-10

Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bomi pov

We arrived at the Carnival after took a 20 minutes of driving. It's already crowd in this place. It's like I going back to my childhood. There's so much food stands, games stands, rides, and some attraction. And the most incredible thing in this place is, the theme for the Carnival which is Fairytale because I can see the staff here dress as a prince and princess and I can hear a waltz song playing in this place. This place is amazing!

"How is it? Do you guys feel regret for going to this place?" Eunji asked both of me and Hayoung while put her arms on our shoulder.

"No unnie, this place is daebak!"

"Yeah Eunji-ya this place is amazing! I'm speechless" I said with my weird English language accent causing them to laughing.

"Hahaha I'm happy to hear that. Lets explore this fairytale land!" 

We visit so many food stand and bought some snack. We playing at the games stand like a kids. We visit a face painting stand and get our face painted. We don't want our face being all cover so we just tell them to draw us a normal size heart on our left cheek and add the 'E B H' letter inside it. And the result is so pretty. We take a selfie showing off our painted cheek.  

 

Baekhyun pov

We arrived at the Carnival and this place is so beautiful. The decoration is like in the fairytale. I saw many people running and playing around. Some of them are taking a picture with the prince and princess character too. I saw their face is getting painted.

"This place is so beautiful, woah." D.O lost his words.

"Daebak!" Chanyeol clapped his hand.

"I want my face getting painted too." Chen said like a little kid.

"I miss eating cotton candy." Baby Sehun clinging to Suho hyung arms.

Suddenly Suho hyung phone ring,

"Hello babe?"

"Where are you Joonmyeon-ah?" 

"We are at the front gate. Tell me your position and we will come."

"You can see the crowd in front of you right? I'm right behind them watching a circus right there."

"Okay babe wait for us."

Suho hyung hang it up and we start to come to the place Chorong noona told us. Theres nobody that can recognize us because all of them are busy enjoying the situation. We found Chorong noona watching the circus with opened a little. Instead of Suho hyung, Chanyeol is the one who pulled chorong noona into a hug first. 

"Noona!! I miss you so much" Chanyeol said hugging her. Chorong noona startled a bit.

"Oh Yeol-ah! I miss you too. You are getting taller and handsome. Aigoo my lovely dongsaeng." Chorong noona said still hugging him.

"Chanyeol hyung you are so shameless. The one who should hug noona is must be Suho hyung first" Kai said rolling his eyes.

"Let it be Jonginie. I'm bored to hug him haha." Noona said while release the hug. I took a glance at Suho hyung who is pouting now.

"Noona, Suho hyung is pouting." I said to her.

"Aigoo Myeonie, whats with that mouth? I'm just kidding. I miss you so much." Noona said while hugging him. 

After they hugging for a minute, Suho hyung release the hug and peck her lips with his masked on. Chorong noona is blushing hard.

"Omg my so innocence eyes!" Sehun said covering his eyes with his palm.

"Yah maknae you are too much." I hit his and he hit my back.

"Okay, let them doing lovey dovey here. How if we just separated and met here again at 9 pm?" Xiumin hyung said to us.

"Cool!"

"But I wa-" Chanyeol said until Xiumin hyung cut his words.

"Chanyeolie you come with us okay just let Suho and Chorong here only two of them." Suho hyung give that 'thank you' look to Umin hyung and he is nodding.

We drag Chanyeol along with us and he just sighing. 

"I want to take a ride, who wants to come along with me?" Xiumin hyung asked us. Chen and Chanyeol raised their hands. 

Rides is a big no for me. I'm not afraid, it just that I'm not friends with them haha. 

"Okay so we separated here, do everything as much as we can okay. Just enjoy this night. Let's go guys. Bye!" Xiumin hyung, Chen, and Chanyeol running like a kid towards the rides. Exo will be forever a kids.

"So what are we gonna doing now hyung?" Kai asked me.

"Lets buy cotton candy hyung."

"Sehun-ah, cotton candy is not good for your health." D.O said to Sehun and I'm nodding.

"Just once hyung, please!" 

"Okay okay lets granted this baby wish." I said to them. 

We visit a stand that sell cotton candy and bought just one piece for us. Sehun wants two but we not let him.

"Hyung let's play that game," Kai pointed a shooting game. 

"Ah that's looks challenging, come on guys" We all agree and approaching that place.

"Baek hyung you go first." Kai said to me.

"Okay" 

I go forward and take the gun then I start to shoot the board. I suddenly hear someone name that steal my attention. I look to the right and I can't help but let my eyes widen. Yoon Bomi is there.

"Bomi-ah just focus right there and shoot, don't nervous. How can you get the teddybear if you lose?"

"Be quiet Eunji-ah, I try to focus here. But my hands keep trembeling."

"Come on unnie, you can do this. Hwaiting!" 

I keep looking at her. She is so pretty wearing that outfit. She is like a goddess. I feel like dreaming. Its like God answering our pray that we want to meet each other soon. 

I can't help but smiling. I will win this game and give the teddybear to her. I play the game and luckily I won the game and get the prize. I return to them who stood behind me.

"Hyung you are so cool!" Sehun said to me. 

"Your turn maknae-ah." Kai said to Sehun. 

I keep looking at Bomi and wait for her to finish. And as I predicted, she lose the game and she is pouting now. So cute.

"It's okay Bomi-ah, at least you try." Eunji pat her back and Bomi is staring at the teddybear I hold. I use this chance to give this teddybear to her.

"Guys, wait here a minute okay. I have something to do." I said to them and they're just nodding while focusing to see Sehun doing his shoot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter