Chapter 21

Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun spots Chanyeol sitting at the swing in the playground. However, before he can reach the playground, his phone rings so he takes it out to check who is calling and surprise to see Chanmi names in his phone screen. He has forget about Chanmi breakdown few moment ago and he can’t help but feel guilty. He picks up the phone.

“Hel-“

“OPPA!!!HELP MEEE!!!” Chanmi scream on the phone before he can even say hello. She sound scared and she is panting signaling that she is talking while running. Baekhyun panic at that.

“What happen Chanmi? Where are you?”

“Beach, oppa. Hurry! They are going to get me! Please hurr-“ Suddenly the line is cut off.

“Chanmi. Park Chanmi!” Baekhyun is worry. He is scared. What if something happen to Chanmi? . I have to find her now.

“Park Chanyeol! Something happen to Chanmi. We have to find her. Beach! Now!” Baekhyun runs to Chanyeol while shouting. Chanyeol who heard that also become alarm and run toward Baekhyun.

“What do you mean? What happen?”

“I don’t know. Let’s go. We don’t have time.”

With that, both of them are running toward the beach. Luckily it is not that far away. They reach there after 10 minutes of non-stop running. They try to look around the beach to find Chanmi. They heard some noise in one of the spot covered by a big stone. They run there and shock to see 2 guys tower in front of Chanmi. One guy is trying to hold her still and the other trying to rip off her shirt. Chanmi is struggling to break free from them. Her shirt has been torn, exposing her shoulder but she is still trying to cover herself with the fabric that is left. Chanyeol immediately run to them and land a hard punch at the guys.

“DON’T TOUCH MY SISTER!!!” Another hard punch to the stomach.

Baekhyun go to Chanmi and wrap her with his jacket. Chanmi is crying and trembling so he hugs her again to calm her down. The 2 guys who definitely is no match for Chanyeol run away.

“It’s okay, Chanmi-ah. You are safe now.”

After the event, they go back to the villa. Chanmi, too tired and still shocked from the event has fallen asleep as soon as they put her in the bed. All of their friend are confused with what has happened but decided to ask Baek and Chan later.

Taeyeon is definitely confused since it doesn’t seem like it work out as her plan. Right after Baekhyun comes out from the girl’s room, Taeyeon takes him to the backyard to ask him what happen. Baekhyun tells her the story and the state when they found Chanmi. However, Taeyeon doesn’t trust Chanmi.

“Are you sure it is not planned by that witch? It sure does sound like something that she will do to make you put your attention on her.” Taeyeon still skeptical about the whole Chanmi almost story.

“How can you say that noona! She is just a little girl. It’s already unfortunate that this is happened to her. How can you say that?”Baekhyun can’t help but shout at his noona.

“Well, you don’t have to shout at me. But think about it Baekhyun. There is a lot of weird coincidence. Why is she still able to call you when the 2 guys is chasing after her? You guys take whole lots of 10 minutes to get t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter