-21

Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi pov

"Eunji-ya, stop watching Exo oppa fancam already! Please help me to pick these dresses!" I shout at Eunji who's busy fangirling over Exo oppa concert fancam while stuffing with chips and laughing weirdly. 

Even she's now with Chanyeol oppa for real, that isn't stop her to fangirling over Exo. She's really Exo oppa hardcore fangirl. 

There was a day when she had Baekhyun oppa 'fever' only because Baekhyun oppa winked ily yet cute to flirt with his fans on his tour. She was talking about him for a whole day until my ears about to explode (and my heart too because I'm jealous haha).  But she didn't get my jealous signal. She kept talking about him until she felt tired by herself.

"Yah Yoon Bomi, I already helped you by picking you the dress which look good on you but you don't listen to me." Eunji said half laughing to me without shifting her eyes from her phone.

"You were not pick me any dress you pabo! You pick me a pair of blouse and skirt." 

"Really? Oh thank you for the correction then,"

"Eunji-ya, please help me. It's my first date, I want to look perfect."

She finally shifted her eyes from her phone and look at me, judging.

"Yah Bomi-ya, it's my first date with Chanyeol oppa too you know but I'm not trying to look perfect. Although he asked me on date only because Suho oppa asked him to accompany you and your boyfie, but it's still a date for me."

She get up from the the bed approached me.

"Bomi-ya, don't mind about how should you dressed to impressed him or to look perfect in front of him only because it's your first date. 'Date' isn't only about that. 'Date' it's about the moment you will spend with him and the memories you'll had with him." Eunji lecture me like a pro.

I bring my face closer to her held her chin.

"Are you really Jung Eunji?" I .

"Tsk whatever!" She shoved my hand from her chin.

"And it's already 4.30 pm for your information." She said while heading back to the bed and laying on it.

"What? Omo! I must get ready in 30 minutes. Eunji-ya, should I wear a dress or just a pair of blouse and skirt? Or should I just wear jeans and t-shirt? Please give me your opinion," 

"Just wear something you feel comfortable Bbom-ah, but don't wear the y one. You don't want Baekhyun oppa causing trouble to the people who land their eyes on you right?" Eunji started to teased me. My cheek suddenly feel hot.

"Aigo you still have time to blushing like that? Just get ready already you snail!" She said before throw me a pillow which landed safely on my face.

I throw the pillow back at her and continue to pick my clothes.

I finally decided to wear a high-waist sundress floral pattern with the cardigan as the outer. I only put a face powder and a lip tint as my make up. I comb my hair and just make it fall naturally because I don't have any time to style it.

"Eunji-ya, how is my look?" I asked her and smile.

She started to judging me from head to toe with his index finger tapping on her chin.

"You look good," She said while nodding her head.

"Really? It's suit for the date right?"

"Yeah, it's resemble you so much. Bright like a sun and beautiful like a flower." She poked my chin. I just grinning shyly.

"Eww your face turn so disgusting when you pretending to shy like that," 

I slap her arm which cause her to winced in pain. 

 

Baekhyun pov

Chanyeol and I have arrived in front of Bomi's house. We have to wear everything black, like black cap, black mask and shade so that people won't recognize us. We jump out from the car and sneak out carefully like a thief. Lol.

"Yeol-ah, there's someone eyeing on us." I whispered at Chanyeol.

"Aigo, that's someone is just a granny Baek-ah. You don't have to scared like that." He nudge me back.

"Yah, let's greet her so that she won't feel suspicious to us." He continue. 

He then drag my hand with him and approached that granny.

"Annyeong hasseyo halmeoni!" We smiled and bowed at her.

"Who are you? And what are you doing at Mr. Yoon house? Are you a thief?" She asked.

"Hahaha ani halmeoni." Me and Chanyeol laughed awkwardly.

"Then, who are you if you are not a thief? Why are you dressed like that?" She said with her hand on her waist.

I open my shade and my mask, then smile to her.

"I'm Byun Baekhyun, Mr. Yoon daughter's boyfriend." I said and bow at her. 

Mr. Yoon daughter's boyfriend? 
Heol Baekhyun-ah you're not even asked Bomi to become your girlfriend yet. But it's okay, although I'm not asked her yet, I already regard her as my girlfriend now. Kekeke.

"Hello halmeoni, I'm Park Chanyeol, his friend." Chanyeol followed my action to introduce himself too. He showed his best smile to the halmeoni.

"Omo really? Aigoo I'm sorry for mistaken you. How could a handsome boy like both of you are thief?" She laughed.

"Aigoo it's okay halmeoni." I said.

"Bomi is so lucky to have a very handsome boyfriend like you," She keep praising me until I can feel my cheek burned. 

"So halmeoni, I'm not handsome?" This Yoda suddenly make a joke which cause halmeoni to laugh showing her gums.

"Aniyoo, you're handsome just like him." She pat Chanyeol's head.

"But why are you have to wear that disguise, young man?" She asked.

Me and Chanyeol suddenly turn silent and glan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter