-24

Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji pov

"Eunji-ya,let's have a bet," Chanyeol oppa said all of sudden.

"A bet? What bet?" I asked him.

"If you already hug me but I still fall, you must say 'yes' to everything I asked for you." He said.

"And if I don't, I will say 'yes' to everything you asked." He continued.

"Shiroyeo! How if I lost and you asked me to do a weird thing?"

He just chuckling listened to my excuse.

"I won't asked you to do a weird thing okay, just believe me." 

"Aish I don't believe you oppa, just change it already or I don't want to play that ride." I threaten him.

"Nope. That's the deal, you must follow it." He said confidently.

"Mwo?! Since when you-? Yah Chanyeol oppa! Aigoo he must be crazy." He dragged me with him to entered the ride.

"Oppa, there are so many people here. And they start to staring at you. What if  they knew that you're Exo's Chanyeol?" 

"Relax Eunji-ya. If you're worry like that, they will feel suspicious." 

Geez how could I relax? I mean, their eyes are all on us. What if they're that sasaeng fans of him who want to kidnap him? Okay that's too much. How if they recognize him and they see us hugging? Omg I'm sure they will spread the rumour and if the other fans of him knew, I'll become a fresh meat for them. And I don't want that to be happen okay I still want to live happily and fangirling over my handsome Exo oppa.

"Yah Jung Eunji!" Chanyeol oppa clap his hand in front of me.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked

"Oppa let's get down from here please I think they're recognize you," 

"It's just your feeling, Eunji-ya."

"Please oppa, we don't have to play this. I will said 'yes' to everything you said. How could I say 'no' to Park Chanyeol?" I showed him my deadly puppy face. 

"It's not about that Eunji-ya," He's chuckling.

"Oppa please!" 

He finally nodded his head in defeat. We walk hand in hand and I can feel their eyes are still on us.

"Why are you suddenly don't want to play Eunji-ya? You're the one who's excited to play it first." He asked after we're outside the ride.

"I just suddenly not in the mood to play that." 

"Yah, keojitmal!" He shrugged me.

"Tsk, it's true! Let's play another ride oppa, how about roller coaster?" 

"I think I should be the one who asked you because you said you will said 'yes' to everything I said?" 

"Ne oppa, mianhe. Just take me with you, I'll follow you around." I show him my annoyed face.

"Aigoo are you mad at me?" He laughed.

"Of course no, oppa. Why should I mad to you?" I grinning.

"Okay then, let's play rollers coaster." He grabbed my hand and walk towards the rides. 

"Heol, look at those line, so crowded." I hiss at the crowd in front of us when we arrived.

"Geez.. people these day.. it's not even a weekend yet. Why those people like to go out at night when it's still a weekday? Don't they have something to do like homework or else?" I start to nagging by myself unconsciously. Omg why do I nag so suddenly? Tsk I'm getting so moody because of this period.

"Yah, it's their life you know. It's up to them." Chanyeol oppa chuckling and placed his arms on my shoulder. I shift my head at him and look at him disbelieving.

"What's with that expression huh? Come on Eunji-ya, it's our first date. You shouldn't be moody like this on our first date." He caressed her hair. I can feel my blood rushes to my cheeks.

"Omo I just remembered something. You're in your period now right? Are you feel hurt on your stomach? You feel dizzy? You want us to have a dinner  first? Just tell me." He cupped my face. Omg my heart start to beating uncontrollably. 

"No oppa I'm fine," I chuckling to rid my nervousness.

"Thank you for worrying at me. I always been like then when I'm on my period. I'm sorry oppa, I shouldn't be like this to you." I bravely caress his hand which still staying at my cheek and smiling at him behind my mask.

"So, let's play?" I nodded excitedly and put my hand inside his arms.

We joined the line that still crowded. When it's already our turn, we choose to sit at the middle because we're to scared to sit at the front or the back. So we choose the safety  one. He suddenly offered his hand to me which I gladly accept it. How romantic my bias is.

We enjoyed the rides with hands still interweaving each other. I  screaming happily and boldly while saying "Exo oppa saranghae, Park Chanyeol saranghae". Hehe mianhe. I can't control it. It's just come spontaneously from a fangirl like me.

After the rides end, we jumped out from there quickly and heading toward the other rides. We tried all the rides from the normal one to the thrilling one which can made your heart leaving your body.

"Eunji-ya, I'm tired." He said while walking staggering because of dizziness. He put his arms on my shoulder for support.

"Me too oppa. That ride is daebak. It's take my heart and my soul along with it." I said which causing him to laughing.

"Eunji-ya, please buy me a drink at the shop near front gate." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter