glaring at me. I know what he means by that since Kyungsoo is a sensitive person. He must have sensed that something is wrong with Baekhyun and me. He usually is not really fond of the idea of getting into the other’s business but when he see that the issue is getting out of hand he will step in and there is no escaping on it. Since I have no other choice, I sigh and decide to just tell him the whole story. Of course I skip on the fact that I love Baek. But, Kyungsoo’s response really surprises me.

“Hmm…Is it everything? When will you tell me that you love Baek?” he stated calmly while I widen my eyes.

“H-how d-did you know?” I can’t help but stutter.

“The question is how can I not know? You are too obvious Chan. I wonder how Baek never realize that. Maybe he is just plain stupid like what Taeyeon-noona said.” Again he said it calmly like it is nothing.

“Is it really that obvious?”

“Yeah. But, that is not the issue now. Are you sure that Chanmi done all that? I heard some gossip in SM about her but I just dismissed it. But now, maybe the gossip is right.”

“Yeah. What should I do now? I can’t let her do all the bad thing to Baek and Tae-noona, but she is my sister. And like she said, I and my parent do owe her a lot.”

“Don’t think too much Yeol. Why don’t you just talk with Baek? Just tell him that you love him and about Chanmi. I am sure he will believe you.”

“Of course I can’t. I can’t risk our friendship, Soo. Tae-noona has tried to talk to him but failed. Did I mention that Baek like Tae-noona?” I just blurted out even when I’m not that sure about that.

“What??!!! What make you say that?”

“I don’t know. Baek told me he likes someone. And I think that person is Tae-noona. If not her, then who else can it be?” Admitting to this still hurt a lot.

Kyungsoo rubs and pinches his forehead. “Oh god. I swear I am living with idiots here. Why are both of you so stupid!!! Listen Chanyeol!!! I am pretty sure it is not Taeyeon-no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter