-08

Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun pov

I hear something noisy outside. God, why on this peaceful of morning they're start to being noisy already? Yeah I knew that mostly I am the one who make the noises first, but they usually not like this. I came out from the room, 

"Yah guys what happened here? Why all of you being so noisy already? It's still 7 am"

"Oh you wake up already? Good morning Baekkie." Chanyeol said to me showing his creepy smile.

"I asking you why all of you so noisy and why all of you don't get ready yet? We must practice for the special event next week." They dont paying attention to me. They keep busy with their activites. Even that Yoda and Suho hyung are playing playstation while yelling at each other. I mean, Suho hyung?

"Yaaaaah!" I scream causing all of them looking at me weirdly. Xiumin hyung start to scold me after turning off his vacuum cleaner.

"Baekhyun-ah why are you screaming? There's still your hyung here. Say sorry."

"Ah mianhe Umin hyung. Why all of you are not paying attention to me? What is happening here? Why we don't get ready for practice?"

"We are not going to practice this day Baek-ah. They suddenly have a technical problem or something so that they give us a free day. And these guy start to freaked out and messed up this room so that I have to cleaning up this messed again. Sehun-ah your foot please," Xiumin hyung explaining to me before continuing his job. 

I will always adore Minseokie hyung for his tidiness and taking care of his dongsaeng. I take a seat beside Sehun who is busy watching something on his phone and laugh loudly.

"Where is Lay hyung, Jongdae and Kyungsoo?" I asked sehun.

"Lay hyung leaving to China already when you still in your dreamland and Chen hyung along with Diyo hyung are bought some breakfast for us." Sehun talk fastly with his eye still stuck on his phone.

Suddenly, Chen and D.O came and brought some food and some coffee.

"Kids let's eat breakfast together. Joonmyeon- ah, Chanyeol-ah, stop playing games. Sehun-ah, you wake up Jongin." Minseok hyung start to nagging. 

I just sat quietly and paying attention to the coffee that their brought. Is that a coffee from Bomi's cafe?


A second later, we already gathered and eat our breakfast. Chen starting to distribute the coffee.

"Baekhyun-ah, this is for you. Bomi made it special for you because you sent her home last night. She's said she feel so thankful to you." Chen give the coffee to me.

When I opened it, I can't help but smiling because she made me the same drink which she ever recommend to me. I start to blushing and they start to faking cough.

"Ayee this hyung. Stop blushing! This is so not you."

"Yah Baekkie you still owe us story from last night!"

"Yeah, tell us palli!"

"But guys, you should know that Bomi is frozen everytime she saw Kyungsoo and she suddenly can't speak. Her face is so red and cute. Baekhyun-ah, I think you have an unrequited love." Chen said to me while smirking. 

I feel so annoyed and jealous. Was that true? Did Bomi really like Kyungsoo? For the truth? I rolled my eyes and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter